What IS da way?

What IS da way?

you must have mistaken this for reddit

I dO noT kNow Da Wey

you do not know da wae

get this shitty normie meme out of here faggot

the way might not even exist

>implying that Sup Forums isn't normie centeral.

you need ebola to know da wae

This is the exact same thing as the doge meme. Add stupid looking face + unique way of talking = purely cancer normie meme.

Reddit fag

nice criticism
very thought
wowe
so cure

click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

This is the new spider-man. we will show you da wae

spit on da non beliva boys we mus fand our kween

the click is written as an exclamation mark you fucking tard

Spit on da false queen
HHHHHHHHHHWWPT!

Settle down edgelord

i can show you de way but you are not yet ready for de way. only when you are ready i can show you de way but you are not yet ready for de way. only when you are ready i can show you de way but you are not yet ready for de way.

I'm not your wey vato

The thing about this meme is that it won't just die within a week. It'll keep growing more and more, especially since it's all about collaboration.

It will be used both ironically and non-ironically. Those that are annoyed by this meme will simply just be spit on.

Jesus is the way. Follow The Lord and you will find Salvation

>
>Spit on da false queen
>HHHHHHHHHHWWPT!

>ptui
>ptui
>ptui
>ptui

BRUDDA

"There is no way man. The way is to just have fun." - da commanda

It is da wae of heben! You must have ebola to know de wae!

Are you lost?

Allow me to guide your path.

Guard the Empress.

Turn your nose up at the pagan, fellows.

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep