Do cats actually like us?

Do cats actually like us?

Of course they do user.

Also Caturday thred

Sure

Brain scans of pets would suggest that they do, that they're not just using us, but actually have affection for us.

Of course cats like us. They wouldn't own us if they didn't

What the fuck are you talking about, there's a cat in my lap right now, you fuckin kek, of course they love us, who else would open then cans for them?

Are you a dick? Your cat may not like you if you're a dick.

omg

Cats like you as long as you don't constantly touch them whenever you feel like it, they get irritated by that stuff.

Yes just stop touching their genitals

No, but it breathes, therefore it needs to be destroyed.

They want to be fed and watered. That’s it.

that's an alpha kitty I can tell

There have been studies conducted that show that if a normal house cat was the size of a Pitbull it would try to kill you. Be happy they arent

Sometimes. Mostly they learned to use us.
They actually learned to mimic the sound of our babies to get their needs and wants met.
Scientists recently discovered cars understand our language and what we want quite well - they just don’t give a shit.

Cats actually love their owners, there have been significant advances in researching exactly their feelings towards their owners in the last few years.

idk my dood seems ok with what happens in life, pretty young tho, we. will. see.

I wish my car would talk back to me

they do. they just don't empathize with us as much as dogs. dogs were pretty much forced to evolve to empathize with us over the course of 40 thousand years if im not mistaken. whereas cats have only become popular with us in the last 4000 years or so.

pretty sure its just because we give them food

Do you guys think they feel like they are captives?

My cat loved me.