What region of your cunt is most likely to start a civil war?

What region of your cunt is most likely to start a civil war?
What are they butthurt about? What side would you be on?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraf.rs/english/2604197-would-you-go-to-war-for-your-country-according-to-this-statistics-serbs-are-no-longer-into-war-guns-and-cannons-photo
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's hard to say. Even though we live in misery, we all live in misery together. There's no region here characterized for an "anti-Argentine" sentiment.
But if there's one possible candidate for that, it would be Buenos Aires (city). Why? To maintain the country together and impose the hegemony of the city over the country (like it has happened already), most likely.
I have no idea which side I'd be on.

>What region of your cunt is most likely to start a civil war?
Bavaria or Saxony always have different world views, but there is non.
>What are they butthurt about?
Bavaria: monies, about everybody else
Saxony: foreigners, refugees
>What side would you be on?
I will stay in my house. There is no civil war ever.

Well I guess mine's pretty obvious. Fucking frenchies.

Commiefornia, for obvious reasons. The South isn't that bad as most people think it is.

all regions
everything
none

Serbs, obviously. They'll want to secede, they'll get tacit support from Russia and blatant support from Serbia, Muslims won't allow them and there'll be Bosnian War 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Croat?

I'm Croat, yes, nice guess.

If you're asking "what would Croats do" that's more complicated. Croats in general hate Serbs but they also aren't happy with the position Croats get within predominantly Muslim Federation of Bosnia while the Serbs get their own, ethnically cleansed, Republika Srpska. Also during the 1990s war Croats declared independence as Herzeg-Bosna and for good long while fought against both Bosniaks and Serbs in both Bosnia and Croatia before joining forces and fucking up Serbs late in the war. So there is a precedent for Croats and Bosniaks joining together against Serbs.

There's also the issue of, if Bosnia were to be divided, could Croatian part both secede (which it realistically could since the only thing holding Bosnia together is Dayton Agreement and US support and Trump really doesn't give a fuck) but also could it join together with Croatia. that's much harder since Croatia is part of the EU now and some Eu member states, most notably Spain, really really really don't want to allow seceded areas to re-join the union for obvious reasons.

Also the last countries in the region which aren't part of either NATO or EU are Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo and Macedonia so if we "wanted" another war it's possible to fight it without getting involved in larger schemes.

Of course another war and ethnic cleansing in the Balkans would create hundreds of thousands or more of refugees and asylum seekers in the heart of Europe which would be very beneficial to Putin and Trump as they want to either weaken or dissolve the EU for their own purposes.

California because of Trump I suppose

Why can't croats push for their own "republic hverta" or what ever you'd call it

It's been illegal for any US state to secede from the union since at least 1865. Meaning there is absolutely no legal peaceful way for California to secede.

>republic hverta
lol the breakaway republic during the war was called Herceg Bosna or Herzeg Bosnia in English. Not sure what a hypothetic third entity would be called today, though.

Anyway, Croats have been pushing it for the past 20 years, in the form of either a third entity besides Serb Republika Srpska and Bosniak dominated Federation of Bosnia Herzegovina or in the form of greater autonomy for Croats within the Federation. However considering that the Federation is composed of cantons that already have a high degree of autonomy generally most people lean on creation of a third entity,

The reason why it hasn't happened over the past 20 years and why it can't happen is because of the Dayton Agreement. That thing is holier than all the holy books in Bosnia and we're bound by international law to not break it or change it. So Bosnia is basically frozen in place, politically, in what was created in 1995 and any changes are illegal unless approved and supported by the international community, mostly the US and EU.

>What region of your cunt is most likely to start a civil war?
literally no one

Not even Corsica?

If that were going to happen it would have happened in the 1970's when the FLQ was assassinating politicians and Trudeau Sr was putting soldiers on the streets of Quebec. The French separatists don't have teeth anymore, all they really want these days is more gibs from the feds.

Already have one
Gaza

California

I don't know what side I'd be on tbqh

t. California

been a long time they didn't open their fucking italian mouths so i guess they truly are finally "sottumessa" lmao

Wrong, you dixie fuckhead

northern ireland, london or scotland

>I'm Croat

Hahaha, no
You're Bosnian. You were born in Bosnia, have Bosnian citizenship, ID, passport, etc.

You're as "Croatian" as """Irish-Americans""" are Irish

None

>all the regions with a lot of Arabs
>Arabs
>not Arabs

None, we live all in piece in here.

one of those three

basically blue is good while red is evil, green is the part that everyone looks at to decide what they will do

they would probably clash at green

1. The South I suppose. That's the only precedent we have really. Most of Virginia and Texas are bro-tier now, but places like Alabama, Kentucky, East Texas, and Mississippi aren't.
2. They're welfare queens who drain money from other states and get over represented in the federal government, yet still find reasons to complain and demand even more gibs.
3. Complicated question. Half of me would want to smash them again, the other half would want to let them go because our country would be objectively better without them and it would be funny to watch them whither, even if it's terrible to think that of my countrymen.

Yup, and it would be a pretty bloody war considering 1/10th of the country lives there.

The southern part of the US started the bloodiest war in our history; all because they lost one presidential election, and were afraid they might have to start doing their own field work

Even though the South is the only part of the country that consistently polls over 30% wanting to secede regardless of whose in power, I'm pretty sure the only way a civil war would actually start is by an escalation of something like Cliven Bundy. For you non-Americans, it basically comes to down the rural mountains parts of the country like Nevada and Montana with a lot of fighters coming in from other states. They're mad about muh federal government doing a perfectly reasonable thing, like saying they can't do certain things on federal lands or raiding cults.
I'd def be on the actual government's side, the other guys are legit insane that want there to be literally no government or laws like Somalia. No exaggeration.

>South seceded because they lost one presidential election
>California wants to secede because they lost one presidential election
poetry

Are you literally 12? I have Croatian citizenship and I have had it literally since 1995, when you could first get it. And so do my parents. I also have Croatian passport that I use to travel and I can go to all the countries and work in all the countries Croats can.

>mfw

>Even though the South is the only part of the country that consistently polls over 30% wanting to secede regardless of whose in power

Wait really? Links?

California doesn't want to secede. Though if they did it would honestly be pretty justified. They're under represented relative to their population in the federal government and federal taxes are a massive net drain on their economy. Their wealth is used to subsidize southern states which will then used their disproportionate representation in the government to push more laws that screw over California and gift themselves more gibsmedats. Then their residents log on to various forums to complain about California not giving them enough money.

No region, not even large and powerful states like Cali and Texas, can reasonably start a war of secession because they would be shit-stomped by the combined might of the other states in addition to internal resistors who want a united country.

Lots of Americans on either side love to puff up their chests and talk big game, but at the end of the day a huge chunk of the population lives relatively stable, adequate lives that are not conducive to rebellion.

>but at the end of the day a huge chunk of the population lives relatively stable, adequate lives that are not conducive to rebellion.

I have a friend who served in Afghanistan who always laughs at hypothetical civil war or insurgency scenarios in first world countries. He says these people are delusional and the average American, Canadian, French, Brit, etc. couldn't handle what the average Afghan could and would just roll over and go on with their life if a government they didn't like came to power. Considering the extreme weakness of the Donbass insurgency In Ukraine prior to Russian intervention, even though when surveyed twice as many Ukrainians said they would fight in a war as most first worlders, I'd say he was on the money.

telegraf.rs/english/2604197-would-you-go-to-war-for-your-country-according-to-this-statistics-serbs-are-no-longer-into-war-guns-and-cannons-photo

entire Taiwan island

None. Everyone are butthurt to each other but no one will make a civil war thing when our lifes are all being compressed by both our government and PRC
Its our dna to butthurt with each other.
Just dna.

Haiti

Either the top part or the bottom, due to Islamic terrorism and commies respectively.

>What side would you be on?
One country. I happen to belong to the previously mentioned commie overrun state but yeah, I find it stupid. Also, I get this weird form of pleasure out of going against my own state in a way.

My country is Transylvania
We will be independent once more soon enough

It will never happen, but I want to see my state secede and be supported by Russia, and end up taking over the Canadian Arctic in the course of the war

>implying American civilians would actually ever be willing to put down their burgers and smartphones to fight in a war

also feel a bit of this post though

Helsinki
They want to import the whole africa here and are butthurt when the rest of the country doesn't
Helsinki purge best day of my life

Heh, make a guess :::--DDD

Chechnya?

It's strange but nobody in Italy would desire indipendence.. the nord would, but they only benefit from statal investiment, the south does'nt have any benefit from being part of Italy but they suck so hard that is impossible they would win.. maybe the veneto, but they would be in minority and they would lose anyway

Well, Donbass as well. But they have already started it. In theory it is possible that nearest to Donbass regions like Zaporizhia, Kharkiv and Dnipro will join their side, but I think it won't happen.

If our government will change to opposite, western parts of the country could start a war (Galicia, Volhynia, Bukovyna and Transcarpathia).

Our state is unstable as fuck I think.

North vs South.
Here is why.
North
>slow lifestyle
>does not accept refugees and niggers
>we like nature and moonshine
>we love firearms and hunting
>pretty much the hillbillies of the north
South
>loves refugees and niggers
>wants to flood Sweden with non-whites
>mega-cucks
>prefers concrete and polluted cities over nature
>feminism is the new lifestyle
I just wish we could build a wall and cut the country in half. Or cut off the south and send it away...

>pieces
quite true

oh really?

>They're under represented relative to their population
Partially true, in the senate. In the house, California is stronger. That is why they balance each other.

>and federal taxes are a massive net drain on their economy.
Unequivocally false and quite humorous.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/

California spends something like 98 cents per 100 cents it gives to the feds. This isn't even top 10, it's top 14, and when we have 50 states, that's not really that great at all. Until you contribute on the scale of Delaware/Minnesota/Illinois, ~100 cents in and 50 cents back, you're small fry.

He is a meme with barely any support
99% of chiapanecos love el güero Velasco

I completely agree.

So at least 1% of chiapanecos don't want to live in peace with you. So you lied. Why, Carlos?

Different user, and you won't find any real country with no separatists
Besides, disliking the governor of your state doesn't mean you want to secede

sandzak and preseveo valley
bosniak and albanians

No region. Some ethnic Swede islands were historically separatist and we started paying them to stay. Mistake, now we can't get the leeches to leave.

I would fight for any side that promises to get rid of them but it's not coming.

If it wasn't for the north we wouldn't have this shitty leftist government. You love refugees

Obviously, either St Petersburg or Moscow.

Probably Scotland. It would be done democratically though so I doubt any bloodshed would occur.

lmao look at this mad cuck.
The reason people vote red is because they older people there were loyal to commie stuff.
And cucks like you voted blue and got Reinfeldt the mega jew who imported tons of niggers and shit and made you guys "Open your hearts and wallets"