Why do we tolerate Sup Forums or any political discussion on this site...

Why do we tolerate Sup Forums or any political discussion on this site? Shouldn’t we just scrap all politics and religious discussion form Sup Forums and just dedicate ourselves to shitposting?

containment board newfag.

Amen

Sup Forumsfags should be gassed tbh desu

I can see you're fully dedicated to shitposting, however, for individuals who don't suffer from crippling autism, that can become a bit tedious after a while.

>Shouldn’t we just scrap all politics and religious discussion form Sup Forums and just dedicate ourselves to shitposting?

Politics/religion threads ARE shitposting.

You're asking far too much from all the Anons OP. The odds of that happening are as likely as this site getting /fur/, /loli/, /log/, etc...

How can we shitpost without the most fertile shitposting material there is (political discussions and religion)?

Go over to 8chän and get a glimpse of what happens when anons are only interested in shitposting. If you enjoy it, then stay there. And if you stay there, you're at least in the middle of the spectrum.

All valid points. Sup Forums needs to drop the “serious business” act.

80% of political posts on here are made by russian media organisations anyway. Just ignore them

dunno why it thought it was spam, w/e

Honestly 8chän creeps me out. Way too much rubbing elbows with proud pedos and such over there. I just wish Sup Forums was more about the lulz and less about racial hate.

the problem is those people believe that there is so much lulz to be had through racial hate or they feel they are somehow "edgy" for saying such horrendous things.

>why do we
>shouldn't WE
>dedicate OURSELVES
get fucked

>Way too much rubbing elbows with proud pedos and such over there
Yeah, that was my homebase for a while after the exodus, but it became ridiculous after a while. At this point, it's just petty infighting and mentally ill pedos. Who would've thought that an image board that embraced anarchist ideology would fail

>I just wish Sup Forums was more about the lulz and less about racial hate
Yeah, I'll agree with you there.

The problem is that you came from reddit and have very particular notions about what offends you. You just need to go back, it's simple.

Lol did I hurt your sensibilities little snowflake?

>lets get rid of Sup Forums cause they bother me
>lets just 'shitpost' all day
>'our', 'we'
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

Are you triggered?

You can blame stormfront for that, Sup Forums back in the day was not nearly as racist as it is now, nigger was more so than often used ironically.

Nigger

You wouldn't know newfag. Go lynch yourself faggot.

Lol I remember the days of stormfront. Almost as bad as when everyone started coming in from 9gag. They'll just continue to be little edgelords and say whatever they think can get a rise out of people. It's kind of sad really.

>when you pretend to be an oldfag

>wanted a thread full of shitposting
>got a thread full of shitposting

Lol dipshit samefagging. I must've really hurt your pwecious widdle feewings for you to doublepost on my comment. Must've left a deep emotional impact. Go shitpost on the rest of Sup Forums until your booboo feels better.

Nigger

It contains like 65% of it at best. Sup Forums shitposting is just as stale and played out as a backed up heroin log from Andy Sixx at this point; there was at least a sliver of originality and fire after the election.

Most of the people from the pool's closed era have found what caused the void 4chins was filling and moved on to normiehood by now. Sup Forums is just a cross section of reddit without usernames, there's no endgame to saving it.

Denial? or just pretending to be retarded?

I’ve never reddit’ed. The only notion that offends me is Sup Forums‘s mods thinking they have serious business to discuss rather than admitting It’s all about hate rather than edgy humor.

There’s no need for containment board is the mods would just do their jobs globally. All the hate humor would fuck off to other chans and dark humor would stick around.

But the dark truth is Hiro and company will gladly take the easy way and sell out Sup Forums to racists and hate groups just for the extra traffic instead of creating actually cultivating a community of OC and unsensored expression.

In other words, this site is run by lazy trolls just trying to make money and the site’s quality and community has suffered because of it.

older Sup Forums was always racist, but with less faggots.

If only, if only, the shitposter sighed, everyone else's opinions were as dumb as mine.

this.

Sup Forums exist for the same reason /mlp/ exist, to keep that cancer off Sup Forums and contain it to its own boards. when MLP first aired on TV Sup Forums was practically engufled by Sup Forumsronies... it was fucking horrible. a real travesty of humanity really. then moot banned everything MLP related off Sup Forums and created /mlp/

learn ur fucking history newfriend.

Nah, just actually old enough to have been here. It was never ironic. Nobody unironically likes blacks except people who have never lived around them.

Sup Forums is the containment board nigger

>Sup Forums's mods think they have serious business to discuss and I think it's all about edgy humor
That sounds remarkably like a personal problem.
>I'm being literally forced clockwork-orange style to sit in front of Sup Forums and read every post
Oh wait, you're not. Just like I'm not being forced to sit here and read all this blacked and cuck shit, so I just put filters on like any sane person. The problem you propose is of your own devising, created by your belief that other people have to do what you want them to do.

wrong again newfag. all the other boards spawned from Sup Forums. once upon a time there was only Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /gif/ and a few other shit boards that no one really cared about like /news/.

on 2chan, the chan Sup Forums is based off of, there only existed Sup Forums.

You sound like a failed psych major. Any other gems of wisdom you got there from the ass cavity you call a brian?

but you don't care about trap and cock rate threads? fuck you. i've seen more dicks on this board including the god damn ads than any straight person should ever see.

>implying Sup Forums isn't just a bunch of shitposting

Lurk more, faggot.

You’re completely accurate. I just haven’t gotten to bitching about that yet.

Rule 3 newfag

spoken like someone reading straight from encyclopedia dramatica.

Let me break it down for you barney style: Sup Forums used to be amazing because it was one of the few places where you could talk about/shitpost about/plan most anything. The shittery made it even better. It was extremely racist because it turns normies off and gets them to fuck off quickly, plus niggers are just niggers. Sup Forums flourished for a long time because the owner would not cowtow to anyone in limiting the ideas people shared. The only thing banned was pedophilia. Eventually he became an SJW and started censoring information regarding some extra shady shit that was going on in the gaming industry and banning discussion about it outright on all boards (gamergate). This made him so wildly unpopular that the autism he had cultivated over the years here at Sup Forums began to use its powers to find out what he was doing every waking moment and undo his personal/business relations. He got (rightfully) scared and sold Sup Forums to gookmoot. Gookmoot is here to chew bubble gum and harvest your data, and he's all outta gum. Other than that he really couldn't give less of a fuck what people talk about on the boards. Sup Forums turned into a containment board because without anti-bot measures it rapidly became a cesspool of shilling, cuck threads and newfags with pitiful OC. Sup Forums was reopened as a containment board to keep intense political discussion that was being suppressed out of other boards and the side effect was that it became one of the only boards where people would talk about shit happening in real life, and they did a lot to get trump elected. Seeing that an imageboard for the first time had visibly swayed the election of a federal official, various organizations began to pack Sup Forums with a fuckload of shills and bots. /mlp/ was created a little while earlier as a containment board for the horsefuckers to keep them apart from the rest of us godly folk.

Intellectual checkmate is easy when you just accept it, huh?

Asshurt leftie detected
Sup Forums is a nazi website, deal with it
Suck it up or fuck off

Wrong, Sup Forums is infested with Nazis. For now.

You’ve made the most sense of any of the fuckers. Thanks for the lesson.

Soon the history will fade into obscurity. Much that once was is now lost, for none who shitpost now remember it.

Praise be to him who shitposting for us in this time of need.

obligatory

>.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the internet got trump elected.

get a load of this fucking guy lol.

Muh safe spaces

Also jap moot needs dem ad revenues and banning pol would take big chunk out of it

>I'm too stupid to post on other boards

>i suck the farts out of bus seats and gobble nigger cocks when i'm not working on my reading comprehension

Can't troll the Sup Forums
I already tried

everything you just mentioned still happens on Sup Forums. the only difference is less cheese pizza being dumped. SIGNIFICANTLY less cheese pizza.

in other words Sup Forums and Sup Forums is exactly the same retards.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums is exactly the same
tell me more
your wisdom is unassailable

Reminder that Sup Forums forced and made the banana meme a thing. shouldnt brag about these boards EVER being good past present or future.

There is nothing more to tell. Sup Forums generated decent memes, now it generates shitty memes. thats about it. in 2007 we had "you dun goofed" in 2018 we have "Creamy logs" and "Sho me da wae"

prove me wrong...

Tru I just came back here and my last browse was like 2013 and now everyone is on their hitler flo

>Sup Forums generate meme
uh huh. what else?

There is nothing more to tell. hitler killed a lot of jews, now they need to kill more. thats about it. in 1938 we had Kristallnacht, in 2018 we have new years eve attacks in germany.

prove me wrong....