GERMAN YE... I just can't take this any longer

WTF? There are gang rapes again in Germany and the only thing our media is talking about for days 24/7 is that some AfD guy apparently said they like Jerome Boateng as a soccer palyer but wouldn't want him as a neighboor.

What is going on in this piece of shit country?

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM&feature=youtu.be

Thats because Boateng is a total cunt who plays for Bauern Munich.

Jesus, who is that semen demon?

Wohnt der nicht im Wedding? Da will ich auch nicht wohnen desu.

holy shit that video
how is this allowed?

you're degenerate, that's the problem

you've been living in the atmosphere of an intellectual mistake for the last, what, 220 years? Maybe longer?

Basically to make Germany saner you'd have to for instance leave out your whole XIX century tradition, because your philosophy from that century is a pile of nonsense

DDR diaspora?

Alaba does as well.

welcome to europe

>how is this allowed?
gegen nazis sind auch lügen erlaubt, genosse :^)

.. My ex.

not every refugee rapes!!!

Blacks really are the worst because the play the race card which Turks never did. I miss my childhood.

I want off this ride.

Yeah, hes a total idiot cunt.

Ruby_sparx

Bild is not leftist you fucker.

I actually do feel sorry for Germany, a beautiful country I'm sure of it - ruined by incompetence, at this rate.

I hate this fucking country, too.

>tanning room
literally paying to get cancer, why do white people do this ?

Genocide

They are whatever they want to be. There was a time not too long ago when they shit on all kinds of foreigners. The only ones they never criticised was the US government and Israel.
really makes you think

boateng is covered in tattoos. he's a typical nigger savage who doesnt belong in a german team.

>muh hollocaust justifies this

>like Jerome Boateng as a soccer palyer but wouldn't want him as a neighboor
I would not want a nigger as my neighbor either. He's also not German so I don't see the problem with saying this.

M-margot?

Thing is, did the Muslims use condoms this time? Otherwise they may be forced to do those courses again...

Maybe due to my paddiness I got this wrong, but that still does sound rather racist senpai. Whatever your views on race matters are, it's completely taboo for a politician to bring it up and he seems like a bit of an overall retard

>that pic

My sexual arousal has reached a critical point

lol

I knew her in high school, even fucked her.

Prepare to get cucked Hans,in no time you'll be just like us :^)

Brown and living in fear?

A fate worse than death

>fucked
Yeah me too

>There are gang rapes again in Germany

source? link or something.

Why is this even news? Gang rapes are commonplace even in Finland.

we're fucked.
so... nothing new really.

Why did germany insist on copying America's race problems. You literally imported in niggers just to complain about them.

her nose is atrocious.

/gif/ pls go

Its only going to get worse.

Do yourself a favor. Stock up on long lasting perishables. Get a gun and a license to use it. And just wait out the storm.