It comes in pints

>it comes in pints

as opposed to fucking what?

another quality thread

A cup? They're only little: That's like going to a pub where they serve beer in gallons.

as opposed to fucking hobbit sized shit, come on

A schooner you fucking human compost

a sleeve, of course

A half pint?

small

>a pint of milk
lmao

A sEASHELL?

I like to think OP is honestly this stupid. He was watching the movie and was like, "wait a minute, as opposed to fucking what?" And then thought, "Wow, I have to show my buddies on Sup Forums this, they'll think I'm so cool! Maybe I can make a meme like my heroes!"

A mug mebbe?

half-pints?

kek

Litres of course.

>You've had all a half already

I thought hobbits where supposedly all about dank weed and getting hammered.
They also live for a billion years, they'd have crazy metabolisms.

>You've had a whole half already
Half-pints you braindead bitch

Pipeweed is a tobacco-like plant, not dude weed lmao, that was a Hackson addition.

shouldn't Eric Idle, a Britain, know how drinks are served?
hmm... good catch

A Buckleberry Ferry.

Why didn't they call it pipe tobacco then?

Because it's Tolkien's universe and he can and did coin terms native to the lore he crafted in whatever way he desired.

Yeah but they're smaller so they'd need to drink less to get hammered.

>live for a billion years
'hmmmm'

Its weird and is a bad influence since they are very small only 16-17 maybe and drink beer and smoke weed

Really makes you think.

most awkward scene in the whole series. Why did JK write that shit?

>Litres of course.

"E could 'a drawed me off a pint, a 'alf litre ain't enough. It don't satisfy. And a 'ole litre's too much. It starts my bladder running. Let alone the price.'

Hobbits, being half the size of regular humans, consume a half-pint of beer as their regular unit. Hence Sam's exclamation that 'you've (Pippin) had a whole half already!'

In this instance the ability to purchase a pint of ale from the Prancing Pony would be akin to visiting a pub, asking for a beer and receiving a two pint flagon.

>billion years
>dank weed
Buddy...

agreed. not all threads are trolls. OP genuinely is a grade A fucktard.