Know Chinese

>know Chinese
>go to uni
>all Chinese students constantly shittalk Americans including me behind their backs

how did you learn Chinese m8?

But even if you didn't know Chinese, that's what you would have assumed anyway, right?

gun them down

That's the case with pretty much every language.

highschool, took it for 4 years

n-no

I don't

Have you ever read any Chinese literature or anything like that?

Thats what amerisharts deserve though.

Make anti-Chinese announcements through the PA system

>not calling them out on it

they're just tiny insects they will cower in fear

Oh well that's just being naive then. Everyone that's speaking a foreign language is shit-talking behind your back. It's for solidarity.

No, I'm not a geek kek

meh that sucks. Chinese Literature is pretty dope, I hope someday I can read it

>call out the 6'4 Asian Chad and his 9/10 rich gf in my retarded sounding chinese

>know Chinese
>Chinese

kek, you don't know shit you liar

>be peruvian
>know chinese
>studying in shanghai for a year
>each morning at the subway hear chinese girls trying to guess whats my income
>from my shoes to my hair everything was being rated, not a nice experience

Mandarin you autist, canto is for shitskins

Honestly planned on forgetting it completely and learning Russian or Nip, Chinks are cunts.

Sorry Canada :(

>2nd generation Chinese
>lived mostly around only whites
>only associate myself with whites
>talk with an NE American accent
>awkward when sitting alone then suddenly Asian sit around me in a cluster at uni, but I don't know how to speak Chinese, just take notes and shit

It's a strange feel.

wtf why didn't your parents teach you? Even my Dad taught me Swiss-German here in burgerland ffs that's sad man.

banana people are just neglected whities

>mfw literally every asian here learn our language and by the second generation most of them are completely integrated to the point of this happening
HUEHUEHUE is truly infectious

My parents are both Shanghainese. From them, I learned how to speak Shanghainese conversationally, but cannot speak any Mandarin at all. The result is that when confronted with an actual Chinese person, I stare at them blankly or talk at them in Shanghainese until they get the point.

>sitting on train next to a Chinese dude, he is on the window side
>Train getting to the next station, people are getting up in anticipation, Asiand dude looks really uncomfortable
>he probably wants to get out at this stop but does not tell me a thing
>train stops, people start getting out, Asian dude is super nervous
>when the door is going to close he quickly gets up and kind of jumps over me to get off the train running

why are they so awkward

Women appearing naked in conventional situations like this is very appealing

brown people are scary

Wait, Shanghainese is a thing? How different is it?

>Shanghainese
Heard it's dying out in Shanghai and the surrounding region. Btwn don't you know how to read the Chinese characters? Should be same for all the dialects and so
Gweilo is not welcome I guess.

哥哥,我明白你的感觉,我大学的学生是百分之十二左右从中国来的,他们是富二代,于是他们不尊重美国学生,但是我希望跟中国人成为朋友。
根据我的经验上,上海女人只在乎男人的收入,对她们来说,男人就像给太太钱的银行一样。

Do it pussy. Repot back with pics of the aftermath.

>chinese literature
>good
Worse than most european literatures famalam.

Tell them to go back to China.

No seriously, our universities are flooded with Chinks, and they need to get the fuck out. They contribute nothing to academia and don't even bother getting jobs in the US, they just steal notes and work. Then their grades get fudged because admin doesn't want to lose out on those big bucks.

I don't know why anyone would want a Chinese girlfriend. I see that /asean/ thread and I just laugh.

So every time I leave my room I have to yell at some Chinese, no thanks man. It's all just slightly depressing is what I'm saying.

PhDs mostly stay and they kinda contribute to STEM field. It's the international undergrads from China that our unis are having so that they can milk Chinese money.

Say Taiwan is Number One and they go into autistic rage mode on forums or game chats.

What are they saying? Would they be extra butthurt if you date a chinese girl?

niiiiccce

Homophones can be a bit screwy. For example, the word for person and silver sounds almost identical in Shanghainese.

I was never properly taught how to read script. I plan to rectify that soon, after I finish learning French, which I am sadly more fluent in. As for the number of speakers, it may be dying out from lack of support in the mainland. In Canada however, I've been hearing more and more people speaking it in public. When I was a kid, you'd meet a stranger who could speak the tongue once a year at best; now, you can hear it every the other week if you regularly frequent Chinese locales.

person has the n sound in shanghainese and silver has the y sound

chinese women have gotten way hotter, whats the deal

Plastic surgery retard, what do you think. China's in the money now and has to keep up with Korea and Japan.

middle class and nouveau riche care a lot more about appearance than peasants do

The Chinese girls at my university obsessively wear high designer brands just because they are expensive and are a status symbol, regardless of whether they look nice or not. As far as skin/appearance, they're a hit or a miss, I think they haven't reached Japan and Korea in that sense.

The chinks, gooks, nips, and the rest of the slants all act the same.

They get jealous when foreigners approach (((their))) women, talk loudly in their obnoxious language, and are passive aggressive.

That's all Chinese girls. They care about the brand, much less about the actual product. And they care about the money, much less about the man.

Asian assimilation is your fate now burgers.