Why do you get out of bed in the morning, Sup Forums?

Why do you get out of bed in the morning, Sup Forums?
What makes you want to continue living?

i get out in the afternoon. only sometimes though

Checked. Also so I can find a girl that shares my kink

What about you ?

>Nice trip

am girl what kink

>Why do you get out of bed in the morning, Sup Forums?
To feed my cat

>What makes you want to continue living?
Money. I want to buy a house and afford a home theater setup like this. This is absolutely attainable for me

Dead men can’t fap

A nice cup of coffee. The promise of knowing cool people and having cool conversations. Having some laughs with the things I see. What's your story, user?

knives and cutting, Like a masochist essentially

The desire to be the best.

The knowledge that in 15 years my house will be fully paid off and I can work part time if I want.

Nothing interesting.
It starts getting unbearably hot at around 10:30 AM so I have to get out of bed to cool down, otherwise I wouldn't bother. Life is becoming more tedious and joyless with each passing day so I was hoping to understand some other people's points of view.

Doesn't it bother you that you can never actually be the best, though? Working towards an unattainable ideal is a waste of effort, in my opinion.

>Why do you get out of bed in the morning, Sup Forums?
I'm really hungry when I wake up

>What makes you want to continue living?
Found a cute girl who matches every interest and she actually wants to keep talking with me so the hope for a relationship with her is. I also love my job and I enjoy going everyday and I'm working towards a promotion even though I've only worked there a few months. My main goal however is to make enough money to retire at 50.

The only strange thing is even though everything is going great at the moment I'll have a brief bit of self loathing and I have to remind myself that my life is actually good and I shouldn't be depressed

Have a shitty job? Live in a shitty place? No frens?

I wanna die I wanna die I wanna die I wanna die I wanna die I wanna die

to get through another day
maybe in a few thousand more ill be where i want to be

Humans, all life in general, exist to exist, tbh we're like a fucking virus, destroying much of what we find to turn it into whatever we want.

we live to reproduce.

also checked

habit, as well as knowing my family would hate me for killing myself

I'm looking forward to playing Bannerlord one day
Not much tho honestly

cause I have to work or go to the bathroom that's why I get up

to take a piss and brush my teeth

Worked in retail for 7 years, lost job to depression a while back because I kept breaking down at work. Had it on and off since I was a teen but only got on meds a couple years or so ago. Tried a few kinds, they don't seem to do much for me though. Live rurally but it's a nice place, few friends but they are good ones.

One by one they have gone from the old cottage home
On earth we shall see them no more
But we'll meet them again on that beautiful shore
Where parting will come nevermore

Oh, my old cottage home, my old cottage home
That stands on the brow of the hill
Where in life's early morning I once loved to roam
But now all is quiet and still

That I am lucky enough to walk the same planet as women, in all their perfection.

Fuck yourself with a razor blade

Nothing
I have no friends, no energy, and no life

Cheked
The fact that VR exists and maybe one day I can escape into somewhere happier than death

nice trips.

also alcohol

honestly, I just think, I need to get up.

Its about the only thing i can do, I have no motives, I have no desires and honestly I sometimes wish i simply wouldnt wake up.

Main reason i keep on living, is because I fear the nothingness of death more than I loath the pain of living. Ceasing to exist is something i Simply cant do with all this great anime that is still being produced.

Nothing. But I have no particularly great reason to die either

my psyche is propped up by strong medication. other than that, nothing really.

>Life is becoming more tedious and joyless with each passing day so I was hoping to understand some other people's points of view.
You need to find a new hobby or interest. Or be around people more often when not working

good point, never thought about that

tbh I dont think completely immersive tech is that far off

It is funny that a beer enjoyed by many a youth sounds has a name that sounds oddly similar to the word "youngling"