>le achieve nothing man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZUjZRJQLF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck

World Cup winner.
What does messhit and penaldo have?

A successful career.

Trophies are overrated. Tons of absolute shitters have them and they're not fit to carry this guy's boots.

>win a load of trophies and be forgotten
>become a god-like figure in your home town forever

well, spee?

Legend status in his city + a World Cup

I'd be pretty okay with that t.b.h f a m

he was fucking useless in that world cup. they only won it because they dropped him.

>tfw no gf

t. yakuza miyazaki

>Totti, along with his teammate Pirlo, Juan Román Riquelme, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Luís Figo, finished the tournament with the most assists (4)

also

+ decisive goal vs australia
+ made the 23 player all star team
+ assisted Del Piero for the final nail in germany's coffin

Just end your life you worthless nigger

>Won Serie A
>Won Coppa Italia
>Won World Cup
>Euro Runner-up (MotM in the Final)
>Serie A top scorer
>European Golden Shoe winner

What have you achieved in your little shithole?

your fucking country achieved nothing

>+ assisted Del Piero for the final nail in germany's coffin

It was Gilardino

Basically the only thing he might have won had he changed his club was the champions league and some useless foreign league titles. He instead chose to become a legend in his hometown so props to him.

Yeah you're right. Totti passed to Gilardino who then assisted Del Piero. My bad

italian slippy g

but he won serie a

wow he scored against australia. his only goal in the competition. surely they would not have won the cup without him.

>le good because no one ever wanted to sign him man

it's hard to be 18 I guess

>Euro Runner-up (MotM in the Final)
mfw no one will remember how awesome Totti was at the time because Del Piero is a choker

still waiting for any impressive statistic or video.

even if I was 18 the real GOATs all have legit reasons why they are so highly regarded.

I don't think anybody considers Totti GOAT. But he is a great one.

why? same as del piero - italians excel at producing meme attacking players that are overrated.

>le classy loyal one-club man
#respect #passion #thisisfootball

your best striker literally plays for stuttgart

>Says Japan, the expert on Italian attacking players

before messi, ronaldo, griezmann etc football already existed and there were other GOATs you fucking cunt, and totti and del piero were among them, don't talk about shit you know nothing about and stick to DOTA tournaments

I tried to copypaste his achievements but this says Error: Comment too long (3446/2000). Really makes one think.

Yes, please Satoshi teach us how to play football as good as you.

That Italy was a team with the best players of that generation and everyone did something to reach the final goal, there wasn't a star in the team.

Embarrassing, honestly.

Maybe nowadays but Baggio, Vieri, Inzaghi, Del Piero, Totti etc were all amazing.

>Del piero meme
>Happened in your country

Del Piero won a shitton while he was an 8/10 for most of his career, Totti is more fedora than Pirlo though and a dead weight that was accommodated for non football reasons. The anti Di Natale if you will.

without him Roma could have been a much more successful team

>win a load of trophies and be forgotten
>become a god-like figure in your home town forever
CR and Messi did both
Winning a lot of trophies makes you a legend anywhere if you played an important role in your team.

He won the WC and 2 serie A

Stay hiroshima

You don't understand what totti is for romanistas. He and diego for napoli are on a whole another level respect to ronaldo or messi to barca. That may also be because barca and real are too successful and so everybody rates ronaldo and messi, the relationship between totti and roma fans is (or was) much more intimate and pure.
And for Maradona, people in naples have more sacred images of him to which they pray rather than jesus or the holy mary

Tsu yes
Messi no, hes polemic cause thee nt still hasnt won anything yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZUjZRJQLF8

kill yourself nigger

>decisive goal vs australia

"decisive goal vs australia", you mean the dive to score a penalty and winning goal in a match they were going to lose?

REMINDER ITALY ARE THE ILLEGITIMATE 2006 """""""CHAMPIONS"""""""

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

I like totti but
>rating players via youtube highlights videos
meme

>>le achieve nothing
What is the status of a legend?

3rd man assist
>Plebs on Sup Forums