I own a company , have 15 employees. Employees gone, partying in the office tnite...

I own a company , have 15 employees. Employees gone, partying in the office tnite. Dubs decide what background they walk into on their computers on Monday

The same ones they had

A Pic of Rupaul

Is this technically double dubs

How about a picture of your dick?

kek considering 4 of them have mac pros

no sir

full nude frontal of yourself

donald trump

this

Why dont you leave your employees fucking computers alone asshole.

No. That doesn't make sense. Double doubles has to be 2 of the same number back to back.

mother fucking fuck

A pic of you taking BBC in the ass. Post pic here for approval.

kek

Welp, dubs has spoken.

welp youll probably see my company on the news

roll

THAT is double doubles

winrar

No it isn't.

THESE are double dubs.

Reroll

looks like ill either be hiring or in jail monday. most of my staff is all girls. yeah i fuck some of them but theres some jewgrannies that do my books . they gone b mad

tis a double dubs get thread

Check em

If I gets dubs again, this winrar.

Sheißt

I hope you have good taste and put this up OP

someone already won, but ill put this on on the jewgrannies computers in accounting. just 4 you. ill be back monday going to film it when everyone comes in .

Kik me a link to the thread you post for it please. modyann is kik name

actually ill put it on all of them considering half my employees already fucked me.
>yeah im like harvey.
>im picky who i hire.
> hoes can be taught anything\
> the jewgrannies goin b mad

we ended the day today blasting duhast. so this goes well. lol idk why ppl work for me. prob the good pay

I would work for you and we'd be like Bill Shatner and James Spader at the end of every Boston Legal episode

got you /bro

This be me, pretending I'm my nieces treasure troll that came to life (she lost it)

OP here i will not deliver am ttruly a fagot an beta

Holy fucking gets, like 3x in 5 posts

starting next week im taking 1 hour out of their workday to make them film music videos of them lipsyncing . they will be on youtube in probably a month. I guess I pay them so well because i feel bad that they have to deal with my crazy ass dancing and fucking around in the office all day. Some people love it call me the coolest boss in the world. Theres a time to be serious and make money but gotta have fun while we work

you're a faggot, come back monday Ill show u
nice trips ill use this on one of the girls computers. i wont rotate it either

Yeah I work a construction job, I can say fuck off to my boss, most of the time, but then there's the hovering old lady customers...

Then why make the fucking thread?

luckily I travel to my clients so only people that show up to office are people I know. Otherwise these clients would never trust us with the shit we develop lmfao

thats not op Im OP, and this, duh I made this shit for a reason I love fucking with my employees

OP will not deliver

I knew a guy and his wife that had a multimedia production company, they used to take turns on presentations, the other one would stay home and cheat. I was dating their daughter.

come back monday for video link. filming whole thing. i gotta make a drug run so im out.

Bye /bro

When you're at the club and pay the girl just to "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!!!"

lel, this is why im single. If i want to fuck a girl i see in public i offer her a 20$ starting an hour job do the harvey and walk the dinosaur

Works on stacies but dont fuck up and hire a Becky

someday ill get fucked. till then I be fucking. dealer is waiting so i gotta go /peace /bros cya mon