St. Vincent leak thread

Masseduction is out

MODS

one of the flattest asses on earth right there

implying you wouldn't

would some kind gent please upload the FLAC

white ppl amirite!1!1!1!

aw fuck she's prone, that's my favorite position, she's doing it on purpose HNNNG

where's our fucking link then

i wish she were my dominatrix

What a clon.

Surprisingly introspective album. The second half almost goes back a bit into the Actor era. I really dig it so far.

If only user

Bump

This music makes me want to kms

Get to it, then. We don't have all day.

This reminds me of when Madonna came out with that music video of her in a dance studio in the leotard trying to be sexy but failing because she was too old.

Good bait

except St. Vincent actually is sexy

>ywn eat her ass

Where's the link then faggot?

half way through it currently & i'm loving it

Links?

Just listened to it. I love Annie so much.

Bump

Its great

Oh I hope so. Actor is my favorite album by her.

>that imagery in Savior

Halfway in, its better than the singles lead you to believe. It's no Marry Me (but mostly because Marry Me is amazing) but I'm digging it more than Strange Mercy and her S/T in a first listen.

>tfw you preordered it but you still want the leak

That room is aesthetic as fuck.

lads there is a girl in my class I'va talked to a little bit who has a face like st. vincent. Fug I have never asked a girl out. She is so friendly too.

Agreed. I’m liking the new sexual Annie.

have you tried raping her?

I will pull a weinstein if worse comes to worse.

post pic

This. Just use your Hollywood connections to cover it up.

anyone else using an alt cover because the actual one is, dare I say, total ass?

>pic related, should've been the cover

I guess this is the downside of Apple Music

Idk, I like the butt cover.

Probably her weakest album yet

it's not the worst thing ever, but it just feels so damn cheap, even when looking at a personal copy

I'd say it's better than the s/t but I'm still holding out on her to do something like the Krokodil single

MOMMY

Girls don't like when you Weinstein, he's a fat disgusting Jew tub of lard. I'd grab her by the pussy or ask her to the movies

I mean it's a nice ass, and I'd eat it, but I gotta agree is a better cover

Yeah it's not great by any means, but I like the colors and it's a cute ass. I do like her others better though.

this

I want to milk this

>tfw downloaded but haven't listened yet

4 tracks in... this is really, really good

i'm gonna have to be told it's good by multiple people before i check it out because i'm sick of jack antonoff's shit

also, anyone got the new lou the human?

is it on spotify?

yeah

I'm gonna listen to it right away. I'm expecting disappointment honestly.

I was expecting to hate it. but its so much better than the singles let on

agreed, new york is one of my least favourite tracks so far, killed the hype a bit for me but I've really enjoyed the album so far

Antonoff is a fucking hack

Half way through and Savior is my favorite track yet. The album is her best take on pop yet.

New York definitely made the album look like it was gonna suck.

god i should have bought 2 tix for her gig next week, only bought one & it sold out so i've to go on my own bc no one i know got a tix. wasn't expecting to like the new album and have already seen her b4 so was gonna sell it but Sugarboy is gettin me pumped

The beginning of pills really annoys me

New York got released right when 3 of the most impactful women in my life all graduated from college and moved the fuck on, so it will always have a soft spot in my heart.

Los Ageless is sick.

Happy Birthday, Johnny makes me think of the first girl I ever fell for, who has a shit load of issues and looks worse every time I see her. I love it.

Pills is fun and the second half of the song is my most favorite part of the album.

The rest, like most St. Vincent songs, need to get drilled into my brain a little more before I can appreciate them fully.

How'd she get her voice to sound like that on smoking section? Is she trying to sound like she smokes?

Madonna was way the fuck older than Annie is though.

Heck, maybe Reputation will also sound different than the singles.

The whole shit is all on Spotify

Am I crazy? What are you guys talking about "leaks"?

it happened with lorde and now st vincent so I'm guessing yes

yup

"Fear the Future" and "Young Lover" are God-tier.

I thought the album as a whole was very good.
I do see why there is so much apprehension since she's going as close to full pop as possible.

Just looking at Pills alone
>The exact same guitar riff lifted from Sue (Or In A Season Of Crime)
>The outro replicating Life On Mars's chord progression almost exactly
>The transitions between sections + soulful saxophone feeling a lot like Bowie's suites eg. Sweet Thing
I don't even mind the song, but christ she needs her own crutch.

Yep. Oh well.

imagine cumming in her tushy

I had absolutely no idea she even had a new album coming out

wtf

fun fact: when Madonna went through her full sex phase culminating with the release of the Erotica concept album and the Sex coffee table book, she was the same age as Annie today.

>stockings + latex socks + stiletto shoes

Good eye. I thought they were boots.

Is that dirt, wrinkles in the fabric, or cutting marks on her thighs?

apparently it's a model by Gucci equipped with removable latex socks

cut marks

paedophile-self harmer confirmed

probably marks in the stocking's fabric.

>two black hands on the front of her pants
what did she mean by this?

;)

Mega?

nah. she doesn't like him.

I already got it 2 days ago maybe it released today or something

Me too

She doesn't like Vincent Mega?

I thought about it and i think it's mean to sound like a catchy (annoying) advertisement, like the ones you get for grimes or mcdonalds or something

Sugaboy sounds like I Feel Love sped up 20 BPM and with a b-side from strange mercy put over the top.

Fucking awesome so far.

Thank you based Annie

This

Smoking Section is straight Fiona Apple and I love it

posted something similar on the Beck thread, too.

Yeah, disappointed with this as well as the new Beck. No issue with them as artists focusing on a more pop/mainstream sound and appeal. It's just not my thing. There's artistry and craft here, no doubt, but very light stuff. Hope they focus on something else for their next albums.

Masseduction is so hot

Link?

Best acid trip ever was seeing her at a festival where she crowd surfed on top of me. Damn that was hot.