You have 10 (ten) seconds to post a better comedy released in this decade

youtube.com/watch?v=bbsYIN3oVBg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zazo3iOrAkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I love ISIS now?

what we do in the shadows

Only correct answer

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet.

Tropic Thunder? This is from someone who likes Morris but the movie was 2 depressing/deep to be the best in comedy category

it was cozy

I found it pretty funny and very sad towards the end.

sausage party

rubber dinghy rapids XD

There was nothing funny in that movie

dogtooth

The Dark Knight Rises

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that you're American.

You ever heard any of Chris Morris's radio stuff? Blue Jam is really comfy listening while also being hilarious.

youtu.be/zazo3iOrAkc

that was last decade m8

That's because the only joke in your life is your existence

This tbqh

Sup Forums contrarians won't admit it

four lions wasnt really funny.. turned it off after marathoning the first 30 minutes tbqh

Dogtooth didn't have as much incest as I hoped.

>jewish spark plugs
>not funny

comedy has to be based in some form of reality to be funny.. if in the setup they'd made it clear that they thought the auto parts industry was run by jews, it'd be funny.. instead we just get a typical islamist moron who thinks everything is the jews' fault.. not very original or funny without a good setup

actually, i don't think even a good setup would make that punchline funny. it would only marginally improve it

>comedy has to be based in some form of reality to be funny
while that is true to some degree you can still get comedy from absurdity. The notion of believing that jews created faulty spark plugs on purpose to screw over muslims is so absurd that it becomes funny. It is grounded in reality, a general distrust or hatred towards jews, and takes it to an absurd level, jewish spark plugs.

Its within the last ten years. Checkmate

The sparkplugs being jewish is based on an actual conversation Chris Morris read whilst researching a group who were under suveiilance.

Sup Forums is the only place both on the internet and in real life that I see the film even brought up, and most of the time people who talk about it are praising it.
I'll watch this shit tonight and if it turns out to be bad I'm going to relentlessly shitpost about it and that will be your fault.

fundamentalism - especially islamism - is so based on absolute bullshit, that i find it hard to find funny

It was a shit version of the incompetant terrorists from monkey dust

there is a difference between saying within the last 10 years and within this decade

>I'll watch this shit tonight and if it turns out to be bad I'm going to relentlessly shitpost about it and that will be your fault.

what we do in the shadows is hilarious