A few months ago I was diagnosed with metastatic squamous-cell carcinoma which has spread to my chest and lymph nodes...

A few months ago I was diagnosed with metastatic squamous-cell carcinoma which has spread to my chest and lymph nodes. Things aren't looking so good so I've decided to become an hero. Roll a 71 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it. Pic related, it's me

Gimme 71

Roooll

Roll

do something good with your final days with us, friend.

roll

Roll

reroll

I'm really sorry, dude.

rollerino

No man keep going

No, dude. Live your life out to the last breath. If you an hero you let it beat you. This universe tried to fuck you over, so give it one final fuck you with the only life you've been given.

Stay with us friend.

your shirt is fucking radical

Lou Reed will kick your fat ass in heaven if you an hero. Don't be a pussy.

Don't do it man

don't give up yet man. this universe isn't as simple as it's made out to be. i'm not gonna get into any esoteric bullshit but the placebo effect isn't really explained. if you keep fighting but drop dead anyway, you didn't lose anything, and probably improved the quality of your remaining life anyway. keep fighting. also google tom campbell if you're bored and have time.

i know this doesnt help, but everyone of us is going to die. cancer and other terminal diseases arent great, but they do nothing to stop the inevitable. we will all end up in the grave with you.

Rolling...are you from the other thread OP?

Roll

>you didn't lose anything
Oh, yeah man, you didn't lose anything - beyond the days and weeks of despair and excruciating pain.
Always, and I mean always, take advice from random idiots on Sup Forums with zero stake in the outcome. You'll never go wrong. Trust me on this.

Put me in the screencap please

RIP you gingerino

reroll

Try to make peace where you can, you'll find yourself coming to terms with death knowing you left a good legacy. Suicide will only leave pain as there is something tragic about it, bringing about your own downfall. To die of your disease is to strengthen the cause of eradicating (or in this case treating) it. Hope you are okay op

Where did the cancer start? Why are you such a faggot? Timestamp plz.

ye boiiiii

Post all the funny maymays you have before an heroing

Wait until they start prescribing you fentanyl. That shit is awesome. You'll be glad you stuck around.

Got em

Sorry to hear that OP. Make the best of what time you have left.

Roll

I GOT DIS

Roll

I ROLL U DIE

What the fuck

Why is Buffy humping a post? Did that bastard Freddie leave her?
I told her he was no good! Now's my chance!

rollan

die

so close

Godspeed user

Just do it fgt no sympathy or empathy. You are just one out of thousands so who cares. OP should have taken care better of his environment see now your terminally ill. Serves you right in your chemical polluted environment.

71 get

Hello, new friend.

k

Roll

closeness

So close

rerawl

Cannabis oil my friend it will save you , fellow cancer patient here .

you won't do it faggot

Roller

Roll

nigga bitch nigga bitch eyes like a frog roll ya ass over and fuck you like a dog

Rolerino

Nig

Rolling foe this

Nignog

Damn see ya in hell

You look ugly sorry

Let's get that 71 so we can get the link to the IRC channel where we're all proven suckers!

Just watch.

hey man, you probly wont see this but please dont off yourself, go have fun on your last few days dont end it befor you have too

gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme pls

Tried that, my nigga. Didn't work.

Plus my wife left me last week.

this my girl's grandma was told she had 3 months
she lasted 2 years with the oil OP it is worth a try.
Rolling anyway

Are you suffering? If not, why don't you at least wait till you're in pain?

so close pls gimme gimme pls

I was trying, but my wife left me for one of our friends. I can't do this alone.

woah fuck almost

Rawlin

71 WE ARE CUMMING FOR YA

roll

71 ------------------->

Rerawl

get

Get revenge then off yourself

god i hope i dont get 71 i cant have this in my conscience

OP quit being a faggot kill them both then off yourself you big pussy bitch

Fuck you, pussy.
There are guys on this board, this thread, right now, that would KILL to have their wives leave them.
You just lost some drag, man. You're running light. Get out to some party town and drink and smoke and fuck everything that moves.
Drink deep of the cup, man, before you end it!

IT'S TIME.

71 get

71 IS DA WAE

I'm anti-gun. Otherwise I would. Mike is a weight lifter and I'm no match for him.

yes this please OP on cam too

Goodbye OP.

digbicklance

roll

SHOW ME DA WAE TO DE 71 BROTHAS

Check 'em

Roll

rollolol

Luckyyyyyyyyyy number 71

shit