Would it b a good idea to take 640mg DXM?

Would it b a good idea to take 640mg DXM?

nah bro ur good go for it!

gib me

Is it your first time? If you're experienced or really keen to try a high dose go for it as long as whatever your taking only contains dextromethorphan as the main ingredient

Yeah I've never tried it but my cousin loves ODing on that stuff

the pills only contain DXM the liquid has the stuff that makes you vomit

I'm about 2 take some right now 2

No, hard no. Fucked up my heart and brain bad from doing too much of that shit. Its not worth the risk op. If you want to get high that bad invest in safer substance.

Maybe OP might not abuse it, let's hope for it but you shouldn't turn down a drug because you had a bad experience on it, OP might enjoy it and hopefully not do it until another month at least

sounds fucking disgusting

Depending on how much you weigh, you'll probably puke, make sure it's only DXM in the pills too

Otherwise fukken do it and have fun floating through space m80

youre going to be high for longer than you want lol

I don't think there's much risk (well, known/documented risk anyway) from taking it even in excess if you take dxm only products? Products with other active ingredients can be dangerous but I don't think there's much harm in dxm only. Of course if you abuse it too much your brain can get kind of foggy until you stop for awhile

That's only if the DXM he is taking is not DXM hydrobromide

Local dextronaut here.
is it ur first trip
is it dxm only
and
is it poli or hbr

There's also a decent chance OP won't even like it, a lot of people find it uncomfortable but I personally really enjoy it

Spiders. Spiders fucken everywhere.

Judging from your apparent lack of experience I would say you probably shouldn't take more than 250mg. Also make sure you aren't getting an overdose of acetaminophen, that could kill you.

Hey dude I got a question, how often do you consider it safe to trip/how often do you?

not first time. dxm + guaf. hbr

thats benadryl

OP here. Dosed at 9:50pm. Guessing I won't peak until close to 1am. ill bump with random shit before i die

That Guaiphenesin is gonna make you puke for 2 hours I suggest you get robitussin Dry Cough Forte it only contains DXM hbr and has cherry vanilla flavour (still tastes like ass)

Also am going to smoke marijuana as I peak

rule of thumb is every plat is a week u wait, so u hit a 4th plat trip wait at least a month, now for ur brain best to wait a months or 2 in between trips to clean the mind
not the first time then youll be alright, if it has guaf in it most users report vomiting at about 200-400mg and stomach upset at doses from 100 all the way to 800. if it has guaf in it hit up a zofran and youll be alright

Funny enough the guaf does not affect my GI at all! I've taken the equivalent of grams of it and have never thrown up from it and DXM. I'm pretty big though (6' 3" 220)

IMO because I take tablets I think the worst part is the stomach acid in my esophagus

What are the main differences between Plateaus 2 and 3? The last time I took DXM I think i got to Plat 3 because I was nodding in and out for hours basically daydreaming and seeing things in my mind like dreams. Body felt fucking incredible, like 10mg of percocet

Oh shit. You are quite correct good Sir. It appears I have made an ass out of myself as I stand corrected.

basically there's 3 kinds of hallucinogens: psychedelics, dissociatives, and deliriants. Benadryl is a deliriant and trust me, is a terrible terrible high

worst is robo itch imo, never been one to get stomach discomfort but most will subside or youll be too tripped to notice, but i .have had heart burn from it
2 and 3 are nothing alike, like 75ug of l vs 200ug. the most noticable is how intense the visuals get at upper 3. 2 is more laid back smoke a j and listen to music and chat. the mind fuck isnt there and if it is its so small. 3 though? i cant think and i am god the creator. You will get low visuals at upper 2nd low 3rd but it is not at all like when u start climbing the ladder.
Im still climbing and my last trip in oct was 1200mg.

forgot to mention motor control reallly tanks

what dosage would 3 be? how high do you think i can go at 660?

dosage varies based on weight. Erowid has a comprehensive dxm guide which became my bible when i was starting out. 660 would send u into middle 3rd and tbh my recreational trip out doses are 650 so 660 would be perfect for creation

pretty excited. ill check out erowid. thanks!

np, its lengthy and has pretty much every answer u can to dxm. dxm isnt a shitty teen high, it only is when u down a bottle and trip on some low 300mg trip. When u hit that shit from 500 up, then it becomes just as powerful if not more than lsd

have you ever experienced strong double vision when tripping?

not really, most my trips are spent in the dark listening to music, when i do get up its more so my vision is blinded by bright flashing colors (sorta like the colors when u close ur eyes)

Pretty sure I got brain damage from doing dxm. I only did it once too.

I have, it's a little annoying but when I'm that high I don't really care

No. Definately not if first time.

i think i feel it

yeah im starting to go

DXM is one of the worst drugs you can use

why?

Long term use will turn you in to a literal retard

local dexnaut here, yeah it fucking will, the high is beautiful and it will fuck u up. last trip was oct and dont plan on it. shit has fucked my brain, last trip i triped 3 days straight, wasnt the first 3 day trip either. After that my memory is shot, will fuck u up but god was it fun

also every 3 day trip was tryna hit sigma, never got it.

i tried my first 350mg of only DXM HBr about a month ago. i guess that would qualify as a solid mid-range 2nd plateau trip.
the most accurate word i can think of for the majority of the experience before and after peaking is "glitchy". everything was just kind of strange and off.
my body felt glitchy and static-y, my mind basically just felt retarded, and instead of one continuous experience, each little segment of a few minutes felt like its own encapsulated little segment of existence. i went to go take a piss and it felt like an hour long adventure. i was gone for about 2 minutes.
i was still able to focus on stuff, like reading and typing, but i had to focus and strain. the things i read and said made little to no sense though. i was pestering a friend on discord and i said some truly strange shit, but my typing was normal. i had a page of the DXM FAQ open, and i hadn't read the page before the high came on, so when i got down to the part that was broken i was so confused and thought i was going insane. i went and found it, pic related. the highlighted part confused me so much, i thought reality was fucked. i actually got really concerned a few times that i had lost my mind. truth be told i still have no idea why it's like that, there is no reason for that page to be like that.

its like this
nitrous oxide is playing with a hot wheels car
dxm is driving a real car

at the peak, i had laid down on the couch with my feet and knees folded and propped up on the arm. the room was dark, with only a blue light coming from a clock on the tv stand.
man when i peaked, i felt like i was passing into eternity. everything took on a weird quality like i was in some expressionist painting. my knees and legs looked like they were twenty feet away, almost straight up from the rest of my body. at one point, i could see my own face as the "camera" pulled out at a weird downward-moving, upward-facing angle, like the couch was a sharply diagonal halfpipe the camera was moving deeper into, and my body was stretching to line it. the colors were strange. all kinds of blues and purples, and lighter parts coming from my white hoodie.
and like i said, that time of probably 15-20 minutes felt like falling into eternity. i'm honestly not even sure when i came back from it, i just sort of was.
the rest of the trip felt way better and more easy than before the peak.
strange enough, i had this weird habit of latching onto these little phrases and continuously repeating or rephrasing them throughout the whole trip. got focused on one song and my brain refused to let go of it too.

all around really fucking bizarre, and definitely not 100% good, but i'm more than willing to try again now that i'm better armed.

what is this destructive shit?lol

what is sigma?

im starting to zone out. feeling pretty good

How is everyone doing tonight? Let's chill for a while.

i think im starting to dissociate

Don't do this garbage

If you went to college high off dxm, would you get your dissociates degree?

huh huh hah very nice

you time each reup dose at the moment ur high enough and ur tolerance isnt shot. u do a shit ton of low doses right? like 300mg 100mg type shit, each dose potentiating off the last which supposedly gets u stupid fucked.

how do i go buy more without the cashiers recognizing me and figuring out i'm 'that guy' abusing fucking cough syrup?
it's worth noting that there are multiple places that i think sell it around here. do i just rotate? how do i know they won't notice me even after long periods?

bro i doubt they give a fuck, i get from my cvs at 1am like dude at counter doesnt car i buy 2 bottles like most chains have shift people. rotate stors and rotate hours and since you should wait between trips not that bad tbh