Looks like we have a certified television masterpeice on our hands here, guys. The 4th and final season upcoming

looks like we have a certified television masterpeice on our hands here, guys. The 4th and final season upcoming.

>based on 4 critics

Which superhero is the protagonist of Rectify again?

Sup Forums doesn't talk about good tv shows. Sorry.

Was there ever a more beautiful moment than that piece of shit governer/former lawyer getting a stroke and half his body becoming useless?

First Rectify thread I've seen in ages.

We're living in an age where television is being almost universally rated far too high.

There is a crash coming. I feel it.

reminder that it's all based on a couple of episodes they review, it's never the full season or the whole show

>television

fucking this

I have not see any of those. Is my alcohol-filled life going to waste without that list?

>A Rectify thread on Sup Forums

I'm fucking impressed, really love this show and it's sad to see GOT and TWD get multiple threads outside cancerous generals but the fact good shit like The Leftovers or Rectify are ignored irks me a lot.

So predictions on how it will end?I think Daniel will be forced into actually committing murder, so severe enough it forces him to go back into the death row prison cell, he's finally become the thing people have wanted him to be all these years and the last shot is from above of him reading when we see two guards come. Cut to black and we hear them tell Daniel it is time.

Either that or Daniel's brother will kill Tony and the cycle repeats.

Are Sundance's other shows worth watching?

atlanta at 100%? jesus christ, RT seriously?

>A Rectify thread on Sup Forums
There were threads for the last 3 seasons every time a new episode came out you fucking newfrog

I think they stated last year that the finale won't feel like a typical finale so don't expect that level of pottery.

>2 reviews like it out of 2
>omg 100% 10/10 telekino

RedditTomatoes is dumb.

i mean rectify has been the best show on tv since mad men ended desu

Anyone else more sympathetic than Ted Jr? He's basically had his life destroyed for no reason because Daniel came back.

i watched the whole series about a month ago. really good. it's kind of too soap operaish but the guy playing daniel makes the whole show worth it. he's a fucking great actor.

i don't think daniel will end up back in jail

i think ted jr will. i think he will kill his wife, and it will be daniel's fault because he's the cause of their marriage falling apart

>Series will end with Ted Jr getting raped in the shower for making the rape joke in season one

How come Aiden hasn't been any anything else that gets praised? Looking at his filmography he always seems to get stuck in shitty projects, shame really he's a fantastic actor. If he needs to have Capeshit save his career then I see him being the perfect Mark Spektor for Netflix's Moon Knight.

Not really. Westworld and Ash vs. Evil Dead are good and AHS is the best season since Asylum.

daniel being raped in jail didn't make much sense to me

he was on death row, those guys are basically in their cell alone all the time, they don't take showers together and for rec time they get put in cages alone.

the prison rape stuff happens in lower security, not max

Speaking from experience, user?

Is AHS really worth watching this season? I dropped it halfway through the awful witch season and have never looked back.

absolutely. it's one of the best seasons.

>Atlanta
>You're the Worst
>Ash
>100%

Is this a god damn joke? I know those aren't the average scores but I find it hard to believe that they got that many "fresh" reviews.

Ash is a legit 10/10

Don't watch the other shows so I can't comment

The guards believed he raped and murdered a girl.

It's pretty amazing he survived as long as he did, even on death row.