I've gotten 6 hours over sleep over the last three days. I can't take it anymore...

I've gotten 6 hours over sleep over the last three days. I can't take it anymore. Who else has trouble sleeping and what do you do that maybe helps you fall asleep? Pic unrelated.

asking your heart to take a break usually works but incase it doesnt try forcing it by KILLING YOURSELF!

In your dreams faggot.

I sleep like shit too. My problem is chronic inflamation that started when I was about 10 years old. My nose basically swells shut and you just can't sleep that way. After trying every pill, spray, and various nose related anything I found out recently that large amounts of vitamin D and E before bed remove most of the swelling. Doctors won't ever tell you that though.

So vitamins plus nasal strips do it for me. More or less anyways.

I sleep about 21 hours a week at most.
I only sleep maybe 3 nights out of 7.
Try having chronic insomnia for most of your life, then get back to me.
I often go 4 days without sleeping because I literally just can't.

i choose not to

What happens when you try to knock yourself out with sleeping pills? Do you feel like you're tired enough to fall asleep but just can't?

fight club

I usually go one day out of the week with no sleep but this week has really been fucking me up. No sleeping pills help.

>what do you do that maybe helps you fall asleep?
lay down, close your eyes, fuck off.

good

take some lsd or other psyhedelic You have something to say to you

Learn to live with it, or develop a borderline unhealthy relationship with booze. The little the lifespan, the less time you'll be awake

stop thinking about not sleeping; you defeat yourself. do not sit in bed awake - if you cannot sleep, get up - but no electronics or tv. it's ok to be bored and it'll help you feel tired. set a schedule for when to plan to goto sleep daily and keep to it. wake up earlier than you do now (set an alarm you lazy slack-ass).

it is about routine. get some discipline and turn off the phone.

sauce?

I listen to audio books so my mind stops thinking and focuses on the book also got sauce on that girl?

go to testicular cancer support groups even though your balls weren't removed.

I too have trouble sleeping. In my case, i try to listen to some podcast or watch a vsauce video (i love vsauce but damn his voice basically asks you to Go to sleep). Jerking off and smoking some cigarettes also helps me get sleepy but i don't recomend because i don't want people to get addicted like i did.

Faggot

>ring on the appropriate finger
Sounds like a regular 3 days at work for me.
Sauce on the girl, faggot.
Also bake a proper cake... full of weed... eat 1/4 of it. You'll literally be able to sleep for days.

go to a pharmacy and buy some Vitamin D and Melatonin. both will help.

drinking actually makes sleeping impossible and youll just wake up at night to vomit probably

i used to have a problem with not sleeping, originally by choice but eventually just by conditioning.
i'm not actually sure how i beat it, i just did eventually. now i get a solid 5-8 hours almost every night.
note the 'almost'. i still end up pulling an all nighter or only getting a couple hours occasionally, but it's fairly rare now. maybe two or three times a month.

try taking a bunch of benadryl. 3 to 6 should do the trick. you'll barely be awake within 45 minutes.

Take a bunch of kratom like 5gs if you never use it

trust me i never scam just try harder and make sure not to whisper

This

The dosage it tells you to take on the label is always the bare minimum required to work. My sweet spot is 4. 30 minutes later I feel like I’ve been hit with a tranquilizer.

at least I will have dreams tonight ;)

watn3d 2 her mai dreem?
oki coal so me adn mai buddeh were in ayylmao shithole luking 4 sh1t adn wez foudneed a fagg0t adn i saiyen cum w/ us adn it did adn l8 i decide 2 kael it but i kaeld mai buddeh bye axeident intsed ;-;

God damn thats a nice pussy. Sauce?

I drink some Benny then jerk off. Sleep like a baby passed out on moonshine whike the mom is blowing to truck drivers down the road at the gas station.
It's good stuff. Will make your cooter relax.

smoke weed
or
take CBD+Melatonin

Speak for youself kiddo.
I get blackout drunk at least once a week, and it is the only way I can get 6+ hours of sleep, pure, senseless black screen without nightmares. Besides, puking is for pussies who can't handle their drinks.

Paleo diet, no caffeine after 2pm, exercise, magnesium, and cannabis.

I struggled with insomnia for years and think that the lifestyle changes helped a lot, but it wasnt enough by itself.

Blue light blocking glasses, getting back on a day schedule, only using the bed for sleep and sex, no electronics in bedroom, etc, all help too.