be me

> be me
> college student last year with a few friends
> one is a hot brunette
> pale skin, green eyes, big butt
> we decide to plan a trip to Rio Brazil for summer break
> shopping, dining and exploring
> a couple days in brunette decides she wants to check out a nude beach not far from our hotel
> we didn’t really feel like it
> she decides to go by herself
> less than an hour later she calls my buddy freaking out
> brunette says she was sunbathing when a group of locals approached her
> shouting insults in portuguese and making gestures
> when she got up to leave they began following her
> she managed to get back to the hotel and waited for us
> brunette now avoids public nudity at all cost

holy shit

man, that sucks. How did she get rid of them?

what a boring story
post a picture of her faggot

tl;dr don't be a degenerate

Wow what a gay story. Stupid bitch is naked and freaks out when dudes want sex with her.

We straight up told her it’s a bad idea but she didn’t care in the slightest

Pics incoming

Nude beach, Rio, kek

you go to a shithole and you expect non shithole things to happen? shit nigga, you reap what you sow.

>Not a shithole for vacations, you son of a bitch.

kek
brazilfag here
Rio de Janegro is the most degenerate shithole on this planet
The idea I have on why would they chase her off the beach like that
They where probably jealous that she was white and wanted rapey rapey
many such cases

Why in the hell would you come to Rio instead of Florida?
She deserved to be raped t b h and she would have liked it
cuck

Damn. Now post a picture of her ass.

they were getting more and more aggressive, one of the dudes kept jerking his dick at her so she started running toward the local vendors

after they left she walked back to our hotel entrance

Cuzão

she’s half latina

a country full of moped assassins and drug cartels and you expect shit like that not to happen?

Preto

we still don’t know why she thought getting nude in public was a good idea

she's a slut, thats why she wanted to do it

Your first mistake was going to Rio. Place is a shithole among shitholes.

>She thought
She didn't.

Because she's a whore, that's why.

Still. Quality rape material for them. Imagine that what they usually rape up there is literal orangutans, someone who's 75% white and 25% Injun like her is quite a step up, won't you say?
pic related, the average Carioca woman

I'm not aware of any nude beaches in Rio. Are you sure she didn't just get naked in a regular beach?

>shithole country
What did you expect? To be honest I thought they would rape her and/or kill her.

she was mortified because the area of vendors she ran to weren’t apart of the nude beach

her ass always bounces when she runs

That shouldn't be a problem there. Since they all fuck on the streets like monkeys. Some naked broad is the slightest of their concern.

she claims part of it was a nude beach, she’s not very bright though I’m not sure if she was telling the truth

Whore, No wonder, this kind of pictures let you know

post more pics of this sluts dumper

Girl you say is hot wants to go get naked
don'treallyfeellikeit.jpg
What are you, a faggot?

I've never been to Rio but I'm Brazilian and can say being naked at the beach or even topless is taboo around here. Most likely she got confused and went to a regular beach.

I just think it is weird people would insult her. They probably were just complaining.

She spends half of her life in the gym

Sounds more like a rude beach amiright

By insulting she meant they were basically slut shaming her and they said they were going to “show her what they do to sluts”

MORE LIKE A DUDE, AMIRIGHT BEACH!?

Yes

You can spend your time in the gym without being a show off, and a whory one.

Although she's got a great ass, so I wouldn't mind keep looking atr her pictures and completely understand why they wanted to rape her

>show her what they do to sluts
What? Putting her up on the boobtube, making her millionaires and religiously listening what they say?

They were actually yelling biblical quotes in a very energetic way. It was all a misundertanding

LEWD LIKE AMRIGHT BEACH MORE

That's a bit extreme but might have happened. People will definitely slut shame a weird gringo that shows up naked to a regular beach but she also had the misfortune of crossing paths with some lowlifes looking for an excuse to do bad things.

Also: don't go to Rio! Overhyped, expensive and super dangerous.

our other friend suggested she wear at least a thong but she insisted on going bare buttcheek to the beach

she doesn’t wear underwear to the gym either

I entirely believe this poster is Brazilian.

which area would be better to visit? preferably on a lower budget

her ass is pretty big

she loves to gloat about it so sometimes she lets us play with it when we’re bored

How many of your friend group have fucked her? Have you OP? Got any nudes?

There are beautiful beaches in the northeast, like in the states of Ceara and Rio Grande do Norte. They are way cheaper than Rio.

The downside is that good beaches in those states are near very small towns, where tourism is not well developed and infrastructure as foreigners expect is lacking. It might be hard to move around if you don't have someone that speaks some Portuguese.

I guess my overall message was more along the lines of don't come to Brazil lol If you really want to get to know Rio at least do your homework and avoid dangerous areas. Pro tip: people around here don't walk butt naked with the exception of Carnival and Gay Parade. Keep in mind you have to be vigilant and paying attention to your surroundings at all times.

Racista otário do caralho. E sou branco, FIY.

There it is, she likes being seen, but she didn't take in consideration that the laws of her country won't protect her anywhere else. Let that be a life lesson, user.

3, one of the guys she’s fucked was even a YouTuber

No nudes atm but she’s not exactly conservative so it’s only a matter of time

god only knows what they were planning on doing to her, one dude managed to smack her cheek while the other jerked off

I don't believe this. Was the beach empty at the time?

>racista otário do caralho eu sou """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""branco"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" e amo os pretos, eles são a 8ª maravilha do mundo

It was about 5-6am not very crowded

I can’t vouch for the dude jacking off but she did have a red mark on her left buttcheek when we saw her at the hotel

Your lady friend is a whore. And you're both total idiots.

Dude, letting someone in your group tour the city alone is a bad idea, always travel with at least 2 people. Rio is fun but you definitely need to keep in mind that it is also one of the most dangerous cities in the world

wheres the part where she fucks negros?

> brunette now avoids public nudity at all cost

So now she's a normal person?

I wouldn't go there. I think people are crazy going to any kind of place like that. If I'm traveling somewhere they better have less crime than where I live at the moment.

OOGA BOOGA PLS HAV SEX WIT ME WHYTE WIMINZ

thread

holy fuck goy this the worst greentext i seen in a long time and i been here all summer

>pic related
>its op

>is fun but you definitely need to keep in mind that it is also one of the most dangerous cities in the world

if ur a beta manlet then yes faggot

probably planning to sploon her vagoo OP

my friend told her if she gets butt raped on the beach for ignoring safety it’s not our fault

nice, wish i could hit her up and try to get oics for Sup Forums.

Confirmed, Rio is shit teir, but rural sao paulo is worse

I misread OP and thought it was Portugal (which would make no sense). Florida is full of crazy people and still has shootings, just go to Portugal.

Tss tss yeahhhh even the crabs be saying fuck or something

she’s not a whore

Can't really blame them, if I saw that fat ass naked at a beach I would wanna pound those cheeks too.

yes, she is. you have been reduced to moron.

why didnt you go to the nude beach with her again? shes fucking hot

>this thread

Dammt op post more

he can't... he's a cucked moron.

truly a slutwhore

No wonder Brazil is a shit hole.

Do all you Sun soaked shitlords think like this?

That's the coolest fucking story I ever heard! Can you repeat it again, do you have time!?

I've never been there but such a thing is not possible. Isn't rural SP mostly white anyway?
My family was from there and seeing their old pictures everything looked pretty comfy.
They used to have slave back in the day but blacks where always a small minority in the state.
And the nordestinos all went to the city. How can rural SP possibly be worst than Rio de Janegro?

The shootings in Florida are negligible when compare to Brasil or Meheeco.
But I agree. Portugal is a much better travel location, where not only beaches you can see castles and medieval cities. Civilization.
The same goes for the hundreds of thousands of kilometers of littoral in the Mediterranean sea that extends from Greece to Spain.
Only a retard would go to Brasil.

This.

x1000.

Not enough attention paid in this thread at OP who doesn't want to see how woman naked.

Am I?

>different shoulders
>darker hair
fuck off fag, op bailed long ago

Because we fuck around all the time on campus, she walked around our hotel room in a thong it’s not like we were missing out

Damn, I want to put my face in that ass

It's okay. You bitched out on going to a nude beach with a hot piece cause you were insecure about hanging dong. I get it man.

I mean...I don't personally get it, but I know guys like you.

All I can think of is how tight that ass is

No it's not a shithole because of me, it's a shithole because it's full of niggers. They're the number one problem here (and everywhere).

Imagine that most of the voting population are 80iq chimps, that will vote for the crook that will get them the most gibs, and guess who's pocket that gibs coming out. If there's no way of revoking the negro his Brasilian citzenship there's no hope for this country. Maybe the secession of the southern states, but that's not going to be Brasil anymore.