Muslims move to Mexico

some families from my town (all of them are moroccans) are moving to Mexico because they got some jobs there

mexicans cannot escape senpai , enjoy the sharia

STOP

really ?

yes

Beheaded moro de mierda.

El iberChicANO

Te rompo la cara moro de mierda.

I don't believe you.

NOOOO000oo, please teach them how to use a PC and YT.

>"Hi! Do you know where the closest mosque is?"

If they are girls they are welcome :^)

>Yes
>Across the US border

oh lay lala lay lalalala lala la lalala lala
we're muslims shitting up all over the world

So what? If muslims try to do shit here they will be criticized by the media, stoned by the poor and beheaded by the narcos.

all our food is cooked with pig fat, enjoy ramadan

It's really shame that Arabs are overwhelmingly Muslim because I think Arab girls are some of the most beautiful women on the planet. I guess ideally I'd try and find a Christian Arab girl that won't have insane brothers and won't wear the stupid veil all the time.

the moment they bomb something in latin america their communities outside uppermiddleclass places will get rekt

I liek Bosnian women senpai. Hijabs on hwyte wommin are hawt

no, it's not
arabs are all ugly
they bombed some jewish shit in argentina and nothing happened though

Ironically Bosniak Muslims are whiter than Serbs. Because the native population that converted to Islam was the population that lived in the most remote mountains of Central Bosnia and worshiped the heretical Bosnian Church are the ones that mass converted to Islam. So most Bosniak women are blonde and really fucking pale.

That said, there are some that obviously mixed. The girl I had a crush on in high school looked 100% like an Arab girl (big round eyes, the round-ish nose and face and full mouth) but with naturally blonde hair.

becuz argentina is gay lol

I once saw Bosnians here are the store. The qt had a veil on without makeup and was doing shopping. Looked Nordic; thought she was Swedish or something until she started talkin with her man. She had liek 6 kids too butcoulden't be moar than 32

What the fuck Mexico, you were supposed to take us whites in

>She had liek 6 kids too butcoulden't be moar than 32
Oh, yeah, people get married and have kids super early here. I'm 23 and literally half of my high school friends are married already.

The thing is people start "living" earlier so they also settle earlier. My classmates started getting drunk about every other weekend when we were ~13, all the sluttier ones had sex by 14, by 15/16 most of my year had had sex etc. So I guess when they get bored of drinking and fucking they settled around 22 to 25 and have kids.

Not like having job really matters when official unemployment is around 50% and 13% of our GDP is composed or remittances from the west and people don't move out of their parents houses until they're in their early 30s, on average.

jobs in which field?

Filthy muslims should be forced to convert if white otherwise cut down if resist or expelled.

FUCK OFF, MUSLIMS
WE DON'T WANT YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU ALREADY HAVE TONS OF LEBANESE SINCE OVER A HUNDRED YEARS PABLO.
I HAD SOME MEXICAN FRIENDS WITH LEB SURNAMES

We have over a million Arabs, all of them christian tho.

They are christian, so nobody cares. Nobody even notices them. Most Mexicans will act surprised if you tell them there are over a million Arabs in Mexico, they are so integrated that they are indistinguishable from everybody else.

If you are just going for the physical value, just get a latina, they look exactly the same.

lol they will be eaten alive if they even try

Christian Arab girls are magnum at and so are Persians
Never met a "fundamentalist" Persian in my life

MUSLIMS ARE FILTHY ANIMALS AND I WANT THEM AWAY FROM OUR CHRISTIAN LAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE'RE FULL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT THE HELL DO THEY DO AT A PLACE LIKE MEXICO THOUGH?

>our christian land

>CHRISTIAN
Fuck off, CHI

Business, as the Chinese.

Both posts ending in "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" are pure coincidence, I only posted the "We're full" one.

:(

They have nothing to do. WE HAVE NARCOS...

:´(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHABBAHAHAHABABAHABABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Aztec Caliphate when??

>mexicans cannot escape senpai , enjoy the sharia

Mexicans tend to lynch foreigners who try to push radicalist ideals.

I met a Christian mexican-lebanese girl, she went back to live in Lebanon when she was like 9-10 since her family was getting extorted. Now she lives in the U.S and goes to Uni. Damn she is hot, I see her on the daily too.

as far as I know, Mexicans aren't liberal cucks when it comes to their religion

I assume they would fuck shit up if Muzzies tried to silence Catholicism and make sharia a thing.

t. dated a Mexican and religion is just nature to them

Doing the jobs even Mexicans won't do.

are you one of those faggots that think that latam is some christian version of saudi arabia?

I've never been man, I'm not going to lie I probably may be wrong

but my ex had a family of brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins etc that exceeded 100+. I was the only gringo most of the time in their parties, and I saw these prayer things they would do usually around holidays.

idk seeing that many people deeply rooted and dedicated to their religion was eye opening. was pretty nice honestly but I didn't understand shit

This
Worship her or fuck off

>brown 89iq bydlos fond of beheading move to country of brown 89iq bydlos fond of beheading

Their cultures are eminently compatible. Problems weren't

This is latin america, those muzzies will be taking siestas and praising to the virgin mary in one generation

that's beautiful

when do Mexicans usually put on that paint/makeup on their faces? some special holiday I assume

Mexico has moved up to 95 pts. Now they're almost as dimwitted as Russians.

Indeed. The hohol FEARS the Aztec warrior

Day of the Dead
>santa-muerte-6-illustrati(...)

>catrina is santa muerte
This always manages to trigger me

I remember going to a comments section about the Russian Nazi.
It was just mexicans arguing with Russians about the stupidest shit. Then someone would be like fuck American and they would all like the post. I swear some of these low iq's.

>It was just mexicans arguing with Russians about the stupidest shit. Then someone would be like fuck American and they would all like the post. I swear some of these low iq's.

Just like on 4chins.

It's kinda common for Día de muertos/halloween parties, they also make costume contests in schools and some kids go like pic related that day.

>Then someone would be like fuck American and they would all like the post.
Only reason you guys exist, we will achieve world peace through this. Thanks Americ... I mean fuck you.

Don't ever reply to him you turd, just read his post, you should know that most Russians here were on our side and the only one shitting on us was an Ukrainian proxy.

Yeah I remember him. He, 2 Russian flags and a leaf kept spamming it for days. The Ukrainian still does from time to time.

You should, you know, plat your seed inside her

Because you don't live in Iran and mistake all the ones outside of Iran to be arabs

The thing is that people here are capable of actually being in favor of muslim genocide.

How many persians do you meet in vietnam?

>morrocans
>arab
These beautiful women are berbers not arab. Arab women tend to have jewish noses with mesut ozil bulging eyes.

>mesut ozil bulging eyes.
>big round eyes
What is this meme?