How are you supposed to stop your daughters from worshipping BBC when they constantly get bombarded with propaganda via...

How are you supposed to stop your daughters from worshipping BBC when they constantly get bombarded with propaganda via TV, radio and the internet?

How the fuck are you supposed to raise your children in general? The world is so fucked right now, it might be the smart thing to consider a vasectomy or even a sterilization.

Not even joking

You don't.

It is perfectly normal for fathers to get hard if their daughter is meeting her black boyfriend. In school they learn that it simply means you are progressive.

do you even have a daughter ?

Don't let them have unrestricted access to media and internet. Live somewhere where they can have an active, healthy life.

>that look of despair when a father JUST knows that you're bangin the shit out of his daughter

BEST FEEL

>ironisches shitposting

du dämliches arschloch

Why are you asking this?

its literally everywhere (pic from Spiegel)

I don't speak taco

why are you asking why i'm asking ?

>slightly shitskin
>muh traditional values

You guys are the same as the tumblrinas complaining about straight white cisgender characters in movies. The other way around, but just as paranoid.

Because you are an African muslim. I wouldn't want you to know if I have a daughter or not desu.

>>slightly shitskin

for you this might look "slightly" but for us fairer guys it is a big contast.

Stealth cuck thread.

nice projecting.

but the average Sup Forums poster isn't really a family guy.

Move to the USA
Only if you are not cuc.ked though

Monitor their media intake
Live as an example of a strong white male
Be a father they love and would never want to disappoint
DON'T make other races an interesting taboo but give her an example have hoe to properly interact with them

if he were a nigger, my point would still stand

No television in your housew

And tell her to read a book

We have the same propaganda here, user. The only difference is that we have enough open racists (at least in my state of Indiana) to see through it and ignore it.

this

/thread

Be like trump, be strict and loving, make her understand that your way is the right one.