Mosley Thread

Let's pay respect to one of the most based fascists of all time: Oswald Mosley.

Discuss his ideas, post speeches, post rare mosleys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdBQ3fiddjA
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys
Fucking Kraut! Have fun having your daughters and sisters raped by Ahmed.

The US should have nuked the shit out of your faggy country too.

Stop bullying Germany leafy

Did hitler and mosley ever correspond with each other? Also bump for interest

>tfw distantly related to Oswald Mosley
The eternal Anglo echoes throughout Sup Forums

What's wrong with you fucking chink.

My nigga

Mosley went to Germany to meet Hitler. Said he was very intelligent but Mosley took most of his inspiration from Mussolini.

A man who loved his country

F

>tfw I forget real life is not Sup Forums and tell people I wish we could just clone Mosley and put him in charge

doesn't go down well tbqh

BEADY

"And the result is that Britain today is tossed to and fro between America and Russia. We've lost the empire, we've lost our position and we had 25 million Europeans killed, and I'm prouder of anything of my life of having done my utmost to stop that suicidal war which has destroyed Great Britain"

t. Oswald Mosley

;_;

What could have been.

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=EdBQ3fiddjA

Is there anything I need to read about him aside from his books?
Had to be Canada

Codreanu was the most based

Which book by Mosley should I read first?

read them in the order he wrote them

depends what youre more interested in, his post ww2 ideas for a self sufficient european superstate, or his earlier ideas of achieving autarky within the british empire?

yeah because he wasn't a pagan faggot

Supposedly Hitler attended his wedding.

Its also very very likely Hitler hoped Mosley's campaign for negotiated peace with Germany would be successful and this inspired him to start the Blitz which backfired and killed Mosley's until then growing support.

The blitz was just a huge mistake in every way.

Good point, basically, I would like to read what would be considered as his 'magnum opus', or I suppose I'll just hit up my local half price books and pick up whatever I find.

>yeah because he wasn't a pagan faggot
He was called a heretic by most significant christian figures at that time. Probably because of the pagan elements he added to uncuck Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

F

F

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

well, basically he had two core viewpoints throughout his life.

the first was in the 1930s leading up to WW2, where he basically wanted to withdraw britain and her empire from the global markets and just trade within the empire and create a state of self sufficiency that did not rely on international finance and usury. this viewpoint is best detailed in his book "the greater britain"

after ww2 though, he realised the empire was finished, and realised he could only achieve his dreams of a self sufficient super state by europe uniting as one nation, that could stand up to the soviet union as well as not be an american lapdog. the magnus opus of this idea would be his book called "the alternative"

there is also "my life" which is just an autobioraphy which doesnt outline all the political details as his other books but could be a good place to start if you just want to know about the guy and his life.

He didn't add any pagan elements nor was he condemned as a heretic or excommunicated by the Orthodox Church. He was a traditionalist and his religious practices were in line with mainstream Orthodoxy.

Excellent, thank you.