Wanna share a life hack fagits

Wanna share a life hack fagits

stop ordering pizza make your own so much cheaper its crazy and better than the dirty shitholes in my town

boboli crust (my first thin one today)
kirkland tomato sauce mix in a cunt hair of cajun seasoning and olive oil
kraft mozz
hormel pepps

xtra cheeze and peps

450 degrees 10 min bout to put this bad boy in the oven like a jew

MAKE YOUR OWN PIZZA MASTER RACE REPORTING

council estate cunt

its officially jewish

i know you fgts jelly

jesus christ checked

They aren't fucking hacks, they are tips. I wish dumb fucks would stop calling them life hacks.

Or you can just grow the fuck up and cook actual food

i cant argue with the fact that i am not not a dumbfuck sunshine you got me but then please give me an exapmle of a hack

Is a cunt hair an official unit of measurement? Where can I find a measuring instrument that lists a cunt hair as a unit

looks like shit

now thats a decent tip , just buy a cookbook and go, im like retarded and too high ,

or you could just, cook food

jelly ass bitxh'

im too high for that shit and retarded still you fgts need to make your own pizza you missing out

Do spaghetti next

Let's see it when it comes out.

got u fam

so many layers of pepperoni and cheeze to the end

have fun with your pizza hut crap fgits

I live in the NY tri-state area, we have the best pizza in the fucking world around here. I'm not making that supermarket shit ever.

Very nice. Well done, user. Next time I go to the store.

surprisingly looks pretty good

sooooo much cheaper and cleaner not even fucking close

youre welcome sirs

ive added ham on top and sausage and even cooked skrimps

ya well i dont live ther fgt

I eat pizza because I'm too lazy to cook real food, faggot. If I'm gunna make pizza from scratch I might as well cook shit for myself.
Also go back to >>>ck

>from scratch

lul

I open the wrapper put on sauce and cheese and then bar mitzvah it , keep a clean kitchen you nigger. I bet you have gauges in your ear.

You put bag shredded cheese on your pizza?

Don't be a bitch fuck outta here with that pepperoni put some anchovies on that shit and have your self a real Italian pizza

god damn it my mouth is watering, i love them but cant get them delivered here. Need to buy some soon

Agree 100%. This is cooking. Cooking is not a life hack.

A life hack would be something like use plastic bread ties to organize your cords. Not the best example, but it's basically using something in an innovative way to make your life better.

>too poor for a pizza pan
>plain ass pepperoni
Do you even pizza?

Add garlic, replace pepp with sliced sausage and some god damn grilled veggies, top with pecorino, cook in a lightly oiled pan before putting in oven.

So would it be a life hack to say instead of buying pre made pizza dough get a can of croissants and roll them together into a delicious dough

it was good anons i cant tell you how much money i used to flush down the toilet ordering nasty pizza delivery from some scumbag driver

i used to buy the good shit at costco like the logs of mozz but if i dont eat them fast enough they molded , happened twice so i just said fuck it going with bag mozz unless you know something i dont

jesus christ so many salty fucking nigger whores ITT, fucking kill yourselves IDGAF

People should listen to this user.

Agree, Boboli crust are awesome. Brush it with olive oil, sprinkle pizza cheese, top with thin sliced smoked salmon and a big swirl of pesto sauce. Different and fucking delicious.

Or you could just buy a Digiorno pizza for less than the cost of those ingredients and get basically the same thing.

>salty fucking nigger whores
Says the degenerate plebeian.

Thanks for responding to me twice. I love to collect (You)s.

Personally, I like to experiment with different cheeses that I also use for other things. I'm not a big fan of lots of cheese on a pizza either.

YOUR ADVICE IS GOOD BUT FUCK YOU whops ignore caps you lost me at too poor for pizza pan, im not poor just retarded tyvm

thank you for this

frozen anything i dont eat its disgusting , kill yourself

>less than the cost of those ingredients
>implying
Any frozen crust tastes like garbage.

>>Pizza
>>Cajun Seasoning.

No.

this isnt redit, i bet you have a bunch of karma there that you are very proud of trap

>Any frozen crust tastes like garbage.

And you think that Boboli crusts aren't frozen at any point? Holy shit, nigger, most of the bread section is defrosted.

I am insulting you, you tasteless faggot. You think the hugbox of reddit admires bashing faggots?

i agree op her am retarded it was there i said sure needed some tips anons have given a few here its wasnt terrible i kinda liked it

>bread section is defrosted
Have you ever frozen bread before? The difference is pretty obvious.

The sauce you buy at the store is watered down. Empty the jar into a saucepan and throw it over medium heat to reduce the sauce into something that isn't runny shit.

you sound mad user

I wouldn't eat that shit if I was starving to death.

You have an oven?

12 year old detected

Clearly you've never worked in a grocery store. They have huge freezers full of bread. You just never knew you were eating frozen. Any bread with a sticker expiration date on it was defrosted at the store and the date is based on when they took it out of the freezer.

You have a house?

no

$5 for crust
$2 for jar of pizza sauce that last maybe 5 pizza's
Mozzarella cheese CHEAPEST I've seen is like $11 for 5lb bag at Costco / Sams. IF you buy small shredded bag at wallyworld or target then it's like $1 or 2 per pizza
brand name pepperoni is expensive, especially hormel. Go to Costco / Sams and buy the 5lb of pepperoni, its right next to the cheese.

If you really were a jew you would be making the dough yourself and buying the 5lb bag of cheese and pepperoni's at Sams / Costco. You fucking suck at trying to save money. Cost $5 just for the crust, I could go to fucking Little Caesars for $6 including tax, and I don't have to make anything or wait.

op here soo fat just ate 2 bowls of honey smaks

medically higgh 100 mg gummies

Can i borrow some some money so i can be like you?

tldr fuk your mother

>$5 for crust
wot

That's what Boboli crusts cost $4-5.

oh yeh, forgot this.

If youre going to use tomato sauce and not pizza sauce, why are you then going to load it with brand name cheese / pepperoni? You already skimped on the sauce, skimp on all of it, or none of it. You also add cajun, but none of the Italian herbs, like oregano (which should be on every pizza), basil, thyme, little bit of crushed red pepper, dash of garlic powder. Spices go a long way, and it's not hard to make an italian blend, but you somehow managed to fuck up the easiest step too.

You're dumber than I originally thought.

Can i come oven for pizza im hungry like communists

Op here I have no oven I do my cooking under the sun

Can i have some?

Your pizza sucks ass lel

Op here im hungry can i come over to?

it was 5.96 for 2

fuck yourself cunt

yeap, the crust is more expensive than some medium / large pizzas near me.

Heres a real jew tip since you're too dumb to figure it out yourself OP.

Look at the specials / deals for pizza chains and just do that. Learn some self control and those 2 pizzas you bought at $6 each can last a few meals. Alternatively, complain to fast food pizza chains about your pizza sucking, and get free pizza coupons.

Can i have some money?

You don't pay sales tax, and youre complaining about saving $1 on making pizza at home rather than going to papa johns / dominos / marcos?

okay

ya i feel ya and your jew powers sir, its not just the money its the clean factor, i live in a small shithole joyless town i dont trust those retards with my food...

Any more life hacks about italian disc shape food?

Did you just mention costco, the store with both take and bake and food court pizzas that are enormous and cheap as fuck?

Okay what fucker

you call making pizza a lifehack? what's going to the toilet for you then? a space mission?

its a good point, i live by myself i just make these smaller ones

go away jew

No money for you now

3 cups flower 1tsp salt 1tbs sugar 1 pack of yeast 3tbs olive oil 1 cup warm water + time and patience oh wait instant gratification is more gratifying

Italians reading this thread must be too busy feeling sorry for all of you to comment

i also flossed my teeth for the firsrt time in loke 3 months today dam was sheer bliss

Dam well ill get out of your house now

i mean anyone with half a brain are doing hand gestures. Who doesnt put any italian herbs on pizza?

Italians are being invaded by Muslims

Nona Rollin in her spicy meat ball grave

ok ok. don't be mad. i have a life hack for you:
water + heat = boiling water.
bet you didn't know that yet.
are we friends now?

A cunt hair is an official unit of measurement, but it should be used with regard to width, not volume.
E.g, "take a cunt hair off that board" means cut off 1/32" or less - a small amount not worth giving a precise integer.

Seriously. Not even oregano? OP is a fag.

Here, fags. A real recipe that tastes delicious.

i have in the past not a huge fan

im gonna buy some

>italian pizza
>that crust

Yeah, no.

MY
FUCKING
PHILIP
K.
DICK

Looks like frozen shit

My bitch loves Bologna on her pizza