This fucking guy lmao

this fucking guy lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kcuSIaENyJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody listens to marshall since 5th grade

No one even fucking cares about Marshal anymore.

Lines of coke?

He looks like a tweeker about to rob a convenience store

Nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap. He should quit

Eminem is a homosexual wanna-be nigger. How any white person buys his crap or likes him is a mystery to me.

My ex girlfriend and I were talking about getting back together, years ago, and she said "Eminem is a genius". At that point I told her to fuck off and have never spoken to her since.

Whats with that insane look on his face?

Wtf are you talking about, eminem is a genius and he is a fucking wordsmith. They way he puts lyrics together, along with his flow and cadence is crazy.
youtu.be/kcuSIaENyJc

who dat?

hes a wigger. talented wigger, yes. but still a filthy homo wigger. his skill is about as awesome as being #1 turd polisher.

Dear Trump,
I wrote chu but chu aint callin
I left my cell, my facebook and my twitter on the bottom
I sent two tweets back in autumn
You must not've got 'em

>Be me
>President of the United States
>Some old white guy raps about me
>Gets called out for not responding
>Totally not busy with running the United States or anything

I miss the times when he was actually good.
Stan is such a great song.

>has lines about the easiest target in existence
Fell. The fuck. Off.

It's funny how music artists and comedians always seem to become unpopular after getting political.

He got rekt and can't come up with a response.

That's part of his shtick about how he's got mental problems from his poor upbringing, you see....

>Be me
>President of the United States
>Have less than 2 hrs of actual work a day
>rest of the 4-5 hours is "executive time"
>call it a day
>get fags on the internet defending my hard day lmao

Listen to 95' infinite. What an album. Absolutely astonishing. In his prime, he was probably the best mainstream rapper ever known.

Now he says shit like "being white is so embarrassing I want to kill myself", has turned completely SJW ranting about cops shooting nogs. He's totally jumped on the racism / sexism / etc. bandwagon and it's ruined what he raps about, as well as completely contradicts his entire 'essence' of what he rapped about (unpopular opinions, controversial statements, rocking the boat in general).

Plus, all his new music trying to mix hip hop with some other dumb shit like rock or, I dunno, regular pop? Is poorly done and atrocious.

I know every word, breath and pause of the entire infinite album and will always cherish it. But it pains me to see what eminem's become now. Hate it. Fuck him. Fuck him for ruining my childhood idol.

That's my favorite album of his and one of my all time favorites

>Yo, yo Trump why you an old grump? Your face looks like you takin' a dump or gettin' a dry hump, you're a dumb chump like Forest Gump

Poor Donald

>running the United States
>Into the ground

Why can't he fade into the background and be a producer. He is 45 now his original fans are in there mid 30s now and off drugs. And he too fucking old to connect with high school kids now.

two things killed Eminem;

1: the release of Relapse
2: his entire fanbase simultaneously graduating from highschool

Lol stay mad trump fags