Share your weird kinks and fetishes

Share your weird kinks and fetishes

knife play

Fucklicking, I love when a girl rides reverse cowboy on a well endowed guy and I lick her cunt as he shafts her. The best is when he cums in her and his presses out as I lick them both clean

This

Fat men in uniform.

Or bulky gear like pic related.

Computer dominatrix
It's when a person is in bondage and uses a computer as a timer and it takes over and enslaves the victim. Kinda rare to find.

I look at naked women on the internet and play with my penis.

>pic related

I like to stick my finger under the skin of my uncircumcised dick and then sniffing the fish sauce.

I do this also while masturbating.

Fucking degenerate KYS

That's not a naked woman, nor a penis. Pic not actually related.

You mean like actually cutting shit with the knife or is it just the danger of the knife being there?

Lou?

>The Kink Master

Nope

Real hidden cams on russian public toilets. Especially poop.

Girls tonging and lick each each others assholes before and after they get fucked in the ass.

Older woman.

For the past 3 months (except over Christmas and New Years) I’ve been getting caned weekly by a guy I met on Craigslist. Between 5 and 10 cuts a week, every Saturday, really keeps me focused. There’s no sex involved though we both are horny as fuck while doing it.

is pic related?

Pregnant women

i lvoe her but i want to see her get destroyed by tons of black cocks in a gangbang.

why is that?

Preggos and lactation

A lot actually
>Diapers
>Ass eating
>Sweat/smell
>Feet
>Hairy girls

Because you are a fucking cuck.

No offence m8, sickness doesn't choose.

so there is a dildo that lays eggs inside of you made of jell. I want to fuck one of my friends wifes/girlfriends and lay my eggs inside of her then have her go home and snuggle with them on the couch while they feel my eggs in them. maybe rub their bellies

would you fuck her?