What a piece of shit. I bet he posted on this board

What a piece of shit. I bet he posted on this board.

One of Sup Forums's own actually.

what game?

>Police have arrested a Northern California man they say shot his mother to death after he began yelling during a video game.
>Police said Lydia Nicholson went to check on her son in his bedroom after he became upset while playing video games and began shouting.
>Police say Nicholson argued with his mother, broke his video game headset, then blamed her. He allegedly got a gun and shot his mother before his 81-year-old father wrestled away the gun.

fail

Kind of the mother's fault tbh, if she had a gun on her/concealed carry, she could have defended herself

this is extremely fucked up, he totally posted here, and i still want to know what game he was playing.

i really hope it was halo or something hysterically old.

I know the details of this story.
> Late night Dying Light.
> Online PVP
> Mother was playing with the son.
> Son playing survivor.
> Mother as the monster.
> Good game, lots of clutches
> Late into the night, one nest left, one life remaining, constant back and forth.
> Both finish the game, go to get a snack
> Mother arrives first into the kitchen (her room was closer)
> Son walks in
> Mother makes the tendril sound, as a funny joke
> Son forgets its now real life, shoots her in the head before rushing out of the house and climbing across the roofs of other houses in the area, only jumping off onto cars.
Tragic, tragic story.

Dubs decides what game he was playing.
>inb4 trips already, i know you got trips fgt.

rolling.

Castlevania: SOTN

Jesus kekking christ

Honey Select

Remothered

dark souls without a doubt

Spice World

Roblox.

what a casual

It wasn't her fault but the rest is true

>when the soy pushes you over the edge

>28 year old
>81 year old father

Fuckin gross

lol
underrated comment

Niggers gonna ni.... oh

>if you wanna be my doubles

>756787129

also bad parenting , dont forget bad parenting , its the deadliest gun of all

but ofcourse video games will take the blame

I am all pro-gun and shit, but you usually don't expect your son to shot you over shitty headphones.

i beg to differ. i think the guy who shot his mom will probably take the blame.

kek

you shouldnt expect anyone to shoot you over anything.. wtf is wrong with your country

guns arent the problem.. americans are the problem

She's also guilty.

You should really draw the line at
> Your own family
> Shooting you over $50
WAIT. WHAT!?

so if its someone on the street its ok?
Or if its over a car or a house its ok?
Really, WHEN is it ok to shoot some fucker over something
> A) Easily replaceable.
> B) NON-Life threatening?

Am I a massive faggot here, or is the idea of living in a GTA style world being pitched by the kike media starting to sound normal to people?

Yer goddamn right, partner. That woman had every right to stand her ground, and if she would've been prepared, she might still be alive today. Guns aren't the problem, people who don't carry guns 24/7 are the problem. His mom was a CUCK!

> inb4 someone blames niggers.
Niggers are not even the problem.
CERTAINLY not the guns.

The problem is the (((media))) and general kikes poisoning everything. I;ll bet you my house he's taking medicine of some sort for anxiety, or depression, or what the fuck ever.

I also bet he has tried to get some form of metal health or counciling, and not been able to due to the kikes fucking Americans over on healthcare. While poisoning their bodies with shit fake food, their minds with media bullshit, and their social lives with fucking nigger apes degenerate shit that only retards can enjoy.

Sorry rant over, but really we need to remove the jews.

Rolling for Mother 3

lol youre a fucking fag

White people and guns don't mix

>metal healthcare

That would be fucking awesome.

It's acceptable every fucking time you faggot pussy. When is it acceptable to get cucked and fucked every day of your life? You are what's wrong with this country. Fuck his mom and fuck you

Yeah, if only they could be responsible gun owners like African Americans.

If I'm in a life threatening situation I'll shoot a mother fucker. It's criminals that illegally buy guns that put me in life threatening situations btw you fucking cuck

Lol, he is still a bigger. ( Because of his monkey behavior)

Sam Hyde got pretty fat

LOL

I want to believe. Source?

I hate these kind of headlines, they're full of shit. A video game argument may have preceded the incident, but it wasn't WHY. There is always more to the story, including mental illness.
There was a local story yesterday, "Man Shoots Wife for Changing the Channel". Do you really think that was why he shot her? What about all the previous times she changed the channel and he DIDN'T shoot her.
So sick of sensationalized, clickbait media.