I desperately need some new earbuds. What do you recommend, Sup Forums?

I desperately need some new earbuds. What do you recommend, Sup Forums?

whats your price range and preferences?

VE Monks

Also in the market for a new set, usually just get the cheapest ones I can but they always break within weeks/months. Don't wanna break the bank, but look for something mid range

Shure SE series

Buy cheapest ones, earbuds break in like a month or two

Expect a linear relationship between price and overall quality. If you buy 5 dollar buds, 15 dollar buds will likely be 3 times better. If you buy stuff that doesn't have flashy aesthetics you'll probably do fine.

In general even top tier buds end up wearing out unless you keep them in a case when you're not using them.
>No strain reliefs on the wires
>Tiny plastic things are inherently not durable

I recommend staying kinda cheap (10-20) dollar range so you don't have potato sound but you dont feel bad when the cables fray. If anyone is going to drop money on music listening stuff, just get headphones.

MCCs are nice for 25 bucks, but the over the ear bullshit is a little annoying. Get something better than those.

Westone UM Pros.

Beyerdynamic Byron

Skullcandy. They're like 10 bucks tops and don't sound like most 20 to 40 dollar range options. Wal-Mart had a decent inexpensive pair for a while, and then suddenly the quality dropped out of nowhere.

Soundmagic e10s for $50

Otherwise get something like the Panasonic TCM-125s for about $10

stop getting skullcandies
dont do this

>Skullcandy. They're like 10 bucks tops and don't sound like most 20 to 40 dollar range options

Get your fucking ears cleaned m8

Sennheiser cx300ii's, they're $20-30 And great quality obviously

The standard white/black 20$ sonys are usually the way I go. Decent quality and earbuds that stay and don't fuck around on you. Usually last around 6 months too

ignore any other post ITT

Skullcandy sound a bit better than others at their price range, but not enough to justify get mediocre sound when you could just spend an extra $10 or so. Also, they never fail to break in 1-3 months. They literally make them poorly so you have to keep replacing them. It's a fucking scam.

>Otherwise get something like the Panasonic TCM-125s for about $10

Just bought a pair on amazon for like $9. Hope you're not misleading me m8

>soft plastic earbuds
don't even fucking talk to me

Where I go for all of my needs.

Xiomi Hybrids II have a good price to performance ratio if you don't want to spend a lot. Really sturdy too.

if you're OP you're a fucking retard for not going for

Those look like fucking shit

>audio gear
>"they look like shit"
enjoy your garbage panasonic TCGarbage

Not op. Don't really care for the over-ear shit but looks like those are getting a lot of positive reviews as well. Perhaps I'll give them a go next time.

Tennmak Pro if you'd be willing to enter the ~$30 range. Sound is great, the cable is detachable and it's comfy as fuck.

I have the CX 300-II from Sennheiser and am quite happy with them. I don't remember the price but they were around 30-40 euros.

>I desperately need some new earbuds. What do you recommend, Sup Forums?
$: Mee M6 pro, Tenmak pro, KZ ATE/ZS5, VE Monks, Soundmagic e10, Carbo Tenore.

$$: GR07 classic, 1MORE triple

$$$: ER4XR/SR, LS200

Ergo fits for max comfy

Looking for new ones of this shape, but not apple shit. I hate the kind that have that rubber shit in your ear canal.

The rubber is the only way you're going to get bass

this 100%

free disposable ones, just keep replacing every week

they kinda give a retro vibe don't they?

These fucking hurt the inside of your ear. Don't do this.

Symphonized NRG 3.0's

Samsung Galaxy S6 earbuds are extremely cheap on Ebay and sound great. I got mine 4 dollars free shipping

these are what i use

baby ears detected

You can get foam tips

Thisssssss, had them for 3 months and they never broke, I lost them before they broke

This. I wear earbuds most of the day at work and this in the ear kind wrecks the inside of my ears.

>earbuds
enjoy your tinnitus

>Earbuds
When did it all go wrong on Sup Forums?

I would never walk around the city or be on the bus or something wearing big headphones when I could just wear earbuds. Inferior listening experience, but can still be a satisfying experience

The $12 panasonic ones off Amazon, you're going to break them again so go cheap. Keep your good cans at home

Understandable
Hopefully you actually have a good pair of headphones and don't exclusively use earbuds.

are these bang & olufson earphones any good?

Anker SoundBuds Slim Wireless

look no further

Zero audio tenore carbo

thirding this
have had mine for going on 4 years now and they still sound as good as they did put of the box and if you treat them well (which I usually do, but they do get caught on things at work and such occasionally) they're durable as hell. excellent build quality, and sound great. pretty cheap too and they come with a nice case. easily the best in their price range to this day

might sound like a shill but I just like to vouch for a good product when I have experience with them

maximum cheap buy like 8 bucks, ive had mine for around 4 months
>panasonic hje120

my main earbuds I use though are sony mdr xb50ap, their sound quality is great for 30 bucks and theyve lasted a year