WHITE MAN: REVENGE FUCK ARAB WOMEN

The way to get revenge on the arab men for taking white women is to go steal their women in response and fuck their women.

>tfw no dearbornistani qt

Most are gross tho

Reminder most of the immigrants at least in Europe are young men. And I sure as hell ain't going to any islamic shithole anytime soon just to fuck leftover sandnigger cunts

Yes, goy, breed with muslimu please

Right, I am not talking about the immigrants. I am saying find some arab woman where ever they are and fuck them

>beautifel melike
I prefer white Slav qt.

that's a shitty trade

There should be a multipronged approach. Some white men breed with white women, some breed with arab women, and some breed with latinas.

Its not like white children are naturally going to grow up to be mentally competent. many grow up to be nigger loving open border retards.

All this stuff about white purity is just some bullshit to drive white men crazy. White men throughout history have been spreading their seed by fucking a variety of women.

And no I am not talking about fucking coal black negresses!!

The ((marxists)) are trying to drive the white man crazy with this white stuff and purity stuff. What they don't want is a triumphant white man unleashing his sexual fury on the fair skinned women of the world.

The world is your oyster whiteman. The women of the world belong to you.

I am not talking about fucking niggerwomen or darkwomen. The fair skinned women of the world are compatible.

Unleash the fury

White man purity?! Look at the flag, I'm Italian.

What I mean is that if you marry with muslim woman, you create a bond. You start to know their families and their culture.
It will a lot more painful, when the moment come, to remove kebab, if you have friends or relatives inside the mudslime comunity.

Isolate them, stay away from them, don't talk to them.

dunno about other euro countries but here muslim girls like white guys much more than vice versa, muslim girls are slutty with white (and black) guys because they know they won't be judged for it. never really heard of the "muslim guys taking white girls" outside of Sup Forums, black maybe, but not muslims.

but they look like dogs.

what do?

bullshit not all of themn look like dogs.

There are none

Who said anything about breeding? Just pump n' dump, break that hymen with a condom on. The woman is a good as dead after that, and her family will get arrested for later trying to honor kill her.

But I already do that. You have no idea of just how slutty beurettes are.

Then keep it up frogbro. Remember to take pictures of her covered in jizya and spread them around.

Like most Arab women would even make eye contact with you disgusting, fucking fat, retarded redneck faggots and neckbeards.

You guys are too beta for Arab women. You have to go after Asian women instead because you're all low, undesirable males.

Kek, never done that, but I really should. I've wiped my dick on a girl's hijab after a fucking her and cumming in her ass, though.

Religious, veiled girls are hard to get. Which is sad, they're the best kind. Usually you get club sluts who would fuck anything white or black, before crawling back to their men once they are past their prime and have a mixed spawn or two.

Asian girls are the best though

whatever habib

WHERE IS YOUR HEAD SCARF YOU FUCKING WHORE?!

lol

Have you ever met a real arab woman? You can buy 3 whores and a hotel room in Baghdad for 30 US dollars, and the second they take their burka off you want to vomit.

imagine this. Cover yourself head to toe in a black sheet. Now go outside in 115 degree heat for 10 hours. Oh, and you dont use any kind of anti perspirant at all. Perfume is too expensive, if you are a high priced hooker (think 50 dollars for just you) you use some random oils the local durka market bottles in the basement.

Seriously, 4 hookers over a year, and all I ever wanted was them to dance from across the room, with a window open, because of the smell. Ill take an Indian desi who reaks of curry long long before I ever smell arab armpits again

Fucking nasty creatures

Dont worry, she will get stoned to death when she goes back home to visit her family

dude thats like saying all white women are fat disgusting heffers who look like their faces are melting off.

some arab women are hot some are ugly

Too late faggot. We are going to meme magic this into reality!

You cant even get to the part where you judge based on looks. They smell so bad you cant get near them. Everything about their culture literally stinks. Not a single one uses deodorant. Most dont shave (unless they are hookers) Though I will give it to them, the heat, and their diet means the majority of them have nice bodies

I thought about putting viks vapor rub under my nose (like when you have to clean up dead bodies) but that wasnt a very attractive thought at the time

No, just kill them.

your full of shit man. some are good, some arent.

inb4 sudden outbreak of abo rapes by whites

so progressive

Im talking about real arab women. Not the girls in the west who think they can be "westernized yet still be a good muslim"

Ive been with hookers in Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Yemen, and what I said is universally true. Iraqi's are the worst, UAE girls are the best (probably because they actually have running water and use it)

>I've wiped my dick on a girl's hijab after a fucking her and cumming in her ass, though.

Doing God's work user, kek

Did you forget Cultural Marxism doesn't exist in Islam?

I have no forgotten about that

Fuck them and turn them into degenerates.

Also make sure to post photos of them drunk, sucking your dick, etc online so their families will get real mad, kill them, and then go to jail.

We can make this happen. Muslim broads can't resist white guys.

>breed with
No just fuck and snap, and let Sharia do the rest.

Holy shit I typed out my whole comment and then saw that you said the same thing.

I guess it pays to read the fucking thread.

So gross. They keep them covered for a good reason.

>comment

New here?

They are called posts.

Shit, you know the strayans would get behind that

>for taking white women

is that something they're doing?

This is an arab female

and this is another one

some of them are good looking mane

you guys still don't realize that middle eastern women are fucking ugly, hairy and fat. why do you think ottomans tried to invade europe for centuries? every middle eastern men's dream is to get a white girl

WE NEED WHITE MALE LOVE SQUADS TO MASS FUCK ARAB WOMEN

THE JEWS DID NOT FIGURE THIS INTO THEIR PLANS

???

Kind of bad timing there friend.

>wanting goat aids

well, i would do that

only problem is, that i never saw a woman in that refugeecamp near my town

all of them are men and for some reason those syrians in there are black and speak french with each other

Racemixer kike DC bread of the day

okay?

posting attractive girls of other races does not change this

seriously why would anyone prefer arab women over white women???

Because they're low test betas who can't get a white girl. So they go for what they can get.

I am juust tired of seeing white guys complain about niggers fucking white women and arab men raping white women.

If we white guys were to just re-attach our balls we would form white male brotherhoods whose goal is to fuck a lot of fair skinned chicks who are on the level of human beings.

So I am saying like coal black negresses and dark indians would obviously be excluded but a lot of fair skinned women crave the white cock and they LOVE TALKING ABOUT HOW BAD THE WHITE MAN IS IN THEIR FEMINISM CLASSES and so really we white guys should just do the same thing the arab guys are doing to white women, just as the arab guys are mass fucking white women we got to start mass fucking all the decent women out there.

No more beta complaining. Time to man up and get revenge on these bastards. The women of the world crave the white cock. I am not going to spend my life with muh purity while some mudshark is sucking a nigger cock

I will fucking spread my seed to the white female the arab female the latina the jap, just about anything except jewess or negress or negress equivalent. There are a lot of hot women out there.

she's a filthy apostate

i hear israel itself is having a problem with this

If white women were the decider of male standards then why would there be mudsharks? This is a silly idea. NOthing beta about a man being a man with a woman of his choosing.

If a white woman is sucking a nigger cock she should not be the decider if a male is beta or not because niggers are non-human primates.

I've got to say... you're Talking utter crap m8. Pakis are driving about filling white cunts with their brown seed because white slags open their legs for anyone with a smart car and the image of having a bit of cash. Got to say, I can see the appeal for the white slags rather than getting fucked in a pissy stairwell of a block of flats by A tracksuit wearing drunken boy called Jordan who signs in and has no car. No muslim girls fuck white lads

Funny how you don't do the same with black women.

Arab women are suitable mates for white men.

I don't think black women are suitable unless they are maybe octaroons or quadroons. Latinas, some of them are okay.

It all comes down to skin down and physical features and just talking to them.

There are legit intelligent and worthy non-white women and there are some white women who are just plain retarded.

Genetics are a little bit more complicated than white andnon-white.

>yes, make more brown babies

>Good govim

>$.25 has been deposited in your paypal account

*skin tone, fair skin is very important

/thread

Dude with some of these women out there they are not going to make brown babies, get this jewish voice out of your head... all the jews are basically trying to fuck with the white man and tie him into knots when the white man could be conquering the world with his seed and fucking the worthy women of the world

i grew up in east london m8
>No muslim girls fuck white lads
hahahah, you really believe this? that they're "pure" or something? kek, you clearly didn't go to a school with muslims.

>Pakis are driving about filling white cunts with their brown seed because white slags open their legs for anyone with a smart car and the image of having a bit of cash.
maybe in your mind, slags will fuck anything, it's not a race thing though. it's just my experience that in general, in the uk male attractiveness goes white >> black >>>>>> anything else.

your mind has melted because of memes, get out in the real world, bengali and paki girls are huge sluts for whites and blacks, talk shit about muslim/south asian guys constantly.

Underrated kek