Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Game edition sharet hottest characters in games.

hella wowsers

I agree

Aeris/Aerith

>a bratty edgy drugged up cunt with no redeeming qualities outside of being a nice place to deposit semem on her face
>waifu

"Curtsy"

derz,

Duke Earl Robert Zuur

Claimed

you are mistaking love with commitment topical simplet mistake.

>you are mistaking love with love

HNNNNGGG!

you are a brainwashed christian that thinks people that take drugs and are a little bit out of the grid are not worth of love, think about it, you just said that.

There is a difference between being "edgy" and being just a bad person, take the other road while you can. Stop being a simplet.

>you are a brainwashed christian

Well I guess anything north of literally satan is a brainwashed christian.

>a little bit out of the grid
as in she was just a raging bitch to anyone and everyone

hey game designer in here, coming to spoil that the next game is already in production, wondering what you people would like it to be about?

i was a raging bitch also, and look at me now i am a fine grown man. imagine comparing yourself into a teenager brain, damn that's retarded.

>wondering what you people would like it to be about?
How about a good story with good character's that make realistic decisions?

she's already gone to college and gotten expelled out of it, if that isnt enough time to get over teenage edgyness you're hopeless

I'd fuck him so hard

dev in here.

even if you dont like life strange you must understand the style and criteria as strongly set by now... meaning that any change in style will be how to say it... to much for our core fans.

And yes i agree and 100% understand the feedback towards a half fetched point click adventure with characters that look young and behave young..which is well... stupid for some.

Also we have received feedback pointing we are using the same assets as the first game "school" etc, also a LOT about sexualizing little girls, which i think is dumb to be honest.

have other suggestion? if you are a fan and actually following the game story, what else would you like to see?

I'd follow the dam train if you know what I mean

Would empty his ballas.

traitor

fucking heathens. Max is best

>tfw she will never text you "XOMAXO"
why even live

>this
Max was bae. Exactly my type. Smart, kind, shy and stunningly beautiful without make up or expensive clothes

My idea was that it would be a sequel and Max would be jumping in and out of timelines where Chloe lived and Chloe died.

Everyone knows LiS2 is in production.

Problem is, Rachel is dead, Cloe is most likely dead (can't imagine the "egoistic" choice will be canon) and Max basically gave up her power, because it's more trouble than it's worth.

Personal head-canon, the whole first game after Chloe got shot in the bathroom didn't even happen, it was just delusion caused by grief. Saving Chloe means succumb to the delusion, saving the city means accepting her death.

So those characters are "used up" imho. Introduce new ones. Maybe Max can be in the background.

claimed

also, NO SUPREME GENTLEMEN!

Actually make a good male character, you faggots

>canon
see Thoughts?

This

time stamp or GTFO

When we first designed the game we had an idea that the outcome of the second game was going to be "rescue Rachael" but we knew tht there was no way for you people to actually understand how important this was without getting Before The Storm...

So you see now is only natural, next game is to rescue Rachael that's the point, the problem is there are some thigns we are not able to wrap our brains about.

We have to one way or the other make some real big decisions, deleting chloe at the end of the game... that has to be the ending a HARD CHOICE.

We are not giving a happy ending for the next one, but we want to move into another game engine that emulates what you been able to play so far, but with some new interesting things, primarily bigger scenarios.

Wait for the trailer in the next year ·d that is 2020.

So if you have any other request or opinion about the game, and what HAS or NOT has to be there, please don't shake to ask it here.

>no Serana
You fucking plebs.

Miranda Mass Effect 2

>Wait for the trailer in the next year ·d that is 2020.
>next year
>2020
nigga, you from the future?

If done vague enough, I could still keep my head canon. Maybe show Max as a mental patient (in a "vision" or weird setting like LiS Ep. 5) like in that Buffy episode.

This nigga knows.

We been critizised a lot for this in the past, we don't consider it a priority i am afraid... not something vital for the game future.

I think the would of the game has always centered n the life of girl teenagers.

We had some ideas in the table before we started with Before The Storm right after we knew our original game was big. Some of them included other minor characters from the game,

The truth is that despite what you think max, Chloe and Rachael are the 3 main characters. And i can assure you people the third game will be our best otherwise and technicalwise.

So please be patient we have already started the game design, and we speaking to you even through a lost thread on Sup Forums give us a nice idea of what you would like for the future. Is better asking randomly, is information we cant get from our regular focus group.

>OP is a robot

I never played single Metal Gear, but this bitches 'costume' irritates me.

>rescue Rachael
Oh no... okay, it *could* make for a really interesting plot, but PLEASE do NOT make it possible to actually save her. Or at least only at very very great cost. Like saving Chloe vs saving city.

Both Warren and Elliot were shit characters.

Warren was a betacuck and Elliot was clearly just a play of of the OG Supreme Gentleman.

You can have a male side character that isn't completely fucked.

dont have a pic but emily kaldwin in dishonored 2 is actual best girl

Anyone that says yen is a fucking idiot

Put a gay (boys) couple with beyond cliché characters in there somewhere and the key demographic will eat it up.

We want to go back and tackle the original idea we had, which was a discussion on rape and finical/mental abuses. I think we failed on this on the original game we tried back on Before The storm.

Expect the next game to be filled with a lot of social commentary.

why Rachael should not be saved? are you basing that in any known fact of how you create a good script?, the point of the game will not be implied as to "save rachael" but for anyone playing past the next 5 chapters up to 2021 or so, we expect nothing else than for everyone to understand that was the main plot.

Know for a fact that we will try to break max and chloe friendship in a way i wont say in here, but is very creative, believable and solid.

Also we are definitely going to kill one of the main characters FOREVER at the end of the game.

>Warren was a betacuck
He certainly seemed that way, but after he's beaten the other guy, i gained a lot of respect for him.

i never kept companions in skyrim because im sneaky and they always get in the way but after getting her as an option i took her and changed my whole playstyle cuz shes so sweet

Just cause its centered around teenage girls life doesn't mean that any guy or male character have to either be a douche killer or a cuck, they could be a positive and helpful influence in developing the characters

Lara Croft reboot or fuck off.

I understand your point, and i said to you, it is really not a priority for us right now...

if it serves for something you are going to see a lot of older people in the next game, as things become more... "interconnected" and MAX powers come to be known in public...i cant give more i am afraid.

But an explanation of MAX powers is coming in the next game, and i dare to say its 60% of the whole game to come. Something like Life Is Strange

>No Morrigan in the whole thread

Niggers

we had originally a gay couple for the first game, we will see a way to put this in, i agree a 100%.

is in one of our old list of "things to do", as weird as it can sound it was an actual list in a board nobody copied and got deleted by a clean crew. Shit happens.

Thanks for reminding me this.

I believe that the main plotline of Before the Storm was a bit plain - you introduce a lot of cool characters (e.g. Rachel, the "nerds", Rachel Parents), some backstories (e.g. Chloe's mother and David) and even a cool development with Rachel's mother, all of that I really enjoyed, but then the end was pretty meh ,because it felt meaningless

dont tell roland! oh wait...

Best waifus coming through.

Would you believe that the original script was written by a girl that actually said that to me?.

"I want a world were man are pariahs"

i STRONGLY disagreed with this of course, and the current game does NOT reflect this. But at some degree maybe some of that got stamped in the current games.

If you care about "male" characters, i think we actually have you covered, but dont expect it to be a teenage that's for sure.

Finding Rachaels remains was the biggest gut punch in all of LiS. Even all through BtS there was always the melancholy of *knowing* RA will be dead, there will be no real happy end. Being able to acually save RA will take away too much from that. Even saving Chloe would have been too much of a happy ending if it wasn't for sacrificeing the city. What makes LiS great (imho) is that it doesn't shy away from stuff like this, but goes through with it to the bitter end. There are no "easy" solutions.

Max is the most self absorbed little cunt in any of the games. If I had a girlfriend like her in real life, you bet ur ass id be slapping that bitch in the face daily. Grow the fuck up max.

I can definitely believe that. I just care about it being well rounded and not shoehorned archetypes thats heavily onesided. Had a feeling that would have to be the case but its something at least

it was supposed to be a 1 chapter long game, but between you and me in this thread, we had a lot of intervention before the release, and they pushed us on making some scenes longer and tedious.

The game sold well thanks to god, but yes we as the original people from the game notice this you speak about. It was suppose to be released a whole year before !!

We knew that the game was better if we made Before the Storm release quickly after the original game, but we got delayed again and again over periods of time we almost lost our minds.

A lot of content was cut when we had the game almost over as in art, and scenes rendered. What happened is that they waned to have a bonus chapter, and also not include some ideas we had about home violence and political satire some people upstairs considered "unnecessary"

Yes, the game sucks. Well the community to be precise. Still love me some Vayne.

>social commentary
>rape
Okay, so I know not to bother with the next game. Thanks.

yeah, Warren has alpha potential like most males, but he was still pretty beta

She was just so good. And the voice was just soothing and sexy at the same time.

She's 18 dude. Chill. GF her then just bend her to your will. It's not that fucking hard, especially with a girl like Max.

There are no easy solutions but as a matter of fact that is as far as we can go..

We are going to push the script a little bit further in the next instance, and we are not going to allow anybody to bend our arms around our main objective, that is making a comprehensible realistic but yet mysterious.

We are big fans of story telling, and that's the whole point why we decided to make the game in the first place. We will try our best to keep your interest in peak trough out the whole next iteration.

Damn ass gets me so hard.

I would totally "poach" her "eggs". And Naomi is ok too I guess.

claimed

That's a guy, right?

Max is Live, Max is LOVE !

>tfw no Cait
>tfw no Piper
Fallout 4 was really shit wasn't it.

>not recognizing eliza

>tfw no XOMAXO texts ever

Got you brother best game of whole time, is sad people don't know about it.

Love user. The balance be with you

Come to papa!

threesome with her dad

Piper from fallout 4