Ask a freshly high heroin addict anything!

Ask a freshly high heroin addict anything!

is the first high the best? does it only go downhill from there?

Do you look like a potato yet

Stop. Just stop while you can. Do it.

Why do you do it?
What's it like?
Why don't you smoke it?

What’s the meaning of life?
>inb4 42

What's your opinion on safe injection sites like they have in Europe and Vancouver?

how far are you away from taking one hit too many and finally kicking the bucket you fucking shithouse.

Are you nodding of and unable to reply?

Why did you start taking heroin knowing fully it would ruin your life?

goddamnit im making a trip to the trap now, ive been good asshole. thanks for triggering the fuck out of me

Why choose heroin over acid? I've heard acid's more fun and less expensive.

Post pictures of the trap! PLZ

how long have you been a faggot

all you fags being gay as fuck about it, but as soon as some retard posts some shit about tweaking balls on adderal or meth, none of you cucks blink an eye. ive been addicted to both and herion is 10x better. i can eat and actually function on herion. it makes me warmer in the winter and work harder at my job. being tweaked out on aphetamines makes me weak, cold, anti-social, and completely ruins my appetite.

hahaha no. its in east detroit and i dont feel like getting fucking shot.

You make it sound like that getting high is cool thing. The fact is you are weak human, A human who is supposed to be the pennical of evolution reduced to nothing but a slave. A slave to a few chemicals.

Try cutting off your hand!

Being addicted to anything kinda sucks, though.

I'm trying to kick nicotine right now, and that's just pussy shit compared to heroin.

Hola much is heroine?

Damn there's a lot of cut in your dope. That's the type of shit that will cause an absess if you miss. Stay on point.

Are you the guy who shot up milk on youtube live?

fuck off you lazy piece of shit. thinking that you function better on some heroin. you're just a useless son of a bitch without any self-control and self-respect and I hope you get raped by a nigger and die

why are you shooting in the bathroom?

what i wanna tell you is,try to stop,i don't really care about you whatsoever but try to stop

>can function on heroin
>cant funcion on anphetamines

ye i'll go with a solid no

>pennical

No you fucking dumb faggot, we give them the same shit we give you, you fucking degenerate.

Literally none of us can understand why you would even START taking something that you are fully aware will destroy your life.

And you know what, no matter how many times we ask why, you lowlife scum never answer.

you write like a tard

I would say it depends on how you use it. I mean, the first time intravenously is most memorable because it's one's first time being introduced to such profound euphoria, but in my case the best high I've ever had came from some wild trap house my ex-gf found.

Explain

I can't and I don't want to.

>Why do you do it?
Because it feels amazing and I have a few (professionally diagnosed) mental disorders (Schizoaffective, BPD, PTSD)
>What's it like?
It's like love. It is! It feels like warm unconditional love. It's like every orgasm, every warm hug, every instance of fingers running through your hair all condensed into one shot
>Why don't you smoke it?
Because nothing beats the rush that you get from shooting. You shoot, and then 10-40 seconds later you feel an intense high like nothing you've ever felt before. Some of us IV junkies have a saying "Why smoke it and waste it when you can shoot it and taste it?"
Also, I live on the east coast where the H is powder so it's not really smokeable.
Love

I approve very much and wish that the US would get on board. Harm reduction is what I'm all about.

what was your first opiate?

You fucked up, mate.

When the time comes you think you''re gonna get "clean and get your life in order" through metadone, subutex ect whatever, forget about it. You're never gonna shake this cunt. It's with you until you die.

The best form of harm function is to not take it at all you faggot junkie cunt.

How many years do you think you have to live until golden shot?

ayyy nice.

I'm something like 60 hours into an addy binge right meow just trying to play league til I pass out.. i'm tired of seeing shit lmao i just want to sleeeeeeeep

What was the point when you thinked 'fuck it i'm gonna fuck my life with lifelong heroin addiction'?

What's it feel like

I'm pretty cautious these days but if that day comes, so be it.

Nice trips. I am nodding off very strongly so I'm kinda slow at replying. Apologies.

Because I was suicidal and I've always been an impulsive hedonist.

Sorry. Be safe, don't go back to your last dose.

Well I am bi so I reckon my whole life

We're all slaves to a few chemicals. The only reason we even get out of bed in the morning is because we want that dopaminergic reward.

K brb

$90 /gram here

Yeah sadly I only have one plug at the moment. No choice but to go to the scary Muslim drug dealer and his mediocre dope.

No siree...

Because the shot preparation requires water and the lighting is good for finding a vein.

Well, I am quite high on a powerful downer so, I am retarded for the time being.

how the fuck are you coming to Sup Forums and feel like we're gonna glorify your heroin addiction? you're a scumbag and like the rest of the world which has some self-control I wish you nothing but death you fucking junkie. go suck some dick for some heroine

>I approve very much and wish that the US would get on board. Harm reduction is what I'm all about.

Do you think it would help you kick the habit if there was less stigma attached to it?

Let's say if there was literature for counselling or some kind of service offered to help you address the underlying causes of addiction?

How do you make money for drugs? You ever payed someone in heroin for sex? You already sucked cocks for H?

>implying im lazy because i actually enjoy getting and im not some queer who wants to sit around being sober on Sup Forums.

have you ever stayed up for weeks on meth? shit loses its luster qute quickly. not bait, just not a beta virgin that dabbles in pussy mom drugs for a day then claims to know shit about drugs and the effects of them.

i started because the price of pills was too high, and i became addicted after getting morphine from a doctor for years. i didnt just pick up a fucking rig one day and start shooting up drugs you dense fucking retard.

>7 years sober, 12 years off smack. feels good man.
>no daily hustle to feed my $150 p/d addiction
>never worry about getting in touch with my dealer
>never worry about getting pulled over, doing jail time, kicking in jail, going to prison for dealing
>have a car, house, life

This is going to get fun :)

u r dum

thank you OP, couldnt have said it better myself. im the one getting blasted by these sober faggots in here. question though, do you just have a high tolerence or is the stuff you're getting not the best? i do 20 units of the shit i get and im slumped.

have you ever tried and psychoactive drugs?(lsd, dmt and the like)
there are plenty of substances you can consume that are much less harmful than heroin my man. try Kratom

FeelsFUCKINGGoodMan. Grats on staying clean.

Show Sup Forums the shot scars on your arm

Oh I'm the retard?

Full time employed with my own house and a thriving social life.

You're stuffing junk up your pasty decrepit lowlife blood tunnels.

Tell me again who's the fucking retard here you subhuman maggot.

I was addicted to heroine for 6 years and I've been clean for almost 7. I can tell you why. It took a few months with a therapist to figure it out but I did. She would ask why? I would say cause it feels good. A little more time going and talking she would ask why? Because I have anxiety. Even more time went by she would ask well why do you have anxiety? I eventually figured out I didn't like not having control. I would get anxiety if I was in a situation in which I didn't have control. After that I never used again

Vicodin when I was 12. I laugh at it now. Such a weak substance.

Fair enough.

Sounds like a party. Have fun, my dude!

When I just kinda lost all of my aspirations.

>its like every orgasm
>every warm hug
>every instance of fingers running through your hair
I have only experienced one of these. Why get high when I can just jack off?

I was strung out for 6 years I ALWAYS had a full time job and friends soo your argument is not relevant

How's the hand coming along?

God damn dude, sucks to suck.

So a person who didn't like having control, went and took a drug that is known worldwide for making people lose control.

You junkies are fucking genius cunts aren't ya.

Actually it's not.

You're a fucking junkie. Case dismissed.

thanks. I have 7 years next month, it is pretty weird. good but still weird.

full time on the corner bitch boy

People search for self destruction. Just look at all the fatties. Smoker. People in abusive relationships. Workaholics ...

what do you think of the white knights who havent got a clue about the euphoria we opiate lovers feel, yet try and lecture us on how we should behave and run our lives
>be me 52 yrs old been on opiates 27yrs
>look at most 40 yrs old have a good job
>mortgage is paid off very happy marriage
>two grown up kids with great careers
one rule I've religiously stuck to never inject anything

by definition a junkie is someone that is prepared to give everything for the substance they crave, everyone here comments with their hate turned up to the maximum just cause you can lmao. no proper argument of anything

to be fair nicotine is just as addictive as heroin and just as hard as heroin to quit to an extent

theres a difference between being a junkie and a functioning addict, i have a full time and rent a house, have had the same girlfriend for years. im well dressed and not a depressed faggot driving a dad van.

What do you think about the use of heroin in films like Trainspotting and Requiem for a dream? Is it accurately depicted or does the high give you a different feeling?

accurate as fuck in requiem for a dream

I'm not in any way saying it is rational behavior because it isn't. Just think about this. Coming off heroine is the worst thing I've EVER felt in my life. Yet people continue after they have felt that. I know it seems black and white. You're thinking just stop you fucking idiot. But it were truly that easy for people don't you think they would stop? It's not a fun life. It's miserable. Do we lack self control? Absolutely! UNTIL.....you've just fucking had enough. Nothing about drug addiction is rational but something in you tells you it's worth it until one day you decide it's not or you die

No actually I'm not I've been clean for almost 7 years

>calls himself an opiate lover
>one rule I've religiously stuck to never inject anything
what a sissy

u replied to the wrong guy idiot.

I ask you to please just be careful and don't overdose, my cousin is addicted and ive had a few friends die because they took one too many shots.

Lol triggered.

I definitely think so. I honestly think that if it were viewed by society the same way alcoholism is viewed, more people would get into recovery when they're ready. And yeah therapy to see why you're self-medicating is great.

>How do you make money for drugs?
I do odd jobs right now because I'm in between jobs.
>You ever payed someone in heroin for sex?
No but I've had sex for heroin.
>You already sucked cocks for H?
Oh yeah. I'm bi so I didn't care much.

Dude, OP here -- I agree with a lot of what you're saying but I think you're wasting energy on people who think we're disposable as junkies.

no u

I'm schizo so I can't imagine that doing psychedelics would be good for my sanity

K hold on.

whats up man, I use too.

junkies are drug users out of control, like in trainspotting or some shit, and deserve your hate

responsible drug users are more numerous, and can include everyone from successful businessmen to that sweet old lady down the block who needs oxy for her back. as long as you are in control, your life can be enhanced greatly at very minimal cost

OP is shooting up in Detroit traphouses though so it's pretty clear here which side of the line he's on here

ever tried quitting?
dumbest shit you've done high?
what would make you want to stop for life 100% ?

Sorry boss but that's a bitch ass shot

Where do you live?

>responsible drug users
There's no such thing as a responsible illegal drug user

Why is your handwriting so bad

Being this ignorant.

I built my entire career while high as giraffe pussy. 38 retired smoke weed ereday

You've got 2 years at best before you're slow decline into turning green and death.

> being high
> spend high in posting in Sup Forums

Priceless

How is the comedown /withdrawal from heroin i m on cocaine hangover and i feel like shit and want to kill myself

You write like a gay, and your self-aggrandizing only makes me question the veracity of your supposed achievements

How's life as a loser?

Guess i'm not up to your level then, boss. fucking nigger fuck you

>addiction
you'll do everything high

yeah man because me smoking weed and also owning a house while making a six figure salary is somehow "irresponsible"
get the fuck out of here faggot

>i became addicted after getting morphine from a doctor for years.

was this done for legitimate medical reasons? was your doctor put in prison or did he just have to stop giving you your meds due to legal pressure?

Have you ever injected milk?

how many more years do you expect to live?

>pennical

Can you OD already, you're a waste to society

please please please please please stop

I'm getting a warm, fuzzy high myself right now. Knowing I'm not dying as a slave to a terrible poison pushed and encouraged by (((them))) I'd say get clean but we all know junkies never, ever get truly clean. Enjoy killing yourself slowly.

why is you handwriting so stupidly fucked up

personally i'm more into psychs than opiates/opioids. they're just generally more enjoyable, useful, and have a bit less stigma.
that said i do enjoy pills when i can find them, and would probably use them more if i knew reliable dealers.

Are you seriously asking that question to a heroin user?