Sup Forums, how do you feel about Poppy? Is she alright or am I reviewing with my dick?

Sup Forums, how do you feel about Poppy? Is she alright or am I reviewing with my dick?

She's alright. A lot of her stuff is really ironic and tongue-in-cheek, but it's actually really well done imo.

I'd like to be toungin her cheeks, if you know what I mean.

Gross. Ugh.

She is not that good looking for a 16 yo

She has a charm to her.

mars argo is superior in every way

I hate Titanic Sinclair, ruins the whole thing.

The gimmick is great, everything she does works. Only problem with the act is that it's her boyfriend's brainchild and Poppy is the second girl he's had do it. She's also perfect for it, though.

doesn't he orchestrate the whole thing though?

Her ambient album is pretty nice - kinda basic but it works

I don't mean as a creator, I just mean as a character in the universe, it kind of takes me out of it.

>Is she alright
>Her ambient album

she doesn't make anything herself you mongs

I don't, please explain

I would like to perform anilingus upon her.

I'm sure she's involved in the creative process. The core idea wasn't hers, but she clearly changed the aesthetic and cleaned up the act compared to what that guy had been doing beforehand.
She was an emerging shitty pop act before she became poppy, after all.

I like her aesthetic and all the videos of her just doing stuff while unsettling ambient music plays but her songs really don't do it for me at all as much as I would like to be on board. also titanic sinclair seems insufferable.

favorite poppy videos? I like the call-in one she did with superdelux where she's mouthing along to a Poppy soundboard.

artsy normie bait/waifu bait
decent songs, annoying OMG SO DEEP XD LOL THE VOICE IS DUBBED OVER persona

I agree. I wish they'd play the persona more subtle and make it less in-your-face. It's as cheesy as 11B-X-1371.

Titanic Sinclair is /our guy/, right?

>Poppy
>Reviewing with your dick
Van incoming

She is def nothing more than a sexy woman but the music and videos are still fun

The world's biggest dilettante

Is this a meme, because Wikipedia says she's 22?

It is a meme. She is an adult.

His solo music is really enjoyable. Kind of fucked up how he dedicated two whole songs (Trust Fund and Guppy) to pretty much pissing on the grave of Mars Argo.

She isn't 16. the character is, but I believe she is around 22

I don't like her music, but i like her general persona.

Money was a legit great track.
Lowlife was good but not as great as Money.
Everything after has been pure shit. Shitty lyrics, forced metaphors, clunky melodies, lazy instrumentals...just trash.

Her whole 'act' was cute at first but I've come to find it gets exhausting after a while, especially after all the times Poppy falsely led her audience into believing something interesting was going to happen, only to follow up with anticlimax.

Poppy is 17 but Moriah is like 24

Titanic Sinclair is so fucking annoying. Whether intentional or not, he is a very unlikeable character. And not in a good way. Not in a 'we love to hate him' way.
I groan whenever I see him.

There was a video where Poppy states she was born on January 1, 2000 at 12:00

So she's an adult doing ageplay. I don't have a conscience, just a fear of laws, so no worries.

Yeah I don't really care about the Poppy Extended Universe but her songs are a fun kind of pop. Though I'll agree with some other posters and say Mars Argo had better tracks.