S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm hardly even feeling anything this time. I think I have a drug problem.

How ya doing?

I'm alright. Doing drugs when I shouldn't, and barely even feeling anything. You?

I'm okay. Slept too much, not doing drugs, but spending too much time doing nothing at all.

I'd munch that puss

You can never sleep too much.

I just feel like I'm a bit stoned but able to think clear. 15mg hydro at barely over 100lbs. How the hell do people get addicted to this stuff? I don't know if it's because I just didn't take enough or what.

Did sleep less than 12 hours, so wasn't that bad. Would just rather have been reading, just need to find what I want to read. Checked out a book but really don't like the way it's set up.

People react differently to drugs, what does it do?

I never read books even though I should. School made me hate reading.

It's an opioid, so the typical warm, chill feeling. I feel it a bit more now, but it's not significant. I'd probably feel better if I waited longer than 2 days and did 20mg or more. It's also extended release, so that could contribute to it.

got any cubs?

Physically hurt for me to read and school made me hate it aswell.
But was too bored few years ago and needed something in my life, was the best decision I ever made.

Got two atm.

Yeah it's extended release alright. It's definitely built up, but I really just feel a bit drowsy. I'm curious to try oxycodone next.

The last book I read was The Fellowship of the Ring a few years ago. It was a good read, and I'd like to read the whole trilogy. I also have H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allen Poe books that I need to read. Lovecraft is the shit, I need to finish At The Mountains of Madness.

got back into Guild Wars 2 recently, so I'm on a charr kick

That's a smoking hot Panther, got any more pics?

Hope it gives the wanted effect.

Gotta read The Fellowship aswell at some point, not really interested in Lovecraft.

moar

It's alright. I'm going to wait a couple weeks and do 20mg next, I'm really wanting the euphoric feeling.

It's a great book, I definitely suggest it.

well, I haven't been on Sup Forums since like 2007.
Apperently I'm a furry now..
Didn't know about that.

go on, please

You are a piece of shit.

I bet she really likes metal-detectors

Tell me something I don't know.

I don't even know why anyone would want that many piercings. I have both my ears pierced, and I wouldn't want more than that, aside from a few body piercings.

Last one because the Captchas are annoying.

Where did you get opioids?

My grandma's bathroom. Funny thing is that I've been wanting to do them for years, and had no idea it was there. Fucking expired 2 years ago, and I had no clue because it's not with any of her other prescriptions.

Be careful. Opiate addiction is no joke.

Honestly I wouldn't get any.
Some can look nice, but usually they don't, in my opinion.

Oh yeah, I definitely know. It's not something I would do all the time, I was really just trying to see what it's about. Kinda disappointing honestly, or at least at the dose I took. Now that I think about it, it feels a lot like seroquel and the sedated feeling.

I kinda like them. I have a big thing for nipple piercings, and have wanted them for years.

nice feet

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

What's the appeal of piercings?

I don't know, I've just always liked them so long as they aren't excessive. I like the way nipple piercings look. I've heard they make them more sensitive too, and as someone who loves nipple play and wishes he were a girl with nice breasts it's right up my alley.

Classic keyboard appears to work flawlessly.

Other than the fact that I can't rebind the forward and back keys to Pgup and Pgdn.

Also yet to determine a useful thing to do with the ThinkVantage button.

Hallo Alex

Which keyboard?

Why don't you get them?

I'm kind of embarrassed to. I try to hide the fact that I'm a bit of fag because I live in a very bigoted southern area. That and I'm a bit fat and uncomfortable with my body, so I might get them when I'm in better shape. Ironically you'd think I'd want to get them more having the bitch tits I do.

You ARE a fag.

I mean, not really. I much prefer women. I do like traps, but it's the femininity I'm attracted to. And I guess I do like dicks, but my point is that I'm not a *total* fag. Just bi.

>I'm not a *total* fag. Just bi.

I'm not sure how that's funny. There's a difference between gay and bi.

You should exercise, I'm going to start soon too. How much do you weigh?

I will once I'm able to get to the gym. Not having a reliable form of transportation sucks. I weigh 108lbs, but I'm a 5'2" turbomanlet with shitty fat distribution, so my body is not attractive.

>108lbs
>5'2"

You're not fat.

I have a very small bone structure and almost no muscle. I have a relatively high amount of body fat, and like I said, it's not attractive.