Let's get a Oklahoma thread going I have always wanted to see someone I know on here and never have 405 here

Let's get a Oklahoma thread going I have always wanted to see someone I know on here and never have 405 here

Bump

More

Anyone else

Looking for pics of my ex from Oklahoma, she looks similar to this, her name is Tara.

74437 here

More needed

Bump for tara

Got super drunk with this girl from 405, banged it out, was fun. Til she started getting rl emotional and told me shes fucked her older brother several times in the past. Sounded like he took advantage but i assume she was willing, most likely on pilltho. This was a fewmonths ago and i fucking pray she was blacked out and forgot she told me that because jesus fucking christ. Shits still festering in my head tho...what do?

Wow bump

Who dat

Give me her # and I'll take care of it for ya

A big slut

Tell big chief he's slow

Pretty sure shes kind of avictim, doubt that would help

Whores sc Babycandi1007
She gives it all out loves dick pics

Not bad, moar?

I'm a sexual assault victim counselor it will help.

There are more but I do not have them

I see some toe

Never 405? I got you

He said 405, if u autist nuff you could probably find a fb page

Loser sooners

Bump

Any others from Stillwater on?

Moar

Standing By

What part

Lucky him

Yall nigs rdy fo mlk parade?

Oh shit I'm in that

Leme get ur pic so i can wave my penis at u

anybody got rachel h? 918

Her names Storie Smith

Mandy H from OKC and Guthrie

Stillwater!

Oh my god, me too! Meet me at Theta pond in one hour. I’ll be on the bridge wearing a chicken suit.

Mustang here. Wish I could contribute

Mandy H from OKC, Guthrie

Anyone from Tulsa?

Mandy H from OKC

Sky from Oklahoma City

Sky from 405

Lol no way fag

How old? Looks like someone I went to high school with but after meth

No pics, but I'll be with one of the drumlines. If you see a fat guy with long hair that looks they have autism, it's probably me.

I grew up in the 580 area, broken bow to be specific

Autist go!

Her names Ashton L. Huge whore and dating a filthy fucking cuck. She'd let me fuck her ass if I wanted to but I don't want nigger aids. She works at an Apple store. Anyone got Whitney T? I've wanted to creampie that whore and have her abort my kid for years now.

anyone know her?

Fun Fact: Oklahoma has the highest statistical average of people with STDs of all the states.

Clinton anyone?