Why are elves in Lord of the Rings movies so non emotional? In the books they laugh a lot, sing, dance...

Why are elves in Lord of the Rings movies so non emotional? In the books they laugh a lot, sing, dance, play music but in the movies they look like slow, depressed, cold hearted assholes who talks only about past.

beacuse they are white and hollyjew hate whites

But those are elves from The Hobbit

Because they're like a billion years old.

"Directed by Peter Jackson".

Do you ever go to /tg/? Think about the spergs that love Dwarves. Elves are sissies, Dwarves are the awesomest, beer, burps.
Just imagine one of them direct a movie.

There you go.

Because Tolkien is a hack.

elves are gay you gayboy
go fuck a tree

>In the books

Shut up nerd

>ywn fuck a slutty bitch boy elf
why go on

Jackson was inspired by Paolinis unaffected inhuman elves. Just look at Thranduil talking to Thorin and his movements - that thing may resemble human but you can see it is something absolutely diferent

White people have no feelings.

>Shut up nerd
back to red.dit old sport

because they're supposed to be wise, almost angelical beings, far higher than humans. having emotions and enjoying things would make them too similar to the other races.

Because

1. The darkness is creeping ever closer
2. We don't actually see that many elves and they don't have many scenes
3. Hobbit should be disregarded altogether

>implying
This crazy fucker here would burn every tree on arda if it meant getting his silmarils back

Samefag. I like dwarves as much as I like elves but people sperging for one or another are loathsome.

Because middle earth is actually hell

Reminder that a dog beat Sauron in a fair 1v1 fight

They should have given the Ring to Fido instead of Frodo

Their elitism as a race suited the narrative better

Because they are based on Vulcans so are very calm and introverted.

lolled

Man, Sauron was such a terrible Dark Lord.

Most elves we see are high elves, who are all rather stuck up. The jolly elves you describe are "lower" elves. Thranduil just came off as a dick because he hates dwarves.

>that bloom
god LotR looks like shit

That's the hobbit faggot

>faggot
Nice one.
LotR looks equally as bad.

I blame D&D and Warhammer.

That shot makes it look like they photoshopped someone else's face onto his.