FDA attempted to remove a PDF document regarding the side effects of vaccines from the internet...

FDA attempted to remove a PDF document regarding the side effects of vaccines from the internet, yet it's been archived by numerous websites.

steemit.com/tripedia/@ausbitbank/fda-document-lists-autism-as-an-adverse-effect-of-tripedia-vaccine
wayback.archive-it.org/7993/20170112211659/http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf
archive.is/s6yKA

Would you become more critical towards the additives?

Protip: There are two alternatives for aluminiumhydroxide (Al(OH)3)
>Calciumphosphate (Ca3(PO4)2)
>Magnesiumcarbonate (Mg3(CO3)2)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/053469_vaccines_autism_FDA_documents.html
fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf
fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/notgettingvaccinatedliterallymakesyougayasOP/UCM101580.pdf
wayback.archive-it.org/7993/20170112211659/http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf
steemit.com/tripedia/@ausbitbank/fda-document-lists-autism-as-an-adverse-effect-of-tripedia-vaccine
archive.is/s6yKA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court#Previous_rulings
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100204151752AA5kR8n
toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/a?dbs hsdb:@term @DOCNO 575
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks Mr Cronkite

Is this what you call fake-news?

>when you call leaked documents fake news
Nah, not necessarily, the FDA has first published it.
A time later they have removed that page.
Here's the link of that page, remember that they have removed it:

It started with this:

Link of Original page which got removed:
fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf

Last posted link is where it came from, whether it's fake, flawed or real, they might have been trying to cover something up.

So take the last link for instance, then natural news has reported it on their site, then we have some who archived the page.

>Here's the link of that page, remember that they have removed it:
The CDC did the exact same thing a couple years ago when they revealed that Polio vaccines had been contaminated with Simian Virus SV40. When it got attention it suddenly disappeared from their website. "Nothing to see here citizens."

Very suspicious what they did, but anyways, the CDC and FDA have kicked the beehive.

Who's going to leak more secrets?
Should we call Q user?

They removed another page too. Fucking goverment publishing thinga then deleting them without a trace has to stop.
Link that got removed
fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/notgettingvaccinatedliterallymakesyougayasOP/UCM101580.pdf

Why would they put them up if they only intend to remove them?

Goverment shill detected

Maybe the uploader didn't intend to remove them? The government isn't ran by one person.

Tbh one in a thousand kids getting autism is atill better than polio and shit like that existing

You can't inject health into your body.

Fuck vaccines.....

Yeah you can. Its called medicine

I've never been a vaccines=autism guy, but reading into it makes you really fucking paranoid.
Pretty much no one actually argues this except for the usual dumbfucks, but there's a sizeable group talking about the side effects of various vaccines linked to heart disease and other illnesses. There's at least one case where a family sued big pharma and won an out of court settlement which included the terms that the pharmaceutical company never had to publicly apologise or admit wrong doing.

But no one ever talks about of this, it's always "hurr what sort of retard thinks vaccines cause autism?" It's one of the most blatant pieces of evidence of the extent to which the media isn't allowed to report certain things. But whatever. This rant won't change shit

That's why we have a silent majority in some cases.
But share those links and documents to inform your friends.
It's enough to redpill your friends, parents, children, family, representatives and even medics on those vaccines.
Some medics even have no idea what additives they contain, because they haven't read it or might be bribed/lobbied by (((Big Pharma)))

Im going to need a link to info on this court case you are referring to if i am to believe you are not a vaccine=autism guy

So it is Fake news covered up by unrelated links and shady sources, Thanks!

If anyone can link me to credible, academically sourced research which shows vaccination has any serious long tern side effects i will eat my own shit on live stream

Good luck with doing some research, I've got the links and it will be shared via the CBTS_stream subreddit.

This time a coalition of reddit, Sup Forums and other alt social media platforms should be made for the coalition.

Links are here (chronological):

archive.is/s6yKA

Not so fast, it turns out not to be that fast.
Maybe you might be a gov't shill or Big Pharma shill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court#Previous_rulings
Take your pick

thats because the side effects are are made up or circumstantial good job looking like a tard

>Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS,
anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence
and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting.

>Because these events are
reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to
establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.

hurr

Oh man you are an idiot

Anyone involved in those Q/CBTS threads is fucking retard

let's be clear, whoever speaks against Q/CBTS is a shill.

>When you call anyone else speaking about CBTS/Q whatever you want with any nickname or title including idiot or Xtard

fucktard, you have uncovered nothing, same as the pizzagate larping. take your meds and fuck off back to /x/

I like where this is going.
Please do the world a favor, Sup Forums & Sup Forumstards

Shills
pic related about living as such

The only intelligent thing in this whole thread

I agree. It's too bad people can't just be reasonable and admit there are risks to vaccines, even the possibility that it might cause autism in some, but it is better to have autism than end up completely retarded, paralyzed, or dead.

True, yet how about the ingredients?
Some already could be replaced.
Some nations already have replaced thimerosal, and take a note from this

Some shots are of course effective, but how about flu shots?

Explain this:
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100204151752AA5kR8n

I'd rather my kid be autistic than dead from polio or some shit. Fuck off retard.

If you are against vaccines, you are retarded. Its a scientific fact.

this
toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/a?dbs hsdb:@term @DOCNO 575

oh yeah I know you shills came from /sci/
Get back to /sci/ there are still children who survived without vaccination.

Humans are not products

pro-tip:
look at toxicity

>True, yet how about the ingredients?
>Some already could be replaced.
>Some nations already have replaced thimerosal, and take a note from this
They are removing thimerosal from vaccines for infants in the US, so the concern over vaccines may actually be having some positive impact in this instance.

Flu shots are pretty much pushed to make a quick buck and probably aren't that necessary or effective, and do contain thimerisol.

I don't know what you're asking about the yahoo link, but I'll say that we just don't have all the answers on the issue. We might never. After all, it still hasn't been scientifically proven that smoking causes cancer, but the correlation has been studied for over half a century to the point where we can say it does.

I live in a non 3rd world country so i get an annual flu jab for free. Why would my country bother if it wasnt effective?

I didn't say it wasn't effective at all, but if you look into it the efficacy is rather tenuous.
>i get an annual flu jab for free.
It's never free. Someone is paying for it, and someone is probably making a buck off it.

Well that's something we all have in common, if vaccines were a lot safer without those adjurvants, then we could agree on a slogan that will improve vaccines and guess what, make them more effective, so the (long term) toxicity could be eliminated.

You know what?
Make vaccines safe again

Remember those cases where SIDS is reported?
That could've been prevented, also note that there are many fails made.

So whenever another negative case comes, it will be another case of the exposure.

Even if you vaccinate your child, how can you prevent SIDS and/or any other factor.

There are still cases of people who get flu.

The flu season has less sun, are you willing to take the flu shot or forced to take it?
People in the military are forced to do so.

Cases can get decreased through replacement of the cation aluminium

I am a doctor. During my last few years in med school I used to constantly argue with random people on social media about vaccines and their safety/effectiveness. I would provide evidence from our well reputed and peer reviewed journals and other sources which 99% of the medical community would stand by as being valid. Of course the anti-vax morons would still deny it and claim it was all a hoax by 'big pharma' or that our med school education was regulated by the rothschilds or some other bullshit. What ive learned is it is absolutely useless to argue with these people, its a waste of your time and nothing more. My thinking now is to let them not vaccinate their kids, it will just remove their stupidity from the gene pool when their child dies of H.i.B meningitis or measles SSPE.

Yeah, it's their choice.
So in other words, they don't have to be mandated, making them safer will still happen of course.

And mostly the toxicity of aluminium remains unknown nowadays, there are only case studies and case reports from various sources including government sources.

Yet let's keep things constitutional, whether they did it or not, Healthcare should be provided to everyone regardless of this fact