lose job because employer can no longer afford to keep me on

> lose job because employer can no longer afford to keep me on
> no where else is hiring because minimum wage went up and no one can/wants to pay $14 an hour
> havent been able to pay rent/bills
> barely eaten anything besides instant ramen for three weeks
> get a notice from my landlord telling me I have to gtfo soon if I dont get another job

Is this where it ends, Sup Forums? I feel like if the malnutrition doesnt kill me, being homeless in -20°C weather will.

Do what you feel.

Haha

The fuck does this even mean

user, do you have a car? Do you have any sort of savings 500+? If you can say yes to both of those, pack what little hsit you want to keep, obly a few sets of clothes, and get the fuck out of there. Move somewhere else. Where conditions for living are better. Michigan isnt too bad. Move somewhere thats more conservative as well. Youll get better luck than liberal areas if you want to survive.

He's in canada. Good luck OP, Ontario is faggot central

good luck OP

I dont have a car and I have no money. Im in Canada so literally everywhere is run by fucking liberals. Life is pretty shit so might just off myself honestly.

Dont I fucking know it.

hop on a greyhound to AB or BC

The guy said he doesnt have any money, dont think he can afford a bus across the country

Sounds pretty harsh, bro. No social safety net, huh? The US and A are truly the ultimate 3rd world country of the first world... yet you have more than 3 times more uninhabited, empty houses than you have homeless people. Makes you think.

its cheap. if youre gonna be homeless in the winter you might as well give yourself a fighting chance by going west where it isn't -20

>being this retarded

> doesnt have any money
> "its cheap"
Well shit why didnt you just say so

if op can't even scrounge up a couple hundred bucks to save his life he deserves to freeze kek

You've clearly never been in the situation he is in

oh man i wish you the best op, keep searching for jobs

now youre just talking bullshit you cunt u don't fukkin kno me

I was living paycheque to paycheque before I lost my job. Its not like I had any savings for a situation like this.

sell hard

then run for the hills

i have over 300 confirmed kills motherfucker i dare you

Wish I could spare some cash OP, but Im not much better off. Godspeed, Sup Forumsrother.

lifes a fuckin free for all
ill step on someone else if it'll bring me up

>let me give away my hard earned chump change to help another skid out

You need to learn how to hustle. I'm nearly 50 and I've survived most of my life hustling. You look at your resources and then figure out how to leverage that to make money. You won't get rich, but you also won't starve. I've done everything from selling janitorial chemicals to businesses out of a backpack to writing custom erotica to doing tarot readings on a little folding table on the street. And I live in Ontario, just like you, so I know it's possible. When I had nothing else on the go, I had a bucket, a brush, and a squeegee, and I'd hit mini-malls offering to wash their windows at $10 a pop. Miini-malls have enough businesses close together that you can make $100 in an afternoon.

extortion

bee urself

Get cancer and take advantage of premium Canadian health care

prepare to die of hunger, like its really common in Canada,,, WTF, if you lost your job apply for EI, its free money , almost 1000 to 2000 a month.. faggot

if all else fails OP can walk into the emergency room and say he's going to an hero on the spot. free food and housing for at least a week

free pills too

nigga says he is eating instant ramen for three weeks, I am calling BS.. OP is faggot,

instant noodles are cheaper than dirt

You'll notice OP has disappeared. THIS is why he's in the position he's in. He throws himself a pity-party and then, without bothering to read any responses, listen to anything anyone else has to say, or see whether someone might have some help or advice, he just bails and wastes everyone's time.

I've seen a thousand postings like OP's and they're ALL the same.