Yep, I'm mental, with an infection and keeping a fever down because of it
life is great

>fever

I would recommend booze.

cocaine and dextroamphetamine w beer!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed man

aids

Promethazine, bout to be knocked tf out

mate i think beer would fucking do me in, took my temp. about 2 hours ago and it was 39.6, i'm sitting butt naked draped in a wet towel to try and keep cool

post picture

this comment separated my soul from my body

I’m high on Jesus

how much Jesus did you take?

wasn't expecting that one, not a fucking chance

Yes.

Enough to fill my soul.

how much u on OP? Ive never gone more than 200mg.

i wish i had some DXM about now, but alas i haven't had an opportunity to go to the store.
about to pop a good 6 benadryl to get the comfy body load, sleepyness, and eventually sleep.
i've tried mid-range doses of diphenhydramine, and i'll say i didn't much care for it. maybe once you get even higher up past 300mg it gets better, but i'm not interested in trying any time soon.

Who /lysergic/ here?

Jenkem* damn autocorrect

Only 500 mg this time. Every once in a while I do it because if you can learn to ignore the spider and centipedes and imaginary people knocking on the window if give you super hot orgasms. Usually I end up doing like 1200mg over the course of 6 hours, and sometimes I even totally lose my memory and forget what I was doing and suddenly come to like 12 hours later but I accidently came early and now I just trynig to come down and bored.

FUCKIN LOVE THAT DIESEL SMELL

Also I have tripped on diphenhydramine many times and sometines with very high dosages. I apparently once even almost died, I had a seizure and my friend was a mere seconds away from dialing 911 but I suddenly started breathing again. I told him after that to never call 911, but it didn't matter because I cam eba ck

wew

I don't remember it though.

where did i go wrong

>where did i go wrong

Refresh your URL until you figure out the answer.

Diphenhydramine feels so good. Even in doses of like 25 mg it feels sooooooo good.

I'm on 2000 mg of levetiracetam
1200 mg of oxcarbazepine
50 mg lamotrigine

Yay epilepsy

Lauren?

1200mg sounds insane.

Molly Percocet

Ive injected my eyes with roughly 3-4 hours of Sup Forums daily for as long as i can remember.... does that count?

Did you also start having conversations with people who weren't there but you thought 100% that they were?

Happened to me when I tried 1050

>File: 1508917031170.gif (644 KB, 499x399)
lmao

you have to spread it out, like 300 mg once every hour, if you take a high dose all at once you will probably lose consciousness

whole life is a lie, which one was the start to which I built upon that foundation

How far back

Nicotine valium vicodin marijuana xtc and alcohol
C c c cocaiiiin

>Did you also start having conversations with people who weren't there but you thought 100% that they were?

many times. I once spent several hours hanging out with friends and stayed up all night playing Magic the Gathering, but it turned out I was by myself and threw cards all over my room. I once walked into my living room and met a very attractive woman and talked to her for about an hour before I realized she was a blanket.

Dude take it all at once. For real, take it all at once. Drink something with caffeine. It's awesome.

Dude, dude, if you really want to party then try this shit. Doxylamine

No drugs, unless you count caffeine.
In which case ALL OF THE DRUGS

I'm on my daily dose of 110mg methadone.

i wish i had some opioids honestly. i'm generally more about psychs and dissociatives, but i do enjoy some hydro or codeine on occasion.

>>How far back

all the way nigger

>Doxylamine

wtf is that? I have never seen it?

I'm not a junky faggot. Just a hardcore caffeine addict who drinks coffee until I feel really light-headed and weird.

Alcohol.

Dextromethorosomeshitlikethat

What's so funny retard?

Hey, Christianity can be trippy

I got put on Lexapro because I tried to a hero on Christmas. I still feel the same

Another sedating first gen antihistamine. Much much stronger than diphenhydramine. A little different. Better imo. You will still trip baaallllzz

dude, have you ever looked into the true forms of angels?
crazy lovecraftian shit.

wish i had better landing gear

>I'm not addicted to anything, I just can't go a day without tons of coffee.

youre full of shit

>Dextros
>Oxy

>Anonymous 01/13/18(Sat)20:55:40 No.756826317▶
> (You)
>What's so funny retard?
Anonymous 01/13/18(Sat)20:55:40 No.756826317▶
(You)
What's so funny retard?

fucking newfag

you seem alot newer

Male, 32yr+:

Methadone (on MMT for 10+ years)
Wellbutrin
Testosterone Cypionate (on test replacement therapy for low T)
Ibuprofen

Nope. Check it fgt

that shit is only good when paired with weed or mild opiates.

Kratom. Works as advertised.

I need test due to MMT. Sucks

You mean like the cherubim in Ezeiel?

Depends on your intention...

that's an anti nausea medicine retard. won't do shit by itself

Where does it say methadone faggot?

has anyone ever looked into caffeine pills?
i considered trying those Abacus pills that sammy gunz was pushing a while back, but decided my limited funds could better go to other things.

>
>Dude take it all at once. For real, take it all at once. Drink something with caffeine. It's awesome.
>Dude, dude, if you really want to party then try this shit. Doxylamine

fuck off newfag

THIS NIGGA THINKS PROMETHAZINE ALONE WONT DO SHIT

It'll put you to sleep dumbass. That's it.

I take it so I can smoke weed and still sleep, or with percocet or the like to stop the itch from happening.

Methadone. 110mg

How about you stop being a little pussy and learn how to handle your drugs. Go ahead and be a little bitch who can only handle 300 mg diphenhydramine at a time. Go ahead and be a little pussy ass faggot who can't handle doxylamine.

maybe he's tired. Maybe that is what he wants.

AYYY fellow benadryl abuser checking in. best sleeping aid around. $.02 a pill. Can't beat it.

Benadryl and Sup Forums, your life is suffering my dude

Dumb ass, have you ever heard of anticholinergic delirium?

Rosuvastatin 20mg 1x daily
Metroprolol 25mg 2x daily
Candesartan 4mg1x daily
ASA 81mg 2x daily

>Benadryl and Sup Forums, your life is suffering my dude

No need for redundancy my freind.

It’s methadone queer, I’d recognize liquid handcuffs anywhere.

I was on 115 for 3 years, how long you been dosing user?

I find that sleep-aids that use the same ingredient are usually cheaper and have more pills per bottle.

Not true, take 100 mg one day. Not enough to get any hallucinations or crazy shit from. Just enough to make your body feel awesome.

I been on it since August 2017. Been at current dose for a month or so

I think you might be dead, youre supposed to be around 98.6

>take 700mg
>strange man wearing a hat won't leave me the fuck alone
Where'd my phone go I just had it in my hand?

Pro tip: whenever anyone says the brand name of a drug, they mean the drug and know that the brand name is a brand name and that generics are always cheaper. Benadryl rolls of the tongue easier and types easier than diphenhydramine. 3 syllables vs. 5 syllables.

That's not me you quoted though.

get the hell outside before they see you

Exacttly

Ouch. Been there. Also suboxone... that stuff feels so dirty.

You should try Kratom.. I've been on it for 5 years and haven't has a relapse since the first day.

Could not be said for Methadone and Subs.

Been on SNRI's for years, finding it hard to keep a check on my aggression recently

It's methadone you infant. Why is dude going to lie about it? I'm on 170mg and have been for years, same Mallinckrodt red liquid.

I had 32ng/dl of testosterone when I finally got tested. The years of opioids like hydrocodone & oxycodone didn't help but the 10+ on Methadone really fucked up ny entire endocrine system. I've resigned myself to the fact I'll be on Methadone & testosterone the rest of my life. My T levels are decent during the peaks (take 200mg IM injection every 2 weeks) & my libido came back to age 19... before TRT my dick was useless.

just took 5mg of ambien, waiting for the walrus to arrive.

I've very familiar with Kratom. I have videos on YouTube about it, but once I've reached the High tolerance of heroin, it doesn't work.

>5mg of ambien, w

what are you an old lady? take 20mg

What happens if you take stimulants with ambien?
Is it fun times?

Are you fucking retarded.....

erowid.org/pharms/promethazine/promethazine.shtml

Stop listening to niggers in rap songs.

(I'm 110mg MMT fag).

Yeah I need to get in some type of test replacement. My dick is 100% useless and it sucks. I'm only 30 too

pic related