Why do americans always say america is larger than yurop?

Makes ya think.

burgerlets, when will they learn?

They're bigger than the EU

The eu isnt a country or even a geographical region. Its a trade union. Moot point.

We're larger down there.

Yes, Americans have really large bellies

>The eu isnt a country
yet...

When we say yurop, we do mean the EU.
The "Europe" in OP also includes western Russia, and not even the whole country. Why the fuck would be compare ourselves to what is simply a geographical region? We're up against the EU desu senpai.

EU is the worst country.

Although, I'll say, with Britain leaving the EU, it won't make as much sense tbqh, so you're not wrong.

i toght we ver frinds

I don't believe you. No way, when you say Europe, you don't include Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and now your daddy UK.

b-but muh money
well, tbqh, when you look up the GDP stats on Wikipedia it's just easier to look at the EU's GDP and compare it to murrica
either way, t-take out western Russia and we're bigger probably

also, I think a significant amount of Americans don't realize Iceland is yuropean or even think of Iceland at all, much like Norway, which is what, western Sweden?

They can't understand that they are not the best. They are like they are small kids who always think to be better than they actually are

ofc it's a german post.

amurica is so smallxD

Even Australia is bigger than Europe

>Australia (excluding Western Australia) 4,972,348 km2

But geographically Europe ends at the Urals.

Neither is Europe, retard

I thought it was the Pyrenees.

>start two wars
>lose two wars

Because Russia doesn't count

Russia is so diverse and huge that NZrs count Russia as its own region separate from Europe
Plus Russia is way more relevant than any European country

not estonia tho. we're immensely more relevant than russia

>a single country is almost as big as a "continent"

T. Ivanov smirnoff
Stop hacking, ivan

really depends on where measure "europe" from. If you include enough of Russia, it's bigger than almost anywhere.

and due to map projections, Russia isn't as big as it seems. Especially when you consider that it's mostly uninhabitable frozen tundra.

>lived in the US for 22 years
>never heard anyone claim this

I live in the south too, so I know some serious dumbfucks.