PRECUM DISCUSSION:

PRECUM DISCUSSION:
1: Has anyone here taken Pygeum, celery seeds or other supplements to increase precum?
2: Do you like precum, and how much precum do you generally produce?
3: If you could decide a fixed amount of precum that you would produce every time you masturbated or had sex, how much would you choose?

And anything else you wanna discuss about it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate
youtube.com/watch?v=KOj4nAtwzM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP here: I forgot to mention that I have been taking Pygeum pills and it has made a notable increase in my precum produced. I started taking them about a month and a half ago, initially 100-300 mg/ day every day, and then during christmas break i took it less regularly (about 300 mg every few days). I noticed an increase, from occasionally getting a small drop, to now regularly producing a few drops during masturbation. However, I left my pygeum at home during christmas break and haven't had any for a week and a half. In that time i have noticed a gradual decrease in my precum production. I ordered 2 more bottles of 100mg pills and took 6 of them today. I will continue to take 6 per day for at least 2 weeks and evaluate the results. I hope that I will start producing a steady stream of precum that I could potentially even use as lube while masturbating.

>600mg a day

Is that too much? do you have experience with Pygeum?

bump

I've never produced precum in my life

Same. Feels bad man.

I've been eating celery (as well as taking lecithin, l-arginine, and zing) and my precum volume is definitely increased and it's a lot stickier. Cool stuff.

another thing bud, avoid soft drinks and only drink water, it's boosted my precum and cum quality and quantity

has anyone ever taken extenze extended release?

Try pygeum. You can get a bottle of 120 capsules for like 8 bucks with free shipping from amazon if you're a burger.
i would also like to hear if anyone has experience with that.

Why the fuck would you WANT to precum? When girls blow you, they'll start bitching. "We, you came in my mouth." Ew, it's coming out." Eeeeeew blah blah blah. Precum is bullshit.

>Virgin who has never had a real girl enjoy his precum/cum detected

retard, thats a sign you need to get a new bitch.

What could the purpose of more pre cum actually be? This doesn't make sense.

>Reply
stop fucking prudes and find a good bitch that actually enjoys sucking dick

It's fun. And it helps lube her up.

What are you 12?
Women that I deal with don’t complain about that as a matter a fact rather want to be filled in any hole.

Fun in what way? I could understand blowing your load on her face etc being fun. But leaking pre cum as fun? It is definitely not lube. If your girl isn't getting wet that seems like bigger problems. I'm not knocking your kink or whatever the fuck this would be, just don't get it at all.

Well that's because you're a gigantic faggot.

I produce a fair bit of precum and it's great

Precum is not the same as prematurely ejaculating, faggot.

this is all i produce... tried pygeum and it didnt change at all

how much did you take each day and for how long?
Also, i tried celery seeds for a few days before my pygeum arrived and I think it was starting to increase it. I would chew up and swallow half a teaspoon twice a day. I kinda stopped once my pygeum came though because the celery seeds are very strong tasting and i think pygeum worked better for me.

500mg/day for about 2 weeks

huh, it was definitely working for me, and with a smaller dose. I'm excited to see what a higher dose can do. How big are your cumshots, and have you found anything that makes them bigger? I really wish i shot bigger loads.

Pretty good size. I want to cum more but supplements didn't work for me here either.

bump

That's a really nice cock

>It is definitely not lube.
It is literally lube. That's why it exists. How old are you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate

ugh god I just want to lick it all over

i produce a shitload of precum.
i have never taken anything to increase it.

define shitload
do you enjoy it and if you could increase or decrease the amount, would you?

im taking my own super blend that involves Pygeum and i have increased the intensity and load size of my orgasm

share the recipe pls
how big was your load before and after?

Who gives a shit about precum???? Geeez

That's just cum

there are added supplements that can be taken with pygeum that will further enhance your precum experience (like zinc). i took a sshot of the recipe so let me see if i can find it

i literally make so much precum naturally it's like im a girl

supplements make me gassy and give me loose poops what do

Ikr lol

What good is precum

1. no, but I've used meth to make fapping mroe fun
2. I dont like it I love it. I produce a fair amount, and I lick it off my fingers
3. I dont need a fixed amount

rub the tip of ur dick next time when you precum. feels gud m8. its like natural lubrication

holy shit

I fucking hate precum. I produce a lot and as a result I end up making a mess everytime I jerk off even if I do not cum.

Also, some picky bitches I've been with found it disgusting while giving head.

Personally hate that shit.

hot af
I want someone to do that in my mouth

>some picky bitches I've been with found it disgusting while giving head
>disgusted with cum
ffs. find better women then. as a bi dude, I fucking love cum

my dick is 7.5 inches and I make a lot of precum. It helps when bitches try to give me head or jack me off because otherwise most don't like spit or using it

i want this

It actually exists to remove the acidity of urine in the urethra so that sperm cannot be destroyed by it. It *doubles* as lube, though.

>Using pre cum as lube for masturbation

This is a whole new level of autism

This.

>ive never actually been blown
>this is probably what happens

what the fuck is wrong with everyone in this thread

getting olderfag here
my precum is getting sticky as all fuck as I age
I used to literally be able to rub the head around my wifes getting wet pussy and the mix would be enough for me to slide it in quite early
now my precum is like sticky as fuck to the point where its almost like a sandpaper feeling on entry

shits fuct man
aids?

Never taken supplements.
I do love precum, but producing any more would be ridiculous. I produce more precum in a session than cum. It just keeps flowing.

I also have "postcum" for a good hour after orgasm. This one isn't quite as enjoyable, means that I can't really fap and forget, fap in the shower or take a shower right after.

But yeah I leak like a fucking girl it's crazy.

This video makes me feel like mandingo

can a chick get pregnant of our precum?

>zing

I know what you mean but fuck I don't know why it's funny

I hope this is a girls dick so I can save this webm without being a faggot

Precum doesn't contain sperm (or not enough to be significant).

Worry is with any residual sperms (mostly recent ejaculation), but it's well known that pulling out is not an effective method. Certainly not something you'd want to gamble with.

I'm picturing user eating a bunch of Zing bars to make his weenie juicier and, yep, funny.

Thanks for the awesome Dick gif. top stuff

1. havent taken any pills to increase precum, would like to though
2. I fucking love precum. I produce a good bit of it, if horny i get drops every minute or two, possibly more, can make stains on my underwear
3. i like the amount i produce now, maybe a tiny bit more

same guy
any leaky guys wanna show off on kik, i can return the favor

fantastic autism

No supplements, just stay hydrated.

its is definitely a lube you dumb fuck
what do you think it is? What is the purpose of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=KOj4nAtwzM8

literal live autism