What do you think about my transformation?

What do you think about my transformation?

You really let yourself go, man.

This. You were such a good looking man on the before (left) image ...

Hey nice job man!

Your bathroom transformed really nice, im digging those wooden doors

It goes before then after not after then before, all that muscle and no common sense

Your pecs curve in around your arm pit like me. Is that genetics or do we just need to cut/put on more muscle?

Genetics

Cool then I’ll stop worrying about it. Any tips on a good chest workout?

Inconclusive without nudity, of course. Standard 4chins response. How's the eyesight?

Curve how? I've never paid any attention to that

>Your pecs curve in around your arm pit
This. That's weird af lol

-2 and some astigmatism.

Different bench press variations (dumbbells > bar imo), dumbbell flys, cable flys, machine chest press, even push ups are good for your whole chest

Biceps dwarf forearm... see left arm. Switch when jerking off.

Good job, user. Makes me wish I had kept going with the gym myself

Train your eyes. It gets worse tbh

Work the forearms and calves too. Nice job dude

I probably should hit forearms more, but calves... I have lost faith in them.

Why not return? It's a nice hobby and you can really transform yourself even without gear.

Don't give up. How is the penis?

You had a good frame to start with in middle puberty and now as an adult you got a great shape. Keep doing dips and calf raises and curls with the forearms. LOW weight and high reps.

You guys ever done SARMs? Just got done 8 week cycle of LGD at 15mg and gained 12 pounds of muscle

So what's your total in KG's?

Look at the middle of the pec closest to the armpit. It curves but mine does the same so I’m not bashing
I only use dumbbells, but I heard flys can fuck you up if overdone/not done correctly. I only do angles pushups no flat ones

I'm just hoping you have a good dick because that torso makes me want to ride you hard.

Not trying to take any spotlight or anything, but i just got sponsored by a company and is about to get serious powerlifting training, shits gonna be nice and im hyyyyped af

Unfortunately it is very average.

Damn you really let yourself go. Look how good you used to look.

It is time to let the audience vote.

ya blew it, son.

You had to sell your phone too? that sad

average size is fine, as long as it's pretty.

Some more. I have the worst ass genetics imaginable. Used to be rocking full on Hank Hill mode.

Gotten smarter

And yes, I have cut my hair.

What are you smokin' dat ass is yum. Let's see the front

Traps/shoulders and arms look great. Chest is good and you have abs. Especially if you tense. Noice.

that's a nice ass. you did well to turn the before pic into that.

Thanks.

where is the penis gallery

Nice job OP
That wasn't 12 pounds of muscle. People on gear might only end up gaining and keeping 10-15 lbs of muscle 12 weeks

Posting a penis here is too gay

No no it's part of the anatomical measurement. Two dudes together, that's gay. Go for it bro

Benis question dodged. I think we can all infer why.

nice waist

Average is good. Benis request.