Why is Hawaii a US state but Puerto Rico isn’t

Why is Hawaii a US state but Puerto Rico isn’t

Puerto Ricans are us citizens. The fuck are you whining about? What more do the nigger Ricans want?

bc Hawaii provides agriculture and investment opportunities as well as an important midway shipping and naval station to Asia for the us while puerto rico gives us nothing more niggers on welfare

They don’t want to be. They could apply for statehood but they haven’t. Hawaii did

politics

actually... most puerto ricans are white.

actually no you're not white you're the retarded offspring of slaves and the native Americans with some negligible amount of spanish and Portuguese. either way fuck off you're all niggers on welfare

You don't need statehood for any of that

Hawai'i voted for statehood
Puerto Rico voted against it

also
WW2 changed the demographics of Hawai'i making natives a minority to immigrants for the mainland US
those mainlanders were more in favor of statehood than the natives

this is true
Guam is a shining example
US territory
but working conditions are on par with China
and most Guam industries are subsidiaries of Chinese companies so they can slap a "Made in USA" label on their cheap shit

No they're not. Lol. The majority of them are shit skinned. Look, I know Puerto Ricans, they're the niggers of Hispanics. Trust me on that. Crime rates in p.r. unbelievable for such a small country. You can't even stop at a red light or you'll get carjacked. That was a true story that came from a puerto Rican I used to know.

Hawaii gets the privilege to be a state for being successful while Puerto Rico is still in the literal nigger stage.

then why is Michigan a state?

Used to be motor City. Don't you know that? They used to have a great economy.

used to be good and deserving. not anymore obv. doesn't change the fact that PR is not deserving of statehood

Same reason Guam and American Samoa aren't states. Cause we realized we made a mistake with Hawaii.

why not pull statehood from them?

This /thread

Nice trips, also the Hawaiian Kingdom was annexed then voted into statehood. There are many that still belive that the Hawaiian kingdom rules over the land instead of the US government. Preposterous for them to attempt to resist, but technally they are right.

Well, the new mayor is rebuilding the city. They're investing hundreds of millions into areas around Detroit to bring in people. They want to work on Detroit last because it'll be the most difficult to fix. Too many niggers in the area. It's the hardest part to fix.

Puerto Rican here. I'm one of the few that don't want statehood. I believe that ELA is fine and we don't need more responsibilities. Our government is shit and I don't want them doing more stupid shit. Most politicians here are worthless and don't do anything to help the Island. They are corrupt and it's all because of our culture. We are "taught" (indirectly) since kids that we can do anything as long as we don't get caught, and that we won't suffer any consequences.

And the people here are fucking hypocrites and think they deserve everything. Most of the people that are on welfare are just dumb and lazy and don't want to work. And the music here is fucking garbage. They promote violence and drugs and they let little kids listen to this shit. No wonder crime here is so high.

I'm Puerto Rican, but I was raised by Americans so I have a very unbiased view of how Puerto Ricans really are. They don't deserve to be a State.

Kid Rock is gonna save Detroit

Man that sucks, I imagined it would be a nice place to vacation.

unfortunately that is the only major industry the island can support
and the locals would rather starve than be a tourist attraction
USVI are smaller than PR, but much richer bc they support tourism

The Island itself is beautiful, but the people here, not so much. There was a celebrity that came here not long ago (can't remember her name) and she said she "loved Puerto Rico but hated Puerto Ricans". Basically the way I feel.