Say sorry

Say sorry.

why is he such a weird looking alien

I'm sorry that Arsenal, Liverpool, and Everton will try to buy you over the next two years

Ziyech is the best player, just needs to work on his decision making, has unreal passing and shooting skills

Is this /bundes/?

Så længe at Silkeborg får nogle penge fra videresalget er jeg glad. Men det gor vi nok ikke givet Kent Madsen "formidable" forandlingsteknik

so where is he going next summer?

If there's anyone I should be apologizing to it's Traoré.

Sorry Traoré, for calling you the most useless winger we've had since Dennis Rommedahl. I take it back.

I hope Bayern, we need some Aryans between all the Mudskins.

this
>tfw danny "literally" blind told him he wasn't good enough for the dutch NT so now he's playing for morroco

>tfw he isn't being picked out for the Moroccan NT by Rene.
Poor guy

He's shit, just an fm babby

This thread is dedicated to apologizing to Kasper Dolberg. Please refrain from off topic discussion.

Hello Danish friends.

Why didn't Viktor Fischer live up to the hype?

Why? I never doubted him, world class goal tonight

Too bad Kasper couldn't get some more scoring opportunities. He wouldn't miss all those 100% chances, that's for sure.

Literally when has this guy ever been mentioned here? Nothing to apologize

Looks like Dirk Kuyt before whatever horrific accident resulted in Dirk Kuyt's face

Looks like a typical Dane to me

>Dolberg is for sure the best Danish striker in the Eredivi-

>Dolberg
>berg
Memes aside, why to scandinavians often have -berg names even though they're not khazar jews (or whatever they're called)? Were his ancestors from long ago jews or did the kikes hijack the names?

I guess it derives from old norse. Berg means mountain in swedish

Berg literally means mountain in Dutch.

>even though they're not khazar jews
the fuck

it means mountain in norwegian, probably something like that in norse/proto germanic language. the jews probably took it from the german name.

kek this guy was shit in our league. Even worse than fucking cornelius
>tears dutch football apart
really makes one wonder

You're that one butthurt Danefag aren't you?

I just really dont like FCK tbqh
Not a BIF fan so dont go there

Cornelius and Jorgensen were based in our shitty League

he's just assmad at Copenhagen cucking the rest of Denmark

I don't have anything to apologize for
I always thought he was great

Cornelius had one good half season and has been shit ever since. At least jorgensen has an inkling of talent

Are younes and traore always this selfish? If yes then I cant imagine how many goals dolberg would score with decent service

Sadly, yes... yes there are

Dolberh gets roughly 0 crosses per game.
A shame really, seems to be a good header

Altho the 2-0 from Dolberg was actually assisted by Traore, still not a cross tho

Just another reason to apologize

Sorry that he still scored 20 goals in al comps this season even with shitty wingers