What is Sup Forums's opinion regarding the Second Ammendment?

What is Sup Forums's opinion regarding the Second Ammendment?
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8xApAhVVM

Which one is the Second ammendment?

SHALL

NIGGER ANUS

The scar she's going to have is called an idiot mark.

the video you posted in no way supports or doesn't support the 2nd amendment. Its an idiot too worried about something in the background to pay the well needed attention to the new shooter. Even before she fired anyone that has shot a rifle could have told you that the gun was going to kick back in her face. The butt of the rifle needs to be secure in the "Pocket" of the shoulder. Whoever is supposed to be teaching her is irresponsible.
This video has nothing to do with the question at hand. Sage in all fields

We're not allowed guns or anything pointy because we're autistic faggots, but I'm pro-gun and would be a full blown /k/ommando if I could.

that's a dumb thing to say... looks to me like those around who didn't teach her proper handling are the idiots

I'm against it

At the very least you could get a nice shotgun and crossbow collection. Shotgun certificate is about as hard as getting a passport and all bows are unrestricted. It's not Yank tier but it's something for when the zombie apocalypse comes.

Even as old as she is, and at her age should at least have some concept of kickback, especially the bigger the gun the stronger the force it uses and the bullet is pushing forward. Watching even a conservative amount of American films and internet movies and videos could lead her to know that scope was going to bust her in the head. She's an idiot along with whoever is teaching her for doing the shit.

Good thing you don't have any impact on our rights, Ahmed

faggot cuck, look how well it's turned out for your country. Weapon hysteria, people afraid of kitchen tools, British soldiers beheaded in the streets by Islamists.

>IT'S A GIRL, WHITE-KNIGHT TO THE RESCUE
theyre all idiots, but that's what the scar is called.

yeah, I cringe every time I see one of these videos of someone giving a person a gun to shoot when they clearly don't know how to handle it. doesn't make her any less responsible though.

save a life, bin that knife

Without the 2nd Amendment you can't assure the 1st Amendment. Just ask every conquered people.

I shoot competitively.

Good thinks its called the bill of rights, not bill of privileges.

Anti-gun cucks are free to be assblasted all they want.

I think we should have the same in Canada.

The gun stock is barely touching her shoulder. Who thought this was a good idea?

The person filming it for a laugh. Dick move, though. 0/10.

I've heard it's a lot easier to get a shotgun license if you live out in the country, have your own land or farm animals. I live in the suburbs of London so many alarms would be raised if I tried to get one.

The one that says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED