Save my town

We need tips and advice Sup Forums.

I live in a small town in Norway, and my town has been overtaken by arabs and somalians. They flood our streets, and you can not walk past a corner without meeting a kebab man or a woman with hijab from top to toe. They don't have cars, so all they do is roam the town on bikes in groups all day long. Our stores have had an increase in no theft, to it being a weekly thing. During school time, they are often seen roaming with their CHILDREN, children who should be in school.

Me and my friends are tired of this. We want to show that we won't tolerate this. They do not belong here. We are a group of around 10 people, so we are not many enough to confront them yet. We want to start hanging up posters, throw eggs etc, because we have to start somehwere.

Do you have any tips for us? How can we fight back, or at least show that there is resistance?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=65f_1441709439
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=QNOMfkgd6oU
youtube.com/watch?v=j8jU6EzkwcQ
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/05/31/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-278
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Si;D innlegg i Aftenposten/ DB meninger

This made me proud to be norwegian. Thank you for doing this. Norge for nordmenn!

Even if we were able to get an article into the newspaper, people would read it and go on with their lives. We want to show both the people in our town, and these invaders, that they are not welcome here.

Start a men for women's rights group. Target the burka, but be in favor of the hijab. It's very specific and it's a small step in the right direction.

This is a hard question to answer, you want to show them they are not welcome, but at the same time, you can't make them out to be sympathetic victims, test the waters and see what is acceptable in your town.

DON't arson or throw pigs head all over the shop, that will only mobilize the leftist scum against you. Most of our people don't like them, but we're too afraid to speak it out loud

Bor du tilfeldigvis i Rogaland? Jeg blir gjerne med i aksjonen deres.

Vet hvordan fu foler det. Foler meg ensom....

I thought Norway was uncucking itself from subhuman immigration?

Fire mortars into mosques late at night.
Target the women and children. Throw pig's blood on them.
Scare the men into becoming radical.
It's what they're doing to us.

Til deg konstabel PST som glor på oss, vi kommer selvfolgelig ikke til å gjore noe :^)

We don't really want to break the law at all, so no arsons or anything like that.

Be the authority for the better future.
Be smart! Do not risk getting caught.
Control your emotions to bring about a better age.

Tbh så tror jeg heller er Politi

start a false flag operation. target women's rights, civil rights. if you want to change it, you have to make everyone realize mudslimes arent good in democracies

I'm serious. Use those white brains of yours to figure out something great. Be proud, be safe.

Burn. It will make the news.
Please don't throw eggs. Seriously.
Burn or burn. I promise you it's the best way if you want to hit and run.

I'd imagine they want the kids to be in school and it's red tape in the asylum process that's holding it up?

Semi-related, but I don't think it deserves its own thread:

How can I convince people that taking refugees and/or opening borders is bad? I talked to a few people about it and they held firm to their belief that preventing people from entering the country is racist/evil/unconstitutional.

lone mudshit men at night and sharp steel

Well you're just gonna have 2 come up with examples for why it's bad. Read articles, watch videos about how these people act. Read up on statistics, nobody can deny official statistics.

Det forstår jeg, men jeg er serios desperat til for å bli med i en eller annen gruppe mot multikulturalisme i mitt nærområde. Tror ikke PST lurker på Sup Forums.

We have to protect our beautiful women in Norway

Hvor i Rogaland bor du?

du kan joine Odins soldater duda

Call them cucks

You are just trying to be edgy, you daft cunt OP.

Attacking them won't change anything. It will damage your cause. You should know this. If not, you are retarded. But the truth is probably that you have an inferiority complex and want to lash out at easy victims.

These people didn't choose to come to your town. Your local government (kommunestyre) is probably at fault. Talk to them, you moron.

Remember to put taped, rusty razorblades behind the posters so they cut themselves when they try to remove it. Also wear cheap disposable cloth/cotton gloves when putting them up. They can be bought cheap, burned afterwards and covers fingerprints

Be cautious. Try not to do anything to give cannon fodder to the leftists, and don't give the rapefugees the chance to cry victim. Recruit more like minded people and strive to keep your organization out of the public eye.

I'm proud of you OP. You're doing God's work for your country.

pull anudda holocaust and shoot up a mosque

Start a community pig farm for food for less fortunate, appear to be catering to the poor while holding a middle finger to mudslimes

>not attacking the source of the problem, your government

retard rednecks

JESUS CHRIST DUDE.

thats fucking mental, what did he hit him with? a crowbar or something.

Så mange norbros her inne

read the filename

Sandnes.

Go underground and do some saboteur type of stuff on government and refugee movements.

That's genius! Will totally do it

They felt the same way when the white man came into their home countries and destroyed everything they had. This is payback.

To be honest, im a neo-nazi but I dont think in race superiority. If niggers embrace white culture they can and will beclme good people. KKK is not my taste

do you have townhall meetings? there you can check the citizens mood about these kind of issues

Nigger detected

Vi er nærme, men atm virker det litt shady. Har du kik?

Nei, desverre. Hvor gammel er du? Er rundt 18.

>Our stores have had an increase in no theft

That's a mildly awkward way to inform a decrease in theft, but alright.

Jeg også tror PST lurker ikke på Sup Forums.

If we somehow managed to get rid of the traitorous political leaders and political parties like SV, AP and Venstre then we'd be in a really good position to save our country and keep it pure. It is what a certain person should have kept his focus on in the first place.

you know that he ment theft in stores increased fgt

Last ned KIK på mobilen, og lag deg en bruker, så kan vi snakke. Kommer ikke til å gi ut noen person opplysninger på Sup Forums

Prime Minister Hadia when?

Har aldri fortstått meg på SV, sist jeg husker sa dem at de var nasjonal-sosialister?

Redpill meg på SV.

>not attacking the source of the problem, US imperialism

retard rednecks

If US aggression stops Putin and Assad will make Syria great again, build a wall around Somalia and make them pay for it!

they did this in germany first, but i think they caught the guy through fingerprints in the tape and CCTV camera.

liveleak.com/view?i=65f_1441709439

Secondly look into cheap security cameras. Drum up money and offer them to the stores that are getting stolen from or figure out a way to report them to the police (or police officers that will take it seriously)

Thirdly, (and this will definitely take someone with graphic arts skills and another person with good arabic writing skills) retool this troll bernie glowstick DIY thing for muzzies. Protip dont do this yourselves if you know what the originals do. My best reccomendation is to make the glowsticks green and center the subject around Ramadan or muslim pride or something.

Correction: Our stores have gone from having no thefts, to it occurring weekly. I've witnessed it myself, twice now.

Your birth was an increase in faggots.

Does your name randomly start with an A

You icelanders aren't many, so I'm guessing I know you LMAO.

I don't either. But if it requires a pride requiring you to prop yourselves above all else to get the masses for their own interests (overall effects of minority groups for your own)
KKK attracted people who measured overall effects of minorities, and attracted the undesirables.

They can become good people, yes. There is more to a country. Goodness is a step in the right direction for minorities, but having our pride stripped is a result of it, erasing a national identity.

All I am saying is if there is someone who acts like an invader, be smart, treat him like one.

Be a fanatic about your own people and their overall welfare. You are the result of those who had, after all.
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

SV's leader on immigration:
youtube.com/watch?v=QNOMfkgd6oU

Venstre and others on immigration:
youtube.com/watch?v=j8jU6EzkwcQ

They don't give a fuck about Norwegians, they want to import thousands of third world trash into our glorious monarchy to receive more voters.

That's Breivik's way of thinking.

Done. Add NorgeForNordmenn

Sift through the autism, swim in the meaning.
I'm listening to Ghost. blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/05/31/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-278

LOL hero, maggo43 adder deg nu.

>US imperialism makes muslims chop the clits off their daughters and dress them like phantoms

whew lawdy

She kinda hates muslims, though. Most big profile politicians of Middle Eastern background do, regardless of what party they're in. Although I can only think of her and based Abid as big Middle Eastern profiles of relevance in Norwegian politics.

My name is ᛝᚨᚱ

Hello Box Box Box.

THERE'S BLACK PEOPLE IN NORWAY WTF!?!?!?!

Yell racial slurs at them

>right wing death squads

He is too comfortable for that

>ᛝᚨᚱ
Alf? Tor? Per?

Don't be a faggot like these idiots are suggesting.

You're aware to it, others probably are too.

Best thing you can do is start chalking up the area with anti-kebab propaganda and also go out wheat pasting anti-kebab propaganda.

Both chalk and wheat pasting are awesome because they're not technically vandalism (at least where I live) but they're a bitch to get rid of. Go out at night and make sure there's no witnesses.

Don't do any faggotry that'll get you in trouble and don't confront the kebabs yet. That'll just fuck up your cause and help the kebabs.

You got to wake others up with dank memes bro, that's what propaganda is.

make your local child services aware the kids arent being sent to school

not sure what else right now that wont create backlash

RWDS is the only solution because Norway doesn't have Trump.

do they touch and smell all the fucking food in the stores too ? especially bread and baked stuff

my wife saw one of them open a carton of milk to taste it

these people needs to be quarantined
my town suddenly got african since november :(

Am I a bad person for being happy about this? I'm just so glad to see first world countries getting shittier. One day, Norway will be as shitty as my country, and we'll be swimming in the same septic waters, together.

I keep telling you guys, you have to put out cheap alcohol that's been tainted with antifreeze, and I keep checking the news, but it looks like you're all giant pussies because no mass Muslim antifreeze deaths yet.

Yes Muslims drink, they do any drug they can even shit like PCP.