Ask a straight guy who sucks his ~60somethingyo neighbour's dick on a daily basis anything

Ask a straight guy who sucks his ~60somethingyo neighbour's dick on a daily basis anything.

>it's for money
>$80/week

>$11.60 a pop

Are you bad at sucking dick or something? Why charge so little?

damn you're a cheap whore
come be my neighbour

I don't know guess I never really thought about it that way. Also have no idea if I'm any good because he's the only dude I've ever blown so I don't exactly have a portfolio of feedback.

can i meet this dude i need 80 bucks a week

Do you ever say "I'm a straight guy" with his dick in your mouth? Cause that would be pretty funny.

Hate to break it to you pal but your not straight anymore.

Wait how much should I be charging then?

Technically speaking I don't go over there 7 days a week, it's more like 5 depending on if he and I are both available at the same time.

No but he does this borderline-creepy dirty talk type thing where he says shit like "look at you you aren't even enjoying it"

you're better off just getting a job. practically anything pays better

I mean it's 2019 so who really cares.

I have a job.

How the fuck did he convince you to suck his dick in the first place?

Do you have any pics?

> (You)
>I don't know guess I never really thought about it that way. Also have no idea if I'm any good because he's the only dude I've ever blown so I don't exactly have a portfolio of feedback.

Maybe you should. If your prices are any indication, you are not that good. These are detoxing crack head prices.

Like the other user said, pretty much anything pays better. Even prostitution usually pays better, which is what you're doing. You need a pimp.

>straight
keep telling yourself that you whore

You're a fag

80 dollars for 7 dicksuckings? 2 bit whores charge more than that, you faggot.

>straight
>sucking dick
Choose one buddy

Do you swallow?

Our little townhouses have small balconies that are only about 3ft apart and we had chatted a bit. Came home pretty drunk on xmas day, asked if he was divorced or gay or what, he says he's both, admitted I'd thought about sucking dick before and tells me to come over.

Wasn't drunk enough to really blame that one on him.

Usually. It's better than having some other guy's cum somewhere else on me. Sucked him in the shower last week and he came on my face and it was fucking weird.

Yeah dude, you're not straight. You're a fag.
Just let him fuck you and charge him more you idiot.

You should video it and make money on a website or something, I mean why not. I feel strange even posting on this thread thanks cum boy

Jesus Christ, are you a drug addict or something?

Was meant for

I am like 90% normie desu

You better drop that percentage fag

Okay. I mean I don't really care. The way things are going it'll soon be illegal to be straight anyway.