Taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody

taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody.

Why do you wanna tell people? That is how normal people drink coffee. How strong of roast is it?

i never drink coffee, but fuck cream and sugar. it tastes like shit regardless so you might as well drink it black.

If you usually use alot you might lose a couple pounds.

Welcome to the master race.

and i want to tell everybody.

well without the cream or sugar it tastes stronger

Well it obviously tastes stronger without that shit, but what level of roast is it.

cream and sugar are for women

black coffee is best coffee. the more you drink it, the more you will like it. and you will actually be able to taste and compare coffees

memes aside
coffee should be black
sugar and cream fuck the taste up

nice.

You american faggots know dick about coffee.
Who in the right mind would drink that watered down shit?!

professional coffee roaster here.
the first time you drink any coffee you have to taste it pure in order to experience the flavour without any additives.
but once you know the character/aroma/body etc. there is nothing wrong with experimenting.

here's an incomplete list of things I put in my coffee sometimes:
>honey
>cinnamon
>cardamom
>rum
>whiskey
>whiskey and cream
>cereals
>pumpkin juice
>mint and cacao
>...

>>cereals

I'll join you! I too have run out of both cream or milk, and because you wanted to tell everybody, i won't be buying anything new this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! !!!!!

a.k.a. fast breakfast

this

Literally no one has mentioned being an american you tard

pretty much. I never put cream or sugar in. dark roasts always

This is the same train of logic as why the worst alcoholic drink are the most masculine
No one gives a damn how you drink your coffee, if you drink it black you should like it because it's black, you shouldn't do it because it gives you "cool" points

yeah but cream and sugar make you gay

"taking"
Obesity land cunt detected.

Why? Human brains are wired to enjoy sweet because it's an energy source that keeps us alive. I guarantee most fuckers enjoy cream in their coffee, because if you don't add it, your just drinking bitter bean juice

I bet you like cream in your ass too

well its better than drinking bitter dick juice like you apparently do faggot

Oh nice abandonment of your arguement for some good ol ad homeinem.

i bet you like ad homeinem in your ass

Nigga do it forever, not just a week. I started drinking it black about 5 years ago when I started working out. You can really tell the differences in coffees without all the shit masking the taste. Also, it's better for you.

This one hits the spot on them creamy crossdressers

sweet things are for women and gays, thus his statement

>black coffee is best coffee
sure kid

>whiskey and cream
>cereals
>pumpkin juice
>mint and cacao
>...

Phag

esspresso is different. I havnt had it a lot, but times I did I drank it black like I'm used to. It is way too bitter and needs some watering down.

>"taking"
well, how would You say it?
even Sting sang "I don't drink coffee, I take tea my dear" in his song Englisman in New York.
>Obesity land cunt detected.
actually cream and sugar in coffee are the last things to think among fat foods in that country

good for you. im down to milk only

benned

>memes aside
i will never agree to that

Well, I'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody.

that's great i support you

Do you prefer a darker roast? Why?