What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my manhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

Manhood? I thought op was girl.

i think youre very cute tbh

OK you know the rule don't show your face if you don't have the nudes
Now get undress and we'll judge if you are decent...

Contacts?

Obvious bait, but if truly suicidal, seek your local/national suicide Hotline, not reassure on Sup Forums

Also, you do look normal, but who the fuck cares?

Setting your merits on your looks is pretty fucked up, seek something greater in life, for by 40, we'll all look shit.

Nudes. Now ok.

You're beautiful op, I want to cuddle you

Pretty face but /soc/ is for degenerates so youre unnatractive

Fucking virgin newfag
LITERALLY KYS

You don't want to be a virgin?
Come to my place

if youre male, get a haircut. if youre female wear some make up.

Go back to working at Target

try smiling :)

Hello, yes, this

Listen if this bait then fuck me

If not I'd hope this helps. All of us here on Sup Forums are a bunch of faggots, some more than others. There's nothing to attach you to anything. So there is no reason to be attached to what they think.

Just be happy.

Better?

you're a fucking faggot
this is copy pasta you nigger
kys

so you are gonna suicide just for get an low punctuation of your pic. Truly a sad case.

>Browses /soc/
2/10

you'll probably find someone you like and wont need to give a fuck about other people anymore, thats the whole point to life and stuff

We live in a degenerate society, you are what they would call too plain looking. You'll more than likely be better off in the end.

>tfw you will never have Ciara as your qt3.14 shitposting gf

beautiful either way, now open bobs plz

boy you ugly you yo daddy's son, ayeeee

Nudes

dont hang around with people that look down on you
get a better group of friends
go outside

so... is this the girl who killed herself or is going to kill herself? I'm confused. I see her pic on this board all the time for random stupid threads...

>/soc/ is for degenerates
wait, what?
How degenerate?
Asking for my penis

>The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my manhood, my life...
Time to get off the internet then. Maybe don't post pictures of yourself on Sup Forums?

You're extremely cute btw.

Ill marry you

As I said some more than others

give me the SUCCCCCC M'LADY

>manhood

not a grill, k

You are very pretty. They are just trolling you.

she's so hot. she's so fuckable. she's 17.

OP is a 40 yo fag

youre not anime so youre ugly

The problem is that you don't have a dick in your mouth. I recommend you find the nearest cock, shove it in your mouth and post updated pic immediately.

>Acknowledges bait
>Still takes the bait
Search up Ciara Horan. Read a bit about her and such.

All the newfags on this thread is sickening

Sage

ATTENTION WHORE!!!!!
For you anons, shes a shitposting attention whore, just look around Sup Forums

i like how i have seen this persons pictures used for three threads all of which were created almost at once and talk in different points of view, this one saying its them, the other saying its their 15 yr old girlfriend, and the other saying its someone at target they saw

GET IN HERE NOW.