You think Ethan Klein is actually a good person?

You think Ethan Klein is actually a good person?

youtu.be/AyRByXDORVc

Never thought a jew was of any good moral standing before, especially one who profits from the misfortunes of others

Ethan profits off the misfortune of others?

Jews sole purpose is to exploit and corrupt the country they're living in, so no.

not even a good troll

He's a jew, so by definition, he's a bad person. On a more serious note, he did fuck up a few times, like during the beef he had with pyro and the whole pewdiepie "nigger" thing, so idk. I'd say he's not a bad person, but hypocritical at times

I can’t think of one Jew that actually caused harm to Americans other than the one that stole a bunch of money from his investors and then went to prison for it

Very careless I must say. His latest video talks about how he suffers from depression though

dont think hes that bad, the jew hating uneducated and poor hicks here will tell you otherwise though
seriously you fags need to go outside and get some fresh air and stop thinking everything was caused by the jews, you'll remain underemployed your entire life thinking with dumbass mindsets like that

jew

Yes the hypocrisy of drama channels amaze me, they say "waaaaa Jake Paul is exploiting dead people" when doing a Jake paul response video is literally profiting from the same guys death too

Reacting to a shitty dead body video is not the same as going to Japan, searching for dead human meat, and then shouting out your merch when you find it!

I agree in theory, but all these drama channels take the moral high ground in many cases, in H3H3's case he said Felix (his friend) was a bad guy and said nigger "Wayyyyy to easily" and there's several cases of Ethan giggling while saying "niggerfaggot" to the point IDubbbz said "you know you're saying it a lot man"

That's the yt trend right now.

>disappear on a vacation for 2 months
>reappear claiming it was depression
>talk about morals and shit
>?????
>profit

I don't think anyone on YouTube is a good person.

The one that created the 1965 immigration act essentially killed the country

I want to like Ethan but I feel he is a hypocrite against things. I like when he admits to his mistakes, but the direction his channel is going, especially with the podcast I am skeptical. Because of the adpocalypse, he's become way too focused on profit, and at least he admitted that now. He looks like garbage right now and I want him to do better, because he was pretty funny. But he's been a dick for the past year.

bait but he's kind of a dick he thinks he's better than everyone just because of his liberal politics or something. and he thinks he's so artsy and unique when really he's a huge normie

this, while i really like the h3 podcasts i couldn't help but be a little irked at how easily and amused he was saying niggerfaggot but jumped quickly on the shame pewds train

no hes not, hes lies about being fucking depressed every few months as a cop out for being lazy and not putting out any quality content as often

How has him being a dick only occurred during the past year?

who is this

He is just a person. He has made mistakes, but seems to be honest at heart, even if not that bright when it comes to realizing he also sometimes plays the whole youtube drama game, althought in a less shitty way.

i mean, if you're a big name in youtube, you can't not be part of the drama, it just means more views to them

Ethan made a huge name for himself via “vape naysh” having nothing to do with YouTube drama

How can you play the drama game in a “less shitty way” his greeed is obvious when it comes to drama vids