Name a better Anime?

Name a better Anime?

>You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pYWfyV6jD3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>/a

Sorry is there a global rule about all anime posts can't go in Sup Forums?

King of the hill

you're thinking of mlp new friend

You think that is the best anime? Let me tell you two words, kohai.
>Eromanga
>Sensei

\thread

anime isn't a proper noun

I liked bleach, user, but it's surely not the best.

My point exactly, faggot.

IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION

Kill me Baby
checkmate

Literally any other anime

Better

Dude there's like 12 episodes.

Bleach has like 16 season and 4 movies... I mean the style for that much content didn't go down, the plot started to get repetitive near the end when it turned out just like the Rukia plot line, but seriously. Seven Deadly Sins is probably a better anime than this....

I'll still watch it...

What about Dragon Maid, suppose to be good.

Thank You senpai.

like?

13 EPISODES.

You're fucking kidding me.

>like One Piece more than Bleach

well the anime died off early, and the manga got a real shit ending, even the deus ex machina's from fairy tail made a better ending than the trainwreck that was bleach's final days.

At least it has 26 episodes...

any cartoon

Memes aside this was mediocre as shit, people just like it because of the music and the Jap culture jerk off session. Bebop at least fleshed out the characters properly. All 3 of the main crew were pretty bland in Champloo and the plot never went anywhere, nor did any decent antagonists ever get introduced.

Honestly Champloo seems like an anime made for weaboos, the kind that wear kimonos and buy fake katanas, who dream of living in Nihon with a Japanese wife.

I see what took you so long to reply, you were probably googling that answer for the past 10 minutes.

have a (you) for you effort newfag.

How about Ajin, that was kind of based, and not bad for CGI.

What does the episode count have to do with anything? Anime is known for really great, single season shows.
Eromanga is for anime veterans, managing to subvert expectations by over emphasizing common SoL, forbidden incest tropes to the max and outdoing its self every week. Its a spectacle to behold.
Seven Deadly Sins was pretty good, although I hates how often each character had a secret ability that was revealed exactly when it was most convenient. I did enjoy it though.
Dragon Maid is dope af and investigates "family values" in a non traditional family environment.
March Comes in like a Lion and the Royal Tutor are my recommendations.

Unironically this

I can't think of anime that doesn't Deus Ex the ending besides Bebop. I mean Spirit Bomb and Moon Tiara Power was never really the weak point of anime.

Seen it, it was good, still thought Bleach had more going for it.

>Eromanga is for anime veterans
Funny because last I heard it was pleb as shit, and entry tier for babbys first non shounen.

I love when kids think they're adults just because they found their first chest hair.

ist good
but not that good,
there are some very stupid explanations and plots, ok i watched it till the end, thinking it should have stopped after Eizen, after that going from Zero to Hero in no Time was Kind of stupid

Unironically Fairy Tail.

Best slice of life anyway. IMO Bleach ended with Aizens defeat, it really fell apart after that.

Entry level? Boy it would scare off an entry level viewer who had no idea what to expect. Get the f*ck out of here with your plebiscite level understanding of anime

I read enough Dojin to get my fill of incest and shit like that. You might want subverting expectation but I watch anime because it's fun.

I know Gone Home is a great plot to it, but I still rather Play Counter Strike because of the action, regardless of the entire LACK of plot. Also the longer a story the more plots can develop. I know bleach wasn't the most in depth story wise but with the vast characters in it, still had a strong narrative variety, even during some of the weaker plot arcs like the Bound.

I think I am gonna watch Dragon Maid then. I've heard of Royal Tutor.

You know what, Fate anime have been really fucking good, especially Unlimited Blade Works the ending being really fucking. Never seen anything quite like that. Honestly, maybe not the most surprising twist, it was anticipated, but it still resolved in such a logical way.

OP here, never seen past Aizens defeat.

But as a supporter of the new Star Wars movies, I'd rather shitty content to come out after great content, then the other way around OR NO CONTENT AT ALL. I mean Naruto for example, doesn't matter how amazing it is after he grew up, still not going to watch because it's crap before that.

Literally any other anime

Yeh whot m8, the disconnection between each episode was intentional ye know, that’s basically what the champloo style is. Mixed bag of w/e.

What took you so long, that's already been commented like 4 times, son. You didn't even post a picture, you fumbling with the reCaptcha for like 15 minutes?

All anime is shit, but relatively speaking this one fucking sucks.

>name a better anime

All of them

Yu yu hakusho is the only anime worth watching, tbh. Season 2 (the dark tournament) is pure fucking kino.

It's better than dragon ball z, bleach, hxh, etc

Hunterxhunter, kid has a fishing pole.... k

Erased.
Any Gundam Series...
> except SEED.
> FUCK SEED

all anime is scrapping the bottom of the creative barrel, so I guess any anime? I mean shit, anime sucks.

JOJO's bizarre adventure...

youtu.be/pYWfyV6jD3g
Just watch this summary of part 2.