Eliza Dushku Says She Was ‘Sexually Molested’ While Filming ‘True Lies’

Eliza Dushku Says She Was ‘Sexually Molested’ While Filming ‘True Lies’

Am I the only one jerking off to these detailed molestation stories?.... So fucking hot!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

decider.com/2018/01/13/eliza-dushku-says-she-was-sexually-molested-on-the-set-of-true-lies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Such a yummy thing at that age, too.
I would gladly rub on her til I came.

decider.com/2018/01/13/eliza-dushku-says-she-was-sexually-molested-on-the-set-of-true-lies/

Mmmm, Eliza DOUCHEcunt.

So supple and cute at this age.

I bet she rubbed back a little bit.

Anyone else on board with this little slut?

why is she complaining about being used for the only thing she's good for

My thoughts exactly. I liked the stories, cause it gives me something to jerk of to, but damn... shut your fucking mouth Eliza!!!

keep posting her, she's got my dick hard

Kill yourself.

No, Daddy.

MODS GET IN HERE NOW !!

Back to Redit, faggot

I have to go jerk off now.

Bye!

"I remember what I was wearing (my favorite white denim shorts, thankfully, secured enough for me to keep on). I remember how he laid me down on the bed, wrapped me with his gigantic writhing body, and rubbed all over me. He spoke these words: “You’re not going to sleep on me now sweetie, stop pretending you’re sleeping,” as he rubbed harder and faster against my catatonic body. When he was ‘finished’, he suggested, “I think we should be careful…,” [about telling anyone] he meant. I was 12, he was 36."

So fucking hot...

Joel Kramer claims this never happened and that they didn't take a cab home. He drove her home and there were like 4 other people in the car.

His denial is a bit of a boner killer.

I'll pretend it's true, though.