BEING BIRACIAL SUCKS

BEING BIRACIAL SUCKS.
I'm a product of such a union and I've had nothing but shit in my life.
Are you biracial? How has your life turned out?

I'm half Chinese and half Irish.

19, at uni and life is pretty good. Don't blame your birth for your shit situation faggot.

I'm half white half japanese and I can pass for a girl pretty much any time I want and I look like a teenager despite pushing 30 in addition to being generally really attractive (although not as much to women since I look really feminine)

Pretty cool overall.

the problem doesn't come from you being biracial
the problem comes from the fact you have nigger genes

BW/WM or WW/BM? What're your parents like?

i knew a black/white kid named blake and he'd always try and act tough
no one ever respected the poor boy

>Don't blame your birth for your shit situation faggot.
I do blame it when I turned out looking like Shrek.

WM/BF

>nothing but shit in my life.
Nothing but shit in my life too.
I am literally the Son of a Bitch.
I’ve had people walk up and sucker punch me 5 times in my life.
I could tell you of other issues I have had to deal with in my life, but I just don’t want too. And Yes I am White.
Stop whining and get on with your life before it's too late.

>I'm half Chinese and half Irish.
... and half an hour later, I want to get drunk, again!

That's racist.

>WM/BF
MULATTO BUTT!

You DO know that "racist" isn't mutually exclusive from truth, right?

Learn to wrestle professionally.

no it isnt you stupid nigger

How's your Dick? Pics? Measurements?

Egotistical fucks who don't think what they're doing to the child.

African dad who left us (big surprise) and white hippie mom. Mom's a trip. Liked every culture but her own. She even put me in a foreign muslim school for a bit. Adolescence was kind of a shit show. Did a little weed, a little coke. I eventually ended up with the most thankless shit job: president of the united states of America.

Are you Obama?
Then, yes, KYS.

Dubs but still a bitch

I'm a pretty big light skin dude

My dick is hella average and seeing the disappointment that I'm not packing always hurts.

Obama, J Cole, Drake, Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry, the reign of the honey colored negro is at hand.

I have heard being biracial is awful, lots of bullshit that comes with it. I'm half Danish Half Norwegian so idk at all what it would be like

LMAO

also I always imagined the worst thing ever is a black guy with an average dick, or even worse small dick and hooking up with a white woman. white women are really stupid so a good amount probably really buy the monster cock thing and show huge dissappointment when an average or small dick comes out your pants

why did ryan seacrest marry pitch black barbie though?

It's no bueno.

Half mountain nord, half lowlander? Ew.

>half Danish Half Norwegian
count your blessings. I'm jealous AF

keks, thanks. check those Hitler dubs

>black barbie
>barbie
you answered your own question

yeah that is weird, she has white features and white nose and lips but pitch black skin. lol wtf

Amerimutt checking in
Here goes nothing

Italian
Norwegian
Finnish
Swiss
English
Irish
French
.0000001 North African (according to ancestory)

Despite all the different nationalities I look like the average white man. Could pass in Italy or Norway. I feel sorry for you cucks.

>she has white features
she's South Sudanese. Not a drop of white in her.

Hey there!
Norwegian, English, Hasidic Jew, Czech, Scotch, and if family legend is to be believed, 1/128 Delaware.

I lost

*half

Pretty fine. Black girls go instantly wet for me and white chicks invite me to phuc her asses.
But sometimes niggas try to make less of me saying: "No black enough for this, and that, etc..."

Shit bro that's rough

Pics

>"No black enough for this, and that, etc..."
exactly.
Cuz you ain't black. When it benefits them, they claim you, vice versa.

be slav
>mother comes from valley
>father comes from hills
>be ashemd of my dirty slav heritage
>it's not like my mom is a serb and father croat but still hurts
>no children want to talk to mixed spice bowl of slav genes

half white half asian, living the good life, both sides accept me. Im build white and look mostly white though. Both asian and white girls dig me which is great. But just like any other birth, its a lottery on how you turn out.

Googled Ryan seacrests wife.

You're full of shit

Screencapped for posterity. Toppest kek

Nikki Perkins is the name of black Barbie.

Actually, I'm tri-racial

Three different kinds of white

God DAMN life is good

I'm good

> (OP)
>half white half asian, living the good life, both sides accept me. Im build white and look mostly white though. Both asian and white girls dig me which is great. But just like any other birth, its a lottery on how you turn out.

Asians and whites usually get along pretty good. We're both at the top of the food chain.

genetic lottery. Bitch

A hottie is a hottie no matter the colour. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking fag

I'm mostly German Aryan Master Race, with just enough Irish to be a White Nigger.

How true is this?

Eyyyyy fellow nord

Asian/white biracial has been a sweet ride. 22 now and I am accepted in both circles and I get easy lay with both white and yellow pussy.
Didn’t hurt my father is 6”7 blonde hair blue eyed master race and mum is Japanese.

You have a nigger as a parent. You lost even before you were born.

I dunno, my friend had an Asian mom and White dad and looked pretty normal. He never had a problem with the ladies. I wouldn't say it's entirely true.

Hey Sully! waddup!
Meh Yeah that's the beauty of it OP you get to know the harsh stuff earlier than the norm.

Are you Markiplier? I was watching that guy's videos for over a year before I even knew he was Asian. And only then because he happened to mention his heritage

good with looking ugly and retarded?

Not true. Don't listen to this. I know a Chinese fathered/ German mothered girl who looks like a fucking taxi cab after it hit a red bricked wall.

And Oh I forgot cease your faggotry OP, just try it once in your life.

>You have a nigger as a parent. You lost even before you were born.

Forget that shit - all these years I've been under the impression that the dude was fucking gay

So far I don't think being half white, half Mexican has affected me. Too white to hang out with the Mexican kids so I hung out with white goth kids growing up. Current SO is half native half black and she feels she wasn't black enough to hang out black people and had no interest in native culture. We feel that being bi racial made us relate to each other. Our dogs a mutt as well.

Where's Tommy Chong?

I'm a Argentinian(Nazi German)/Brazilian qt and my life is great.

sucs2beu

Half black/white here

Barely look black. Most people have trouble guessing what I am. If I wear a hat I usually get "tan white guy."

I don't really give a fuck. The only thing that sucks is that I have to feel "connected" to such a trash culture like modern US black culture.

Kek'd thinking about your kids.

Black, white (mostly Irish [not Black Irish]), Euromutt. Born with an average dick and raised with no self esteem or worth.

Dating is impossible. Girls with daddy issues just want to fuck me until they're ready to get serious with a white man. All the girlfriends I've had were either because of my male best friend, or because I took them from a shitty person to show them a better life.

They fuck with me for 1-2 months, before they find a Great White Hope to try and settle down with. That's what happens when you put the damaged pussy on a pedestal - eventually, you can no longer reach it.

do you hate your parents ?

Yep, top of the food chain - right below the Jews

Let that sink in for a moment. Everything we (Asians and Caucasians) think about when we look at niggers? That's how Jews see us.

feelsuntermenschman.jpg

100% irish born in the states second generation, grew up with all my family having an irish accent so i can turn it on and off, chicks dig it. Life is good. Except for the sun, not ginger tho

If you're in the U.S., having black blood should get you into college on full scholarship easily under affirmative action. Similarly, most corporations would hire you over someone better qualified just to fill black quota. Being black is not the best situation overall, but you should take advantage of some of its perks, make lemonade out of lemons.

> (You)
>Kek'd thinking about your kids.
We too thought about the irony of that situation. Hopefully they'll be exotic looking enough to be attractive to somebody.

Why red brick in particular? I have to know

Chances are high the kid will turn out looking like a dreg, I'd forever hate you both if I were that kid.

I'm Mexican Japanese and Italian.

Shit is dope as fuck

>great food cultures
>blue eyes master race
>straight hair master race
>tall for some reason
>can look like a trap because Japanese
>can grow cute, albeit limited facial hair because spic
>have been to Japan and was treated better than gaijin trash (you can see it in my eyes)

I have an Asian dad and a Mexican mom
I'm 6'1 and only a little autistic but dinner has always been fucking great.

How TF did you get blue eyes?

...well you don't HAVE to. I mean, nobody's got a gun to your head, right?Even the darkest coons to ever nig will reject that shit if they have half a brain and an ounce of self respect.

looks like: Japanese master race...

Everyone's biracial you entitled nitwit.

I'm tri-racial. Black and white. My mother (white) was the best mother a son could ask for unfortunately she died a few years back. My father (black and Japanese) taught me about how to be a man. Not in a macho way but how to be honest and honorable. To take up the choices I made and deal with them as a man should. After my mom died he remarried through no small part of me and my sister pushing him to meet people. He was super depressed. Mom died of heart disease. He took the blame like as if he was a doctor or some shit. He still misses her. I can tell but he's getting over it. I honestly couldn't have had better parents. Mom was stern but always sweet. Dad was stern but always compassionate. My sister turned out to be a straight up slut but she's honest about herself and her choices so.. Whatever.

Holy fuck man can I come over for a meal sometime? My two all-time culinary favourites together at last! And do you have a sister I can marry? Provided she can cook of course

I'm half black and marked that I was only white on all of my college applications. I also refuse to take any scholarships based on skin color. I want to know that I got in on my own merits and not due to the way I was born.

This is very true. I miss 40s black guys. They worked hard and fought for their country even in racist times. I wish that culture would come back.

>being a bbc cuck sucks
I agree user
I can't fap to a girl without imagining I'm watching a nigger do it

Do you have a sister. Half Asian half Latina is my current thing. Post her pictures.

lol the mom and dad are both attractive for their race and the baby comes out looking like a poo. get rekt race mixers.

>whites top of the food chain

Sure. Everyone loves a pretty white girl. White guy? Ehhh not so much. They could go.

I'm half Hispanic half white. I didn't get shit until I got to Jr high because I had a lot of black hair covering my body (I'm a girl) and my breasts came in way earlier than my classmates. Also I live in a racist part of Louisiana. As I got to uni I didn't get shit until I moved to Shreveport LA which the population is 70 black 20 white and I got shit on for being white.. and Hispanic

Nice.

>implying white girls could exist without white guys.

Oh no. I certainly think we need white guys for that. But just like cattle. When they get too old.. Pop.

Top comment of the day

1/4 jew here. Life is good.

Different user, but mexican isn’t a race. They can be any race. Most Mexicans are over half European (Spain, Italy, Portugal) on average.

name a race with better looking males. don't worry i will wait. -uncle ruckus.

If you aren't a cooking son of a bitch, it was all a waste.