youtu.be/m2IfSRozaqI
hotsauce.com/Iguana-Gold-Golden-Habanero-Island-Pepper-Sauce-p/1888.htm
hotsauce.com/African-Rhino-Peri-Peri-Hot-Sauce-p/1235rh.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scorned Woman and Humphreys BBQ Sauce

One of these
Pain but doable and epic shits

bleach

You should add the ones that you can't buy at a grocery store.

Louisiana hot sauce and some yucateca

green tabasco
homemade scorpion or carolina sauce
piri piri sauce

Psycho juice

That's the thing different stores carry different selections, the stores near me actually don't have a lot of options
I'm probably going to start shopping online

Stick the Cholula up your asshole and post picture.

Grandpa's old fashioned pickled semen

This.
Hottest sauce I've ever had, also the nicest flavour.
800,000 scoviles of tasty hell.
It's not like any other hot hot sauce I've tried that tastes mostly of vinegar and chemicals, it's fucking lovely... got a smokey flavour to it.

Secret Aardvark, Yellowbird, Last Dab by hot ones.

Nice dubs

Can confirm this shit will light your soul on fire.

Pico Pica

Not the hottest, but the most flavorful true pepper sauce ever.

Get the Serrano and Habanero ones, they're fucking delicious and they burn so good.

>756807902
7.1 million on the scoville scale

Tapatio

>scoville scale
Who gives a fuck, normie ass faggot.

OP, that is a beutiful collection, and I congratulate you for not owning that cringe tier Tapatio sauce.
I recommend you add this Habanero base called El Yucateco.

I like the green one, but the red one's hotter.
It goes great with warm soups and cold cocktails. Great on fish too. Keep at it, and +2 for the Valentina.

Grab your shit and jump off a cliff normie ass Chicano.

hi im a faggot who puts hot sauce on all my food so everything tastes like shit and kills my tastebuds

El Yucatero green and black
Louisiana Supreme habanero pepper sauce

I definitely will pick these up
I remember using them in a Mexican place but I forgot the brand until now

whats the verdict on Sriracha? I like it but im not much of a connoisseur.

>El Yucatero green and black
But it's El Yucateco, with a C at the end, not an R.
Same shit though, black one is tasty as fuck.

foo foo mama choo
and CaJohns Bourbon Infused Chipotle Habanero Hot Sauce

If you don't have some of this your colection will never be complete.

Bleach.

It has its uses but people pretend to like it too much like bacon.

Is mayonnaise too spicy for your wonderbread?

Basically what that guy said, it's taste, and it's definetly good on greasy, oily, sweet foods. But people treat it like the bacon of the sauces, and it's not.

Lousiana hot sauce and daves famous devils spit.

Go to a big lots and drop $30 on three variety packs.

6-10 3oz bottles per pack. Try to find 3 totally different mixes.

Everything from green chile to garlic habanero to teriyaki to avocado. Very nice to have a collection when making chili or bbq.

Hot sauce is not something to be snobby about, those cheap mix packs are golden.

People collect hot sauce? Do you connoisseurs tend to stick to one kind or do a rotation through your stash? What’s your favorite thing to put it on? Anything weird that it tastes good on but people would be surprised by?

>ITT my interest has peaked.

i did just this! Got 3 for xmas and went and bought more. I've got like 20 somethin bottles now!

>big lots
I haven't there in a pretty long time but they used to have the previously mentioned Louisiana Supreme Habanero Pepper Sauce for $1 for a 15oz bottle.

Pour the Cholula on some nice scrambled eggs, pour the rest of that garbage up your nose and asshole.

Sweet and spicy
Fucking amazing on pizza

>inb4 someone ironically posts Sriracha and I unironically agree that it's a good sauce

Anything from the Asskickin brand.

you should buy those 2 liters of old cum from user. no joke

Marie Sharp's is the ficking best hot sauce in the world

Grab a random bottle that sounds right for what I'm making.

Chili? Something with garlic in the name.
BBQ? Something with garlic in the name
Stir-fry? Teriyaki or ginger.

Super overrated
Literally just spicy, garlicy ketchup

i have this stuff, it is delicious. great for cooking too

No dude, people who collect them are just cringy.
I own a lot of hot sauces, but it's mostly just sauces I enjoy.

I love putting my hot sauces on cheesy stuff, like pizza, or Doritos, or definitely a nice medium rare steak.

There's no need to rotate because sauce flavor doesn't evolve over time, but rather it just 'keeps'.

I guess a 2 or 3 year old sauce could have a milder, sweeter, flavor than a fresh sauce but that's not the point of hot sauce, is it? It all depends on your taste, and the lack of snobbishness is what makes this movement approachable, unlike Wine, for example.

Despite all that there are 3 things you should watch out for:

1. Scoville units, this is pure bullshit. It's simply a measure of how americans feel about the sauce. Much like Inches and Fahrenheit, the rest of the world doesn't agree on it. Definetly not an objective scale

2. Tapatio Sauce, while there is nothing wrong with Tapatio or Liking it, people will act like Tapatio sauce is the Alpha and Omega of sauces. It's just a regular ass vinegar base sauce, and it's not even the best one of its kind. A better substitute is Valentina, like OP's picture.

3. Homemade sauce is always better, pic related

Homemade sauce is better because it is made by you, for you. Simple as that.

Have fun collecting and keep a beer handy.

The best

Patiently waiting for the new season to come out. Last dab just got hotter.

the original is still the greatest

>valentina over tapatio
You are a true plebian
Valentina is only good on chips while tapatio you can actually put on your food and it wont overpower it. For example, who the absolute fuck puts valentina on their eggs or hashbrowns? No one. Because that shit would be disgusting. Tapatio on the other hand is good, not amazing, just good on eggs and potatoes.

Pineapple pizza, habanero based sauce, two or three drops on each piece of pineapple.

It's tits, even if you hate pineapple.

What's the difference between red and green? I've looked at these at the mexican restaurant several times and can't tell the difference.

Habanero base, blended with enough carrots to actually taste them. Pretty mild for habanero, but still plenty of kick.

Louisiana brand hot sauce, and I can't believe you don't have Huy Fong Sriracha.

If you don't put valentina on your food that is a choice you make.

But if you stick Tapatio anywhere near anything then that is just a mental disease that affects you.

Tapatio is not only bad, but it is a backstabbing company that steals from its predecessor with no regards.

I bet you don't even know what a Tamazula Style Sauce is. Just quit trying. If you enjoy a cup of sugar per drop of sauce, that's understandable, you live in america, that's what you were thought. Just don't grandstand like it's better.

Crystal, Frank's

you're using the wrong stuff

franks is still my shit. i wanna try the hot ones fiery chipotle

Green is sweeter and a thinner flavor with a hint of vinegar, red tastes like tomato which is a thick flavor.

It's alright. Not a fan of how garlicy it is.

Yes

One at a time

Eggs

Buttered toast, brown and/or seeded, with anchovies and hot sauce is the fuckin shit

Go to firehouse subs the first time I went there I tried all the hot sauce. It took an hour or so but I bought my favorite one you can buy any of them.

The difference between Red and Green Habanero sauce is in the age of the chile itself.

Green Habanero sauce was made from habaneros that were harvested before ripening, kind of like Green Tea and Baby Leaf Tea.

The green ones have more sugar because it didn't have time to be converted to ATP, and they have less capsicum as a result(the spice molecule)

The red ones are fuly ripened and matured, and therefore they have eaten all of their sugar and converted it to capsicum, which makes them spicier, but also less flavorful.

El Yucateco also makes a black sauce, which is basically the Green sauce, but fermented for a year or two.

Crystal is for plebs who can't afford Louisiana or Tabasco. It's a watered down wannabe.

That sound delicious, I love the flavour of Habanero but can't always handle the spice.

That's why I prefer fresh habanero chopped over onions resting on lime juice over any sauce

Pic related, the OG Yucateco sauce.

That is for low class trash. I only use Sir Kensington's scooping ketchup.

Turns out, habanero and carrots are a delicious combination. I straight up drink out the bottle some nights.

Most nights.

I cant imagine being so wrong about something. Valentina is just red salt in a bottle.
Not btw

Anybody here know about that Chicago Riot Sauce?

They make it with Pepper Spray, instead of chilly.
Shit's cash.

this. faggots focus too much on how hot something is rather than flavor. I do want eating wings to be a challenge. I just want to eat some goddamn wings.

Melinda's Hot Sauce. I like it on steamed rice with soy sauce. Easy to get and not too expensive.

Thanks for the info.

>They make it with Pepper Spray, instead of chilly
pepper spray is made from chili, user.

do u seriously not have sriracha

the chipotle is fucking great

youtu.be/m2IfSRozaqI pp

Crack is made from Cocaine too, user.
Fucking Heroin is made from Poppy flowers...

But you don't see people losing their lives over fucking poppy flowers, do you?

You need to read the words of Paracelsus Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim

"The dose makes the poison" -Paracelsus

Definitely try Secret Aardvark. It's cheap and delicious.

You should look into a site/place called pepperpalace it's amazing

yeah, but fire fighters ain't made from fire and water bufallos ain't made from water and hey come to think of it second hand shit ain't made from hands, neither first nor second..

omg omg deep shit brah

.. but still, saying
>They make it with Pepper Spray, instead of chilly (sic)
is like saying "they make with with this shit that has chilli in it instead of chili" -and that again is like saying "chili instead of chili".

tl;dr

ur an moran lulz

HP Sauce
or

and Oyster Sauce for cooking
You can make a really good sauce from using oyster sauce, i figured it myself
you have first melt some butter on a pan and add the oyster sauce to it (the amount you feel is right, i dont measure myself), then some soy sauce. mix it a little then add the 1/4 cup (idk, the amount of one espresso?) white wine or Sake, keep mixing it until it thckens again.
Best sauce 10/10. not for dipping though, for drizzling over chicken.

This stuff is fantastic. The extra hot is garbage though

You need these:

hotsauce.com/Iguana-Gold-Golden-Habanero-Island-Pepper-Sauce-p/1888.htm

hotsauce.com/African-Rhino-Peri-Peri-Hot-Sauce-p/1235rh.htm

Is there a trick to getting the hot sauce to not light your asshole on fire? I love hot sauce but I have to use it sparingly because the next day or 2 are going to be hell on my ass.

>fire fighters ain't made from fire
I can see you've never had the honor to volunteer.
>water bufallos ain't made from water
Only 80% of them is
>hand shit ain't made from hands
Oh, so you're just retarded. Well, that's disappointing.

Well, just don't drink it out the bottle!

There's an old joke, a man eats super hot Shrimp A la Diabla(Demon shrimp), then he drinks a bottle of hot sauce, then he eats a huge tub of ice cream

The next day the man sits down to take a shit.

It's all right at first, but soon his shit gets hotter and hotter, and more painful! Soon the man is screaming in pain, WHEN IS THE ICECREAM COMING OUT!?! FUCK ME, WHERE'S THE ICE-CREAM!?

Pace yourself, and learn from physics class, eat the ice-cream first.

If you like salsa, get some sadies roasted green chili salsa from new mexico. so bomb!

Salsa san luis

Not a hot sauce, but I'd recommend using Pickapeppa sauce. It's a bit like A1, but with more flavors in there.

Confirmed for being extremely useful for cooking.

not "hand shit", but "second hand shit", you actual imbecile.

and if a water bufallo is 80% water, then you go drink one. Or use it to out out the fire fighter who's made from fire or whatevz. Do it, faggot.

Be careful with this stuff, it's really spicy!

Get Chipotle tobacco sauce it's amazing

You got that right!

actually... it is.

This is my fav national brand of hot sauce.

stop watching hot ones, the show with hot wings but even hotter questions.